All parent member reviews for Twilight

Parent of a 1 year old Written bydbert November 21, 2008

I want to see it again!

As a book fan, there were times that I thought wow, not exactly as I expected, but more times, I thought that was better than the book, or that was so awesome I can't wait to see it again. The love scenes were perfect. The acting by Kristen and Rob were stellar. The movie was in motion none stop, and my friend who came who didn't read the books didn't realize it was a two hour movie. She barely registered how involved she was in the movie. She was as wrapped up as all of us twilight fans. She really liked the movie and stated she would see it again. I really liked it. I realize the movie wasn't anticipate to be such a huge hit so their budge was small and for really a B budget film, they didn't a wonderful job. I can't wait to see what they'll do for the second with a larger budget. I would recommend it to all viewers. I think it's hard for people to think of two people are are scared, in love, vulnerable and just so innocence. But if you remember what it was like on your first date, or when you really felt something for the first time, I think the movie really captured that emotion of innocence and true love.