All teen and kid member reviews for Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Kid, 12 years old June 29, 2011

Best movie ever!!!

This movie is the best movie ever. The graphics are amazing. I would not recommend under kids of 10 to see it, because when a transformer dies it looks like blood comes out, the language is pretty rough, there is f-words, s-words, different d-words, a-words, and b-words. Then the sexual stuff is iffy. You see Carly in her underwear and half button-up shirt and she kisses Sam and Carly wears revealing dresses and there are crude and suggestive remarks. But it is a great movie!
Kid, 12 years old July 6, 2011

Good Job Hasbro...I'm not Sarcastic

This is everything I wanted in the 2 movie. When I walked in here I wasn't expecting a great plot or character development. This is a Michel Bay movie. I'm pleased that this movie did what it did. The comedy was good and I enjoyed this what it was...a popcorn flick. I'll see it again too.
Teen, 17 years old Written bykamil101 May 22, 2014

Idiots, Sheer Rubbish

COME ON PEOPLE! You really like a movie just because of the special effects? This movie lacks so many thinks. No plot. No emotions. NO BELIEVABLE CHARACTERS!!!! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS LOAD OF CRAP! SAME FOR FIRST 2!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMr Blonde January 29, 2014

This movie is restricted to persons with no taste in cinema
Kid, 12 years old July 11, 2011

Awesome Movie

This Movie Is my Favorite Movie in the entire World! It is very entertaining and cool for BOY tweens. It has a lot of violence but nothing worse than x-men or Super 8.
Kid, 11 years old July 7, 2011

Just a bad movie

Its a bad movie, but the woman who replaces Megan Fox is a bit to racy for kids.
Teen, 15 years old Written bycartman15 June 29, 2011

transformers: dark of the moon

The best in the serise. great action, great story which younger kids wouldnt understand, amazing movie
Teen, 14 years old Written bytoysorama. July 20, 2015

I like it

It's not a great movie, but you'll get a kick out of it. This one went a little darker than previous installments but nothing your kids can't handle
Kid, 8 years old July 13, 2015

Messy,crude extremely violent sequel has innuendo.

My rating;R for bloody violence,disturbing content,innuendo,and some strong language.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMalik1Saad2 July 7, 2015

Really Cool

This part is a lot better than the second part.When I was watching it I was 13 but my brother was 10 and he didn't felt any thing irritating. This movie has mild violence and concept scenes of kissing.
Teen, 14 years old Written byParkerSmykle July 5, 2015

a awesome popcorn summer action flick

a awesome popcorn summer action flick 4/5 stars :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 November 16, 2014

Transformers and Transformers: Dark Of The Moon are my favourite Transformers movie. Full of action, this is better than Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen.
Kid, 11 years old October 24, 2014

Really average, but the best one in the series

Violence- 3 (Frequent action violence) Sex- 2 (In the beginning, Sam is staying with a girl who is in her underwear) Language- 3 (S**t and one use of f**k)
Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan September 29, 2014

Transformers: Dark of the Moon movie review

I think that "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" is the best "Transformers" movie. I hated the first two with all my life. Going into this movie, I was very hesitant. A little boy I knew begged me to watch the film with him. I agreed and I told myself this movie would be horrible. "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" was bad. It is by far the most interesting "Transformers" movie. That being said, this movie had horrible acting. The dialogue wasn't that good. Michael Bay still didn't redeem himself with this movie. There are many positives with this movie. For example, this movie had some really good action. Also, the plot was somewhat interesting. "Transformers 3" was a terrible movie. I recommend not checking. It is far from a perfect movie, but the best of the "Transformers" movies.
Kid, 11 years old September 3, 2014

Maybe teens could see it

The problem is they have a few uses of f--k and if kids parents let there kids watch rated r movies they might let them watch this if u watch pg 13 movies and your my age it might be iffy for your parents to take you to this movie anyway this movie has more language like b---h b-----d s--t d--k a-- one incomplete use of clusterf--k and more language includes a--hole d--khead d--n fat a--dumba-- smarta-- bulls--t crap d--n and h--l plus balls fricking oh and another thing two of the uses of f--k are not really heard proper because Sam got a medal and then he whispered what the f--k some people may even hear it and think that he almost did also the other one that is not noticeable is when his mother said f--k yeah most people may think she said oh yeah the only one that is noticeable is when sam's boss said it and it is very noticeable and there is one mouthed f--k that is all the language but there is sexual content
Teen, 13 years old Written by2jayz June 27, 2014

Pointless entry

The first two were good. This one is just blowing crap up. The sex and language are the same as the last two. The violence is a little bit more bloodier. There is also some gay talk.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybjf15 June 9, 2014

I really liked it. Saw it when I was around 13 and loved it. Swearing didn't bother me because I was more drawn in by the action sequences. There are minor uncomfortable scenes but other than that, great sci-fi movie!

Kid, 12 years old April 19, 2014

Great Imagry

The movie is stunning but it can complicated if you haven't seen the TV series. In one scene, when the camera goes through a bus, there are some open chests, which is gory. As well, there are severed limbs everywhere and blood. Some weapons literally disintegrate flesh. The Decepticons are ruthless and execute an Autobot's medic.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJflores14 April 5, 2014

Awesome film is fun and enjoyable

Violence: shooting, stabbing, punching, destruction of NYC, death, limbs flying off, blood spray, explosions, etc. Sex: a girl shown in a skimpy bikini bottom, sexual dialogue, references to homosexuality Language: 1 use of f**k; multiple uses of a**, bi**h, WTF, hell, damn, crap, pissed, bas**rd, d**k, sh*t, etc. (VERY STRONG FOR A PG-13 RATED FILM).
Kid, 11 years old February 23, 2014