All teen and kid member reviews for Tooth Fairy

Kid, 9 years old September 5, 2011

COMEDY

funny and A LITTLE STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old November 12, 2010

Dissapointing. Leaves me hanging big time.

Stupid. Dumb. I was expecting much more. I usaully like Dwayne Johnson, but this movie was a wreck.
Kid, 12 years old June 23, 2010

Two Sides of the Story...

There are two different kinds of reviews being posted here. Some people, mostly teens and adults, forced themselves to finish to the end of the movie, while others, myself included, enjoyed the film and didn't want it to end. The concept of "the tooth fairy" may be too childish for older teens and adults, but most kids loved it. I know I did. It was a very sweet movie with some funny moments.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPinkgirl13 March 14, 2010

One word: HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 8 years old May 28, 2015

Slow comedy is lame but sometimes funny.

My rating:G
Teen, 14 years old Written byShamurocks July 10, 2014

Alright movie for families.

This movie in my opinion was not the best but not the worst. It wasn't that great of a plot and not that funny. Although there are not that many scary scenes, some scenes may be just tad scary. At a hockey rink, characters are bumped and hit by other players (one is hit by a hockey stick, another one is smashed into a glass window, having a tooth knocked out.) A character smashes his guitar after being told he is not good enough for a talent show. Another thing is consumerism. At a hockey rink, brands are advertised due to the fact the logo is shown. Also a joke in the movie is said about "drinking while flying" which mirrors drinking while driving. Beyond all of this, Derek learns from his mistakes and repays those he has done wrong to, making him a great role model. In conclusion this movie is an ok choice for family movie night.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygoodreviews101 November 5, 2012

Very good

This movie has no disturbing or offensive content, but it pretty much says right out front that there is no such thing as the tooth fairy. I already know that, but with some young kids, they might still believe in the tooth fairy, and might take the hint in this movie. Other than that, though, it is fine.
Kid, 9 years old October 29, 2012

THE TOOTH FAIRY

good movie for little kids
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 20, 2012

Just OK.

Okay family movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byGreenPalm May 27, 2011

A Movie For The Whole Family!

I liked this movie, even though some may think it childish. It can be very funny and also has a few good lessons tucked into it. This movie is a bit like The Santa Claus in some ways. Where a non-believer becomes the person they don't believe in. Overall, this movie is okay for everyone.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymitochondria December 10, 2010

A "The Santa Claus" knockoff

i watched this movie on a car trip and i have to say, this was a total "The santa claus" ripoff. I mean with tim allen in place he did wonderful, bubt i'm not sure if the rock can pull off a whole "workaholic turns into santa, or in this case. the tooth fairy."
Teen, 13 years old Written byLissaNicky August 24, 2010

Stupid; Copy off the Game Plan

This movie was very stupid in my opinion. It was boring and was another "Game Plan" but not as good.
Teen, 17 years old Written bygabclima August 21, 2010

Family Movie

This is a good movie for the family...it has a great story and it's very funny movie...
Kid, 10 years old July 22, 2010

Overall it's kinda boring. It's not a must-see movie but you can still watch it you want to.
Kid, 10 years old July 10, 2010

music42's comment

It was very funny but I like Band Slam a lot better.check out my reveiw.
Kid, 10 years old June 18, 2010

Dreams and Belief

I love it! It encourages children to follow their dreams and belive. There is some hockey violence and consumerisim but it has a good message.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytokidokisan June 6, 2010

Hilarious Movie, Good For Younger Kids

This movie is really funny, and great for younger kids. It might seem as if the tooth fairy thing will be spoiled, but then it goes to show "tooth-fairy land", letting kids still believe. It also gives the good message to always have dreams. I watched this with my sisters, including a four year old, and the only thing she was scared of was the cat for some reason. The only concern with this movie is the consumerism, but they don't make it that obvious.
Kid, 11 years old May 31, 2010
Kid, 10 years old May 23, 2010

Blows the secret!!!!!

He almost blew the secret of the tooth fairy for my 7 year old sister. The tooth fairy thing when he turned into the tooth fairy helped, though.
Kid, 11 years old April 16, 2010

VERY FUNNY

i didn't think it would be a good movie, but boy was I wrong! it was great! It kinda startled me when the boy broke his guitar.