All member reviews for Tinker Bell

Sweet, simple story is best for young Tink fans.

Parent of a 5 year old Written byHalHorvath July 24, 2012

Top Movie after age 4 and 1/2

Those who love movies and want their kids to watch them could show this one at age 3.5 or 4, though it will make more sense starting at age 4.5 and up. And those who want especially to wait for movies can wait till age 5 even for this one -- but as far as feature films go, this is about as nice as they ever get. In terms of quality, just an A+ in most every way.
Teen, 16 years old Written byGreenMaple January 11, 2012

Cute

Fun for younger kids, and older with the right mindset. Themes of individuality and friendship are displayed by characters who are all different and appreciate one another.
Parent of a 7 and 11 year old Written byfastraxsg December 16, 2011

TINK FAN

I am 11 years old but I still love to watch tinkerbell movies! The world of faires is so realistic that I really think everyone should have a chance to watch it!! You should DEFINITELY watch it! Its one of those movies that will never grow old.
Kid, 7 years old March 13, 2011

I like Tinker Bell

I think that this movie is really good. I like it a lot.
Parent Written bykrog family September 3, 2010

We love it. It does have some scenes that could be considered "sexy". There is the scene with the egale that is scary/violent that upset our sensitive 4 yr old-- over all we all enjoyed it and she asks to see it often. Often enough we should probably own it.
Kid, 12 years old August 30, 2010

I loved this movie very much. Its great for younger children. I think it also sends a good message about being yourself.
Parent Written byT Dv August 5, 2010

Tinkerbell good for the toddler set

My daughter loves this one, and dances around like a fairy off-and-on through the whole thing. The "bad guys" in this movie are a mean girl and what my kid calls "bad corns" which are some weeds that go wild and make a big mess. Both of these are appropriate for her age and this genre. I admit I was shocked and disappointed when Tinkerbell puts on her green dress and it is so incredibly short--especially since the white dress she was wearing was so nice. Even a few inches longer would have made the green dress better. Oh well. I would ground my teenager if she tried to leave the house wearing something that short. But, eh, as far as "bad" stuff goes, that's mild.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNorthernNights May 11, 2010

This isn't Tink! Who is this?

I think they could have done better, they made it seem like a complete little girl thing. I'm not saying it 'can't' be for little girls too, duh of course it can. I'm just saying though, I wish they made it animated like in PeterPan, cuz she looked more herself there, not some computer character with tiny eyes and huge cheaks. She hardly seemed to be the Tink we all know and love. And it was a little desturbing when her two tinker-pals stared at her when she came in with a really short dress. Maybe they was just giving her a compliment, but they could have just said 'you look nice' or something. It just didn't seem. . Disney. Sometimes I wonder if the great Walt Disney came back if he would weap, or change things ammedietly.
Parent of a 3 and 3 year old Written byolymama March 5, 2010

Educator and Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written bycelinac January 28, 2010
Parent of a 2 and 5 year old Written bykalin333 January 25, 2010

very good animation , great movie ! highly recommended

great movie , both my sons 2 years old and 5 years old liked it . parents guidance might be needed to explain about the fairy girls,
Parent of a 2, 2, 3, and 4 year old Written byLove 4 kids January 10, 2010

great movie

All of my kids like this movie! my two year old twins my three year old and my four year old love it
Parent of a 2 and 4 year old Written byBrooklynShoeBabe January 7, 2010

Good for older children, not really for 2 to 3 year olds into Disney princesses

My 2 and half year old is in love with Tinkerbell, and she loves to see images of Tinkerbell. However, this movie is too long for her attention span. It's definitely geared toward older viewers. I don't have anything against it except Disney's blatant marketing and commercialism. (But it made Christmas easy, lol.)
Parent of a 1 and 3 year old Written byvtkid January 6, 2010

Another disney movie

Meh...
Parent of a 3 and 6 year old Written byNVan Mom January 4, 2010

Watched again and again

Our two girls, ages 3 and 5, love this movie and both a very sensitive to anything sad or scary. The first time they were initially nervous about the sprinting thistles but there was nothing super scary like we've seen in other popular kids movies (e.g. sharks eating mom fish, etc.) and now they are fine with the thistles too. The music makes it enjoyable to have on too.
Parent of a 4, 6, 9, 10, 12, and 15 year old Written byNerdy_Mamma January 3, 2010

Teen, 16 years old Written byKavki St. Dane November 12, 2009

One of the best Disney has managed to churn out in the last several years

I really like this movie, Disney actually did good. I was a little worried they'd dumb it down, but instead they managed to keep it simple without being condescending. Yes, there is a lot of marketing based around it, but seriously people - it's toys and t-shirts. I'd rather see little ones playing with fairy toys than plastic guns, and I would think it's much easier to clothes-shop for kids when they have something to relate to. Tweens and teens might get embarassed to say they like it, but my whole family (me, mom, dad, and a 12-yr old boy) all love it enough to get the sequel.
Parent of a 1 and 4 year old Written byliamlotte September 6, 2009

Adult Written bytwistofcain August 20, 2009

so cute
Teen, 13 years old Written bySabinka_Inka July 15, 2009

My only concern is all the advertisement! T-shirts, bags, shoes, etc., but other than that the movie is very cute and is sending the message to follow your heart.