Adult Written byshelbydanielle November 22, 2008

Loved it..

Okay so I've read all the Twilight books and yes the movie is different but I did enjoy it. Dont focus on the book when watching it and you will really enjoy it aswell. Edward truly dazzled. It was great.
Parent of a 4, 4, 7, 11, and 15 year old Written byzipotes November 22, 2008

Enjoyed It

I read all 4 books. This one was quite faithful to the book Twilight. However, there is no way a movie can get all the detail and emotion that the book has. Bella was played very well! Some scenes were cheesy, but overall I was pleased. Some nice romance and action scenes and beautiful scenery. I can't wait to see the sequels.
Adult Written byChrissy505 November 21, 2008

This was such an amazing movie. Judging by the adds I thought the movie would be pretty bad and the Edward would be ugly but he was actually a little hot! The movie is now one of my favorite movies ever now and there'd better be a sequel.
Parent of a 15 year old Written byemmalea37 November 21, 2008

I thouth that the movie was the best that i have ever seen.

I loved it and i would go see it agian and i hope that she does the rest of the books and i'm reading the books to.
Parent of a 1 year old Written bydbert November 21, 2008

I want to see it again!

As a book fan, there were times that I thought wow, not exactly as I expected, but more times, I thought that was better than the book, or that was so awesome I can't wait to see it again. The love scenes were perfect. The acting by Kristen and Rob were stellar. The movie was in motion none stop, and my friend who came who didn't read the books didn't realize it was a two hour movie. She barely registered how involved she was in the movie. She was as wrapped up as all of us twilight fans. She really liked the movie and stated she would see it again. I really liked it. I realize the movie wasn't anticipate to be such a huge hit so their budge was small and for really a B budget film, they didn't a wonderful job. I can't wait to see what they'll do for the second with a larger budget. I would recommend it to all viewers. I think it's hard for people to think of two people are are scared, in love, vulnerable and just so innocence. But if you remember what it was like on your first date, or when you really felt something for the first time, I think the movie really captured that emotion of innocence and true love.