All member reviews for Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz

Entertaining crossover has typical slapstick mayhem.

Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

Not half bad...

But TaJ&TMR is better.
Adult Written byTony632 April 9, 2012

Tom and Jerry

Teen, 16 years old Written byCornholita February 9, 2012

A cute and funny crossover!

I'm 16 and I just love this movie. It's just like the Wizard of Oz movie animated, but with Tom and Jerry. It has the classic songs such as Some Where Over the Rainbow, and We're Off to See The Wizard. The animation is beautiful and the voice acting is wonderful. Little bit of cartoon violence here and there, but nothing you haven't seen in a classic Tom and Jerry cartoon. You get 2 classics in one movie. Defenatly see it.
Kid, 10 years old February 6, 2012

Parents need to know that this crossover movie between Tom and Jerry and The Wizard of Oz plops the classic Hanna-Barbera duo into the story of Dorothy's landing over the rainbow. Like all Tom and Jerry cartoons, you can expect loads of slapstick, cartoonish violence, here with a bit of added creepiness thanks to the Wicked Witch of the West and her flying monkeys. But because Tom and Jerry have to band together to rescue Dorothy, there's slightly less antagonism than in their other cartoons -- plus more musical numbers to lighten the mood.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 January 16, 2012

OK movie

I've seen this on Cartoon Network and it's a good movie. It has some slapstick/cartoon violence and mildly creepy moments, but nothing too bad for kids 6+. Plus, it has positive messages about the importance of family and friends, bravery, and teamwork. Violence: Typical "Tom & Jerry" cartoon/slapstick violence, and at one point, Tom is swallowed by an alligator. Some mild peril, like when Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, and Lion almost get crushed by rocks. Plus, the Wicked Witch Of The West is shown melting in a longer death scene. But nothing graphic is shown and nobody gets seriously hurt. Consumerism: Crossover of the popular cartoon, "Tom & Jerry" and the popular movie, "The Wizard Of Oz" and kids might want to watch these after seeing this movie.
Parent of a 1 and 5 year old Written bysandrac131 September 1, 2011

Fun and typical

Typical Tom and Jerry stuff. Violence here ad there. We've seen much worse in other cartoons. My 5 yr old liked it a lot.