All teen and kid member reviews for Twilight

Teen, 14 years old Written byHunterJumper13 December 21, 2010

Stupid... Stupid.. Stupid... Stupid...

STUPID. STUPID. STUPID movie. This movie is cheesy, pointless, plotless, with terrible acting, dumb, and cheap. Bella is a bird brained feather head that can't do anything on her own, Edward is a stalker who watches her sleep, and honestly the main line is "And the lion fell in love with the lamb". Honestly, I could literaly feel my braincells shrinking as I listened to Bella and Edwards sappy lines to each other. I mean really, do you want to torment your poor brain by forcing it to watch that drabble? Take a hint, and don't watch this movie... that is, if you don't want your brain to rot
Teen, 16 years old Written bytaymomsenfan April 11, 2010
OFF FOR ANYONE!! This movie is stupid! I dont see how this even got 3 stars ;; I mean the vampires sparkle and it just seems so silly ;; like a little girl wrote it. The Vampire Diaries book and show is way more better because It actually seems more like the traditional Vampires
Kid, 11 years old April 6, 2010
Love is strong, and this movie really shows this because Edward, the boy, loves Bella a lot.....I love Stephenie Meyer's concoction of tough love!
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2011

MOST AMAZING MOVIE!

I WATCHED IT THREE TIMES IN A ROW!!!!!!1
Teen, 17 years old Written byilovekristenstewart July 23, 2010

twilight-love it!!

honestly, my sister is eight, and she watched this movie with me and my friends at my 17 birthday party!!! i don't think its too sexual at all. i just saw eclipse on june 30th and if your gonna be concerned about any movies in the twilight saga(which there is nothing to really be concerned about until breaking dawn) be concerned about eclipse, there is more awkward stuff in that than in twilight!!! i can't wait till breaking dawn, come on summit, get it out fast!!!!!!! i can't wait another minute!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byLexie s. May 19, 2010

Perfect if you haven't read the book. If you've read the book, you'll be dissapointed.

The book was WAY better!!! The movie has hardly anything to do with the book and Edward is creapy and ugly.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybecca456 May 14, 2015

The worst movie I have ever watched

This movie is absolutely crap. The acting is incredibly poor, the special effects are humorous and the message is terrible. Seriously, I laughed the whole way through it as the quality was so low. If you want a good movie to watch, definitely don't choose this one!
Teen, 13 years old Written byQuizzle July 4, 2010

Horrible Messages About Relationships

Besides the movie just not being very well made, the messages and role models are appalling. Bella is shown as weak and helpless and needing as man to protect her. She then falls hopelessly in love, and her entire world revolves around him, and this is shown as being a good and mature choice despite her young age. Their relationship shows further signs of unhealthiness; Edward follows her around, and breaks into her room and night and watches her without her consent. This is also treated as being an act of love.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytweeni January 8, 2010

a failure!

personally, i think this movie was made to look better than it really is. its unrealistic, and kristen stewart is a HORRIBLE actress. in my opinion, it was such a failure kids aged ten and up can see it. the only relatively violent scene is when james attacks bella. she gets a large piece of glass stuck in her skin and james snaps her leg in two, which can be scary to watch for younger kids. on the whole, i state it a pretty big failure and is ok to watch for kids ten and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygirl4natwolff January 31, 2011

Um....

It was okay, the acting was pretty terrible, u the books are way better.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHemingway October 26, 2009

Best movie you can ever see

This is really good movie if u like vampires.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybrenna leigh October 4, 2009

good

read the book first
Teen, 13 years old Written by_brown_eyed_girl_ July 24, 2015

Mediocore in so many ways

This movie promotes stalking as love, and frankly it seems to be the beginning of an abusive relationship. A main character Edward drives recklessly when Bella is in the car yet seems to be fine when she isn't there. He forces here to go to prom when she doesn't want to and is injured. I think this glamorizes a abusive relationship especially as the series progresses. Kissing only progresses to making out in a bed. There is moderate violence but nothing to bad. In my opinion the two worst things are when Bella is followed by a group of guys and is harassed and the relationships in the show including Bella's with her father and Edward.
Teen, 13 years old Written byana_loves_movies December 21, 2014

Dont bother

There were many things wrong with this movie. Kristen Stewart was HORRIBLE actor in this movie. She makes really weird noises and just doesn't seem like the bella i fell in love with in the books. And dont get me started on robert pattinson. Sure, he has awesome looks but his acting is also terrible. It just seemed like both actors didnt show feeling. If i were you i would skip the movies and go for the books.
Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2014

ITS A BORING MOVIE

2 HOURS OF BORING STUFF. I THOUHT THIS IS A GOOD MOVIE. DONT WATCH IT!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byThedude68683 January 12, 2014

Twilight sucks

I think these movies are horrible I mean awful these are the kind of movies that are brainless love stories not smart like titanic and if I had to choose something for torture that isn't batman and robin I'd choose these movies and I'm dead serious if I could give a zero star rating I'd do it but I cannot do that
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsaacboy September 16, 2013

WORST. MOVIE. EVER.

You shouldn't watch this movie. It's not good. I bet that you will fall asleep 20 minutes in the movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byI'mthedoctor August 9, 2013

Don't bother

Don't watch it. It's not good.
Kid, 9 years old July 20, 2013

Amazing

I absolutely loved this film the next day went out and bought the whole set - Breaking Dawn Part 2
Kid, 11 years old September 2, 2011

the bestest movie eva! Pshike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just disappointing, a lot of potential but leaves desires. Feels like an actual ending than something that leads on. Edward is very quiet and and i feel wasn't really "there". And Bella always seems a bit unhappy and looks as if she is depressed in the beginning. In my opinion this movie could've been better.