All member reviews for Twilight

Teen, 16 years old Written bytaymomsenfan April 11, 2010

OFF FOR ANYONE!! This movie is stupid! I dont see how this even got 3 stars ;; I mean the vampires sparkle and it just seems so silly ;; like a little girl wrote it. The Vampire Diaries book and show is way more better because It actually seems more like the traditional Vampires
Teen, 14 years old Written byHunterJumper13 December 21, 2010

Stupid... Stupid.. Stupid... Stupid...

STUPID. STUPID. STUPID movie. This movie is cheesy, pointless, plotless, with terrible acting, dumb, and cheap. Bella is a bird brained feather head that can't do anything on her own, Edward is a stalker who watches her sleep, and honestly the main line is "And the lion fell in love with the lamb". Honestly, I could literaly feel my braincells shrinking as I listened to Bella and Edwards sappy lines to each other. I mean really, do you want to torment your poor brain by forcing it to watch that drabble? Take a hint, and don't watch this movie... that is, if you don't want your brain to rot
Teen, 13 years old Written bytweeni January 8, 2010

a failure!

personally, i think this movie was made to look better than it really is. its unrealistic, and kristen stewart is a HORRIBLE actress. in my opinion, it was such a failure kids aged ten and up can see it. the only relatively violent scene is when james attacks bella. she gets a large piece of glass stuck in her skin and james snaps her leg in two, which can be scary to watch for younger kids. on the whole, i state it a pretty big failure and is ok to watch for kids ten and up.
Kid, 9 years old July 16, 2010

Rob Pattinson is Ugly...

This movie is a bit on the weird side. A little to smoochie for me. Not enough action, either. Rob Pattinson looks hideous in the movie. I've seen him in his better days.
Teen, 13 years old Written byQuizzle July 4, 2010

Horrible Messages About Relationships

Besides the movie just not being very well made, the messages and role models are appalling. Bella is shown as weak and helpless and needing as man to protect her. She then falls hopelessly in love, and her entire world revolves around him, and this is shown as being a good and mature choice despite her young age. Their relationship shows further signs of unhealthiness; Edward follows her around, and breaks into her room and night and watches her without her consent. This is also treated as being an act of love.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLexie s. May 19, 2010

Perfect if you haven't read the book. If you've read the book, you'll be dissapointed.

The book was WAY better!!! The movie has hardly anything to do with the book and Edward is creapy and ugly.
Kid, 11 years old April 6, 2010

Love is strong, and this movie really shows this because Edward, the boy, loves Bella a lot.....I love Stephenie Meyer's concoction of tough love!
Teen, 16 years old Written byBlueDragonMaster98 June 6, 2010

Awful

Will girls stop looking at the actors and listen to the story? the acting is bad, and the effects are cheap-looking. I admit the book is Ok, even though it is very boring, but still. It's just, so bad. I didn't even bother to watch New Moon after this garbage. Just read the book and stop uploading gay pictures of Ed Cullen that that Jacob guy. If you want vampires at their finest, watch Hellsing or Blood. Even Dracula is better that this. I can name more, but I might bore those who are diehard fans just because Edward Cullen is 'hot". Whatever (said with a sacarstic, but not annoying/disrespectful tone).
Teen, 13 years old Written bygirl4natwolff January 31, 2011

Um....

It was okay, the acting was pretty terrible, u the books are way better.
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2011

MOST AMAZING MOVIE!

I WATCHED IT THREE TIMES IN A ROW!!!!!!1
Kid, 10 years old February 25, 2011

i think 10+ is perfect

ok, listen. twilight is an awsome movie. if kids' parents are concerned about them watching twilight, then what kids could try is asking if they would watch it with them. just like in a movie theater, if you're under 13 and you want to watch twilight, all you need is adult supervision.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHWADOB February 19, 2011

This whole franchise is ridiculous.

I'm trying to be as un-biased as possible for this review, but this series is AWFUL. The main character Bella Swan begins the movie by saying she will die for a guy she met about month ago (estimation, prob even less). 'Good role model'? I think not! She has absolutely NO LIMITS with her relationship w/ Edward, completely disrespects her kind parents and friends, and puts new hot mysterious guy in front of everything, including her own safety. Also, she has absolutely no personality above Edward. Moving on to more frighting matters, I'll state Edward's character. Mysterious guy who likes to watch a girl about 100+ years younger than him sleep. Creepy enough? Also there's a scene where Bella is almost raped/killed by a group of drunken men, and she is hurt extremely near climax. Oh, and a vampire has his head ripped off. No language.
Kid, 12 years old May 18, 2011

What the heck?! People have gone mad!

Another Satanic movie?! Crap! Why do people like this pile of poop?! It is so Satanic! Come on people, a girl in love with a VAMPIRE? Seriously, the makers of this movie might as well put themselves in jail. HORRIBLE! I feel bad for the people who actually like this. Read the Bible, do something besides watching this! I remember when this did not exist. Ahh, good times, good times. LOL!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycaraiggy April 5, 2010

Meh.

Personally, I absolutely hated this movie. I have read all four books (which are far better than the movie) and this just didn't live up to its hype. Some scenes are quite violent and one of my friends mentioned that her 7 year old cousin would scream her head off (she was planning to see the movie the next day). Lots of brand names and one "steamy" scene, but an appropriate movie overall.
Teen, 17 years old Written byilovekristenstewart July 23, 2010

twilight-love it!!

honestly, my sister is eight, and she watched this movie with me and my friends at my 17 birthday party!!! i don't think its too sexual at all. i just saw eclipse on june 30th and if your gonna be concerned about any movies in the twilight saga(which there is nothing to really be concerned about until breaking dawn) be concerned about eclipse, there is more awkward stuff in that than in twilight!!! i can't wait till breaking dawn, come on summit, get it out fast!!!!!!! i can't wait another minute!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLittleRedRiding... March 24, 2011

Only iffy because it depends on your maturity level

It was ok, I don't see what all the hype is about, though. It's one of those movies that I'll only watch again if there's nothing else to watch or if it happens to be on t.v. I rated this iffy because it depends on your maturity level, I think. Some 12 year olds are more mature than some 16 year olds, so it just depends.
Kid, 11 years old January 5, 2010

Good for older kids

Better for mature tweens and teens. Some parts are sexual like kissing. And the violence is pretty scary. I covered my eyes at the movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynickchick15004 December 31, 2010

very very good but not the best

i love twilight. i don't know why people say it is for kids over 13. it's perfectly fine for an 9 year old to watch . there isn't anything inappropriate. the only sexual things there are is a kiss. i mean come on. it's very entertaining and leaves you wanting more. the scene where james and edward are fighting is kinda disturbing especially when james breaks bella's leg and you hear the cracking sound. there are good messages like bella forcing edward to go back and even if she broke her father's heart , it was to protect him. the part where those guys surrounded bella is not very clear . older kids will realize that they were trying to rape her but kids that don't know what rape is think they were trying to steal something from her. ( in the book she says that she knew they wanted something more than her money) over all twilight is a very very good movie but not the best.
Teen, 16 years old Written bylmtrav December 30, 2011

Worst movie of the series...book much better

I did not like this movie. My first reaction when I saw it was why the film makers decided to make everything blue. It lacks the same feel as the book and takes out many of the good parts. The later movies are much better, especially Eclipse. It is pretty boring and lacks much emotion. There are some violent parts especially in the end when Edward has save Bella from bad vampires, and there is one kissing scene. Parents really should be more concerned about their kids falling asleep out of boredom.
Teen, 14 years old Written byolo618 October 31, 2009

best but iffy under nine

It's a great movie but there is some inappropriate contact with edward and bella and there is a scene of sensuality there is no message other than that it was the best movie ive ever seen.