All member reviews for Tinker Bell

Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina September 14, 2010

Cute, but Tink seems so.... 'innoccent'

I love it! I thought it was so cute! And I love Mae Witman, she's a great voice actress. I also love the voices of Jessie McCartney, Raven Symone, America Fararaya, and Lucy Lu. Its a good movie for little kids, it still has Tinkerbells' attitude she had in Peter Pan, although they made her seem too sugary for my taste, and I don't think in Peter Pan Tinkerbell would be upset about being a Tinker. They also made Tink's eyes really small and her cheeks were huge (nothing wrong with that, she just doesn't seem much like tink that way) Clank and Bobble were neat, a little weird, but neat. Although they did stare at Tink up and down when she wore that dress, at least in the cartoonish version there was something under it! She just reminded me of Barbie in a way, except a tad better, the scenery was beautiful, and I like most of the characters, yes, Vidia too, I think its rude of them to be mean about Vidia on Disney.com, they say "she's a loner.. wonder why?" and "She lives in a Sour Plum Tree, ALL alone" and in the movie they make her attitude worse by mocking her (I know she has no right to be that way, but mocking her makes it worse) Its neat, but I really can't imagine Tinkerbell really being that way, in those old "Pixie Previews" Tink seemed to look like herself, and more funny. I guess I'll stick with Peterpan, but this was cool for little kids, just let them see PeterPan first. I'm not a big fan on the whole worlds season's being changed by Fairies, but its just a cartoon. Plus, they're trying to get Tinkerbell to have a love interest, I know her and Terence seem more buddy-buddy, but on the site they quoted that they are friends "but maybe more" Yeah, go figure they'd try that.
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2015

Ok

I don't really like this movie, but it's ok and very magical
Kid, 11 years old May 27, 2014

A craze

Ever since I was little, I started watching these movies, and I have to say I still enjoy them. Whenever the new one comes out, I have a viewing party with my friends. The movies get slightly more mature in concept as the series goes on, but these are a great benign family movie.
Teen, 16 years old Written byGreenMaple January 11, 2012

Cute

Fun for younger kids, and older with the right mindset. Themes of individuality and friendship are displayed by characters who are all different and appreciate one another.
Kid, 7 years old March 13, 2011

I like Tinker Bell

I think that this movie is really good. I like it a lot.
Kid, 12 years old August 30, 2010

I loved this movie very much. Its great for younger children. I think it also sends a good message about being yourself.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNorthernNights May 11, 2010

This isn't Tink! Who is this?

I think they could have done better, they made it seem like a complete little girl thing. I'm not saying it 'can't' be for little girls too, duh of course it can. I'm just saying though, I wish they made it animated like in PeterPan, cuz she looked more herself there, not some computer character with tiny eyes and huge cheaks. She hardly seemed to be the Tink we all know and love. And it was a little desturbing when her two tinker-pals stared at her when she came in with a really short dress. Maybe they was just giving her a compliment, but they could have just said 'you look nice' or something. It just didn't seem. . Disney. Sometimes I wonder if the great Walt Disney came back if he would weap, or change things ammedietly.
Teen, 16 years old Written byKavki St. Dane November 12, 2009

One of the best Disney has managed to churn out in the last several years

I really like this movie, Disney actually did good. I was a little worried they'd dumb it down, but instead they managed to keep it simple without being condescending. Yes, there is a lot of marketing based around it, but seriously people - it's toys and t-shirts. I'd rather see little ones playing with fairy toys than plastic guns, and I would think it's much easier to clothes-shop for kids when they have something to relate to. Tweens and teens might get embarassed to say they like it, but my whole family (me, mom, dad, and a 12-yr old boy) all love it enough to get the sequel.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySabinka_Inka July 15, 2009

My only concern is all the advertisement! T-shirts, bags, shoes, etc., but other than that the movie is very cute and is sending the message to follow your heart.
Kid, 10 years old June 12, 2009

Good.

Good. I don't see anything innapropiate
Kid, 8 years old January 18, 2009

One of the best Disney movies ever!

I was really dying to watch this movie & then I got it for Christmas. I loved it! Tinkerbell is my favorite Disney character.