Parent of a 13 year old Written byErin6126 April 12, 2010

Great on DVD

Wasn't really that impressed. Although I hadn't read the series before seeing this movie. Enjoyed it several times on DVD since the reading.
Parent Written byPlague March 2, 2010

Twilight

What is happening to vampire cenima? Seriously? Vampires are suppose to be blood-drunk contorted monsters. Not pale hormonal teenagers.
Parent of a 12 year old Written bychildrensrock February 24, 2010

twilight, bit to sexual....way to violent!!!!

my "little" 12 years old girl loves twilight but...i am just thin the movie is a little violent..i watched the movie with her once (she has seen twilight 6 times!) and i saw this part that was a bit sexual..and i don't think it is a good idea for kids under 13 years old to watch sexual stuff....and it was way too violent...but first my kiddo loves it....i will give it four stars
Parent of a 2, 4, and 4 year old Written byCourtneyB January 19, 2010
Parent of a 9 and 12 year old Written bywillowtrees November 20, 2009
Parent of a 11 year old Written byBrenda Jo November 20, 2009
Parent of a 12 year old Written bymoonstark October 24, 2009

Very enjoyable and fun to watch with your daughters

I loved the movie! I recommend it for mothers and daughters to go see it together!
Adult Written by4Spice October 22, 2009

good movie 12 and over

very good movie good actors too 12 and over
Parent of a 12 year old Written bykck October 2, 2009
Parent of a 9 year old Written bytotalsignworks September 21, 2009
I watched the movie then read the book and was disappointed by the movie. The book was SO much better. Do yourself a favor read the book, watch the movie if you don't have anything else to do. Hope New Moon is better.
Parent of a 7 year old Written byquietones1980 September 3, 2009
Parent of a 9 year old Written byValerieJ4AU August 21, 2009

Twilight is ok but sets up for kids wanting to see "older" movies out next.

Personally, I love these books and the movies. I, however, would not allow my 9 year old daughter to see this...not because of Twilight itself, but because I know what happens in the later books that will be made into movies. If she sees this one, she will want to see the others and the later books deal a lot about how Bella wants to give up her life for a boy and also how they can have sex.
Parent of a 5, 8, and 10 year old Written bycherryboberry August 12, 2009
Terrible for anyone over 18 and I'm saying that even though I enjoyed the book.
Adult Written byAmeliaKaderWood June 22, 2009

More "I love you" than "I'll kill you"

I honestly prefer the book more, but the movie wasn't bad. Although, I hear many say that this is the best movie they've ever seen, but I think that's only because girls (which are the biggest fans) are in love with Edward Cullen and Jacob Black. I am not afraid to say that I don't have "crush" on them, which helps me to see that this film need some improvement. The movie lacked some vampire-ness and it focuses more on Bella Swan's desperate need and love for Edward, and I think that's fine, but not enough to make a fantastic movie. There are many other vampire movies out there, that does deliver some blood and bite (yet not too much gore), but I guess Twilight was good enough for teens and adults to see.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byjacob0929 June 15, 2009
edward jacob bella yeah
Adult Written byfarrell1 May 8, 2009
really good movie not just girly,oh baby,ilove you i love you, its a great movie and amazing plot based on the book with its sequals
Educator Written bytennisguy1847 May 1, 2009

amazing

it was a great movie and it was very well directed
Parent of a 2, 5, and 10 year old Written bygonzoduo April 18, 2009
Thought the movie was decent for older children that can handle the content. Sexual content too much for my 10yo girl and violence was questionable.
Adult Written bymoviemadness April 10, 2009

Twilight Didn't Dazzle

Twilight was an okay movie (it actually gets better each time you watch it) with very little iffy stuff. It was not extremely faithful to the book. As for content, the relationship between Bella and Edward is intense and mildly obsessive. The makeout scene is mild, and could have easily fit into a PG movie. Violence is scary, but momentary (there is a sickening crunch when a character's head is torn off and two brutal deaths take place off screen). Kristen Stewart (Bella) almost always looks stoned. The thing I'd worry about most is Bella and Edward's realtionship. It's not realistic, and sends bad messages to tweens and teens. Otherwise, if your kid read the book, the movie will most likely be okay.
Parent of a 11 year old Written byloon April 4, 2009