All member reviews for Twilight

Teen, 14 years old Written byBabyPhat123 November 23, 2008

i cried

its awsome and stephanie shouldnt stop
Kid, 12 years old November 23, 2008

It was a surprise

As a very dedicated Twilight fan I went and saw the movie. But I was a little hesitant of what I would see. I really didn't want them to ruin the movie like in Eragon. When I saw it though I thought it was amazing. The actors were really good although Rosalie was kinda ugly. I liked Jasper's character most. I loved the movie but still the books are better. If you are a Twlight fan and you are willing to take a chance then go see Twilight I can almost guarantee it will be good.
Teen, 13 years old Written bym1 November 23, 2008

Trashers vs. Fans...Fans Win

This was a surprisingly good movie. As a guy, I liked the book, and the movie is just as good. I can't believe many people trashed this movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byvictoria95 November 23, 2008

it was amazing!!

well i saw twilight finally on friday!! it wasn't completly different from the book but there was some changes. but that doesn't mean that it wasn't awesome! i think that if you are anywhere from 10-16 you will like it..some adults might think that it is tacky but i am a teenager and it hought it was really good, my mom saw it and she liked it and now she wants to read the ntire saga! i think the director/producer have made a fan-tastic movie!! thanks for readingz!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydungtran123 November 22, 2008

I think it was tremedously great to read a such a great book!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn November 22, 2008

I Loved It!

This Movie Is so Freaking Good! I Loved The Book And Was Very Excited For The Movie, And It Was Really Good! I Mean, It Was Not As Good As The Book, Of Course, But It Was Good None The Less. They Changed A Lot Of Things From Movie To Book, But They Still Made It Work. The Only Thing About This Movie That Could Have Been Better Was The Fact That The Begining Was a Little Rushed. Edward And Bella Didn't Have As Much Time To Grow, But It Still Worked Out Okay. The Scene In The Meadow Was Replaced With The Scene In The Woods. This Was One Thing That They Changed That I Thought Worked Out Really Well With The Rest Of The Movie's Story Line. I Know You Are Wondering How Well They Did The Sparkle Effect, And I Would Say They Did It Really Good, Seeing How Hard It Would Be To Make A Human Sparkle And Still Make It Look Realistic. Overall, I Think This Movie Was A Great Success, And I Can't Wait For Them To Make New Moon! People Who Have And Have Not Read The Book Alike Would Enjoy This Movie, And I Highly Recommend It!
Teen, 16 years old Written byVirgo__ November 22, 2008

Great!

I have not read Twilight, but I thought the movie was amazing! I understood everything that was going on, and I enjoyed how funny and awkward the characters were. Friends of mine who read the book and saw the movie were disappointed that so much had been changed, although I think they should have known a lot would be changed before watching the movie. I think it's great for anyone 13 and up!
Teen, 14 years old Written byatruscott November 22, 2008

Loved the book, but not so with the movie!

The book was AMAZING, but the movie doesn't quite make up to it. It leaves out parts of the book(major parts), and I am disappointed with that. Also, if you didn't read the book, you wouldn't really understand the movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written bylongfellowman November 22, 2008

ok

I started to yawn halfway through. With everyone at my school reading it I thought it would have been better.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDCFC133 November 22, 2008

I laughed so hard all the way through

Okay, the book was amazing, but this was a disgrace to movies everywhere. So maybe not THAT bad, but it was very cringe inducing. the first half was filled with laughable awkward stares and Robert Pattinson trying to be an intense vampire, while Kristen Stewart tried to be a shy girl who didn't care he was a vampire. Instead, it just came off that she didn't care. I think, however, that this is the kind of movie I need to Netflix so I can watch it again. I wasn't sure it was the movie that I hated, or just the sketchos sitting in front of me making me uncomfortable. I gave this movie three stars because the last twenty minutes of the movie was ridiculously good. I'll see this movie again, and maybe it wil1 be as good as all of you guys say it is. Overall, I think this is a must see, (either because it was so bad I left the theater in a great mood, or because it was so god and my subconscious just doesn't know it yet.)
Teen, 13 years old Written bytwilighted November 21, 2008

i laughted and had a good time watching the movie

i loved it i would have liked to c it more fuller it kind of went scene to scene it didnt blend together but it was great
Kid, 11 years old November 21, 2008

Better than I expected

I thought that Twilight was going to be horrible! No one can live up to the beauty of the characters, but the casting was great, and is about as close to the Cullens as you can get. For people that haven't read the book, it might be confusing. I am a big fan of the series, even before Twilight became popular, when it was unknown that a movie was in the makings. What was disappointing for me was how there was barely any romance, which is what every girl loves. I think that the director tried to make it more boy-friendly, but the books are intended for girls. If you have read the book, you must go and see it, I know that I fell in love with the characters all over again (except for the wolves). :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byHappilyEverAfter November 21, 2008

Good but not great...

Twilight was highly anticipated although it wasn't all that it was hyped up to be. Though don't get me wrong.. I have to say that I enjoyed it. The plot was good and it went by the book, but the acting was much to be desired. The cast list was quite good. (especially JAMES !! a.k.a Cam Gigandet)! There was a bit too much dialogue and some very cheesy lines, but that was to be expected. What was up with Bella and Chief Swan going to the diner EVERY DAY! If you read the book, you would know that Bella was supposed to cook a lot. Overall, I would say it was good. Hope they make another one!
Teen, 13 years old Written byQueenBee2.0 November 21, 2008

I LOVE THIS MOVIE

OK, I have read the book and seen the movie it was amazing i don't why all my friends didn't like it I LOVED IT. Robert Pattinson is so hot. Kristen Stewart is so pretty. The movie combines with New Moon a little so people who have read the books would get whats going on. I just loved it so much i can't stop thinking about. Twilight is the place to be this weekend.
Kid, 11 years old November 21, 2008

It might be rated PG-13, but it's not that bad. Only on scene that might scare some younger kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylmkbabe147 November 20, 2008

A must-see for all ages!

This movie was ah-mazing! It's great for all ages just as long as the materieal isn't over their heads. If you love the movie, then you would love the book, too.