All member reviews for To the Arctic

Educational documentary explores life in the frozen wild.

Kid, 11 years old September 2, 2012

Good Movie

liked this movie and it's for anyone!!
Kid, 11 years old April 19, 2013

Emma M's Review for To the Arctic

Well, I think this movie is very educational. I don't ave many words for it. You'll have to watch it for yourself. I am in the 5th grade and this movie has come up very interesting to me. I would give it a higher level. Maybe 10? Hopefully any viewrs who see this take their children or just go to see a very good movie!
Kid, 11 years old May 27, 2012

To The Arctic

To The Arctic is kind've my kind of movie. There is nothing innapropiate in the movie. The only parts that are a little scary are when the male polar bear is chasing the mom and her cubs. Otherwise it is a very short heartwarming movie.
Parent of a 4 year old Written bylorineo October 15, 2013

Don't bother.

Borrowed this DVD from the library.. really glad I didn't spend any money on it! Sure the photography is beautiful but this is not much more than a propaganda film about global warning (not even offering any hope). The format takes away from the enjoyment of the scenery as there are many mini picture-in-picture segments. The focus switches around a bit and is not always about the polar bears (DVD case/description is very misleading). Too bad they wasted all that great footage on what could have been an entertaining and educational story about a mother polar bear.
Teen, 16 years old Written bykcool April 6, 2013

Fun AND Educational

This was a great movie. My 5 year old brother didn't even realize it was educational! It kept him entertained while I did my homework.