Kid reviews for Turbo

Speedy snail dreams big in fun animated comedy.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySnowyjoe November 3, 2013

Turbo Review

It was a little violent, mostly at the end. Just stuff like explosions though. One of the worst movies of 2013.

Kid, 9 years old October 12, 2013

BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turbo is the best movie in the WORLD!!!!! ---------------

Teen, 13 years old Written byfandango 2001 August 9, 2013

creative movie

Sure son of a gun was used but I have heard worse words like son of a b***h.

Kid, 11 years old July 31, 2013

okay

its okay.you can see it once.worst movie
Teen, 14 years old Written byBatmanGuy1 July 28, 2013

A great movie for Kids

Surprisingly, I really liked Turbo. My little Nephew who is 5 also liked it. It was funny and just makes you smile when Turbo has his hopes and dreams come true. Michael Pena is in it and he does a good job playing the goofy guy at the taco stand. The movie is really unrealistic, but what can you expect from a movie about a snail racing in the Indie 500.

Teen, 15 years old Written byStemma21 July 27, 2013

Turbo

Turbo is a cute, positive movie with a lot of unexpected things that happen throughout. It's fine for kids at 4 and up.

Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2013

snail+racing= sounds intresting

i liked this movie quite a bit, the animation looked amazing and good voice actors. there is one point of the movie where there drinking beer but no smoking or other drugs. the movie has a good moral and that is to never give up and to go for the goal and other stuff of that sort. there is a few point's where some of the characters are in danger or hurt. this moving at some point's i felt that the only point of this movie was to teach kids lessons about stuff like bullying, and that's not really a bad thing but Dreamworks does not usually do that kind of thing. Dreamworks movies are not as good as they used to be sometimes but that does not mean all the new ones are bad. i would not say this movie was terrible but it was not amazing like some Dreamworks movies are. overall I enjoyed this movie and got what i expected mostly, im also really glad that there's only one snail pun in the movie. unlike cloudy with a chance of meatballs and there food puns and im sure that there is tons more to come from what i saw in the trailer for the second one. well hope i helped you decide if your going to see this with or with out kids etc.

Kid, 10 years old July 26, 2013

Amazing!

Awesome movie! Funny and makes me happy. Little sexuality. Some toilet humor. Turbo dreams to be in the Indie 500 and later falls into a car and is made super fast. Friends and family don't help Turbo, "crushing" his dreams. He keeps going and he comptes in he race. Good, clean message.

Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2013

Turbo -- Movie Review

Fun film, not much of anything objectionable. Recommend fore a fun family outing

Teen, 16 years old Written bymusicforver July 25, 2013
Kid, 11 years old July 24, 2013

Cool animated adventure has mild violence.

Anyone who is 7 years old or older will be just right for this enjoyable animated comedy from DreamWorks. A car crash occurs, but does not push the boundaries for its PG rating. Turbo gets caught inside a car and drinks a fluid that makes him fast. Some cartoon action. No language or sex.

Kid, 11 years old July 21, 2013

Surprisingly really good!

I didn't think that this would end up being that great, especially after reading a lot of these reviews (Thanks, guys). But this was really good! The actors/actresses were really great and I think that all of the voices really fit the characters. It actually had a lot of suspense, ESPECIALLY A TON at the end. Of course, because at the end (SPOILER ALERT) is the race, so... yeah. (END OF SPOILER) Obviously Turbo is the role model with the message being that everyone should always follow their dreams. There isn't really any violence that I can remember, but there is definitely scary-ness. Such as, as seen in all previews, the car scene. Where Turbo gets his super powers. That in surround sound...and 3D...wow. The only sex related thing at all is at the end when (SPOILER ALERT...again) that girl snail and Chet are flirting, and the girl snail is chewing gum and showing her teeth in that way...so, yeah. (SPOILER ENDS) The consumerism is very minor, where that taco guy's main reason, it seems, to have Turbo be in the Indianapolis 500 is so that they can get a lot of money. It's to help Dose Bros Tacos (or whatever it's called), but still. The only drinking I wasn't sure if I was right or not. But I believe that the old lady and that Valley Hobby guy may have been drinking beer when they were celebrating, while the taco guy and the mechanic lady were just drinking coffee or something in a mug. Overall, this movie was really very good, suspenseful, and interesting. Enjoy! Smiley face.

Teen, 17 years old Written byndrwcd July 19, 2013

snail+racing = weird

Maybe I'm getting old but personally turbo wasn't really that funny or rememberable