All member reviews for Twilight

Teen, 14 years old Written bygaga4gaga181 January 29, 2011

perfect for tweens

OMG the pll rate it down because of lay's patato chips and cars what!!! Take that peice of advice and give it to someone who cares!!!!! take this from a major twilight fan
Kid, 11 years old January 26, 2011

Worst.Movie.Ever!

Worst movie ever.My parents hadn't seen it so I wasn't allowed to until I was 11.It's the worst movie ever.Really! Don't even bother.
Teen, 17 years old Written byKnowler January 18, 2011

Don't waste your time on the movie. Read the book, so you won't sore your eyes.

Hate it. Not my cup of tea.
Kid, 11 years old January 6, 2011

I'm not a twilight obsessed freak but I luved this one! :)

I think that this movie was the best in that saga. New Moon was pretty boring and same with Eclipse. But this one kept you wanna keep watching. The worst sexual part is when Bella and Edward made out in bed (Bella was in her undies) and they were almost rolling over each other but not quite. Everything else is maybe a few passionate kisses and some hugs. The gore-factor was pretty bad so if you don't like blood then I definitely would NOT recommend this movie for you. Near the end of the movie there is quite a bit of blood. [SPOILER] Like when James bites Bella and also when she gets cuts with glass. [SPOILER OVER] There is some really mild swearing like hell. I think if you still haven't seen the movie you shoukd definitely read the book first... it's even better! @twichick12: What and your not being dramatic?
Teen, 16 years old Written byWebCriticGirl76 January 6, 2011

A Phenomenon!

Twilight is by far one of my favorite movies. I have always loved it, my best friend is OBSESSED with it! The acting is great, and the actors look good. You gotta love Robert Pattinson! They use some mild language, Jacob, especially. But da** and he** are about the range of it. There is some killing and intense fighting, but I don't count that as violent since it is not real. Besides; if a little kid is allowed to watch Titanic, why can't it watch Twilight? I've seen it happen before, believe it or not. There is some intense romance and passionate kissing, and laying on the bed together.But nothing graphic or bad. I think it is an excellent family movie. I loved it!
Teen, 16 years old Written bythefalconater January 3, 2011

no...just no.

God, Twilight is just so freaking horrible. Don't even waste your time. SAVE YOURSELF
Teen, 13 years old Written bynickchick15004 December 31, 2010

very very good but not the best

i love twilight. i don't know why people say it is for kids over 13. it's perfectly fine for an 9 year old to watch . there isn't anything inappropriate. the only sexual things there are is a kiss. i mean come on. it's very entertaining and leaves you wanting more. the scene where james and edward are fighting is kinda disturbing especially when james breaks bella's leg and you hear the cracking sound. there are good messages like bella forcing edward to go back and even if she broke her father's heart , it was to protect him. the part where those guys surrounded bella is not very clear . older kids will realize that they were trying to rape her but kids that don't know what rape is think they were trying to steal something from her. ( in the book she says that she knew they wanted something more than her money) over all twilight is a very very good movie but not the best.
Teen, 13 years old Written byabbs December 29, 2010

twilight is alright

well, i was 12 when i saw it first. its pretty corny, although does a good job of leaving you wanting more. when edward killed james i had to look away because it is a little gory. carlisle talks to bella about being sent to hell because of being a vampire and everyone goes on about how its not all its cracked up to be. bella wont budge though. she wants edward to change her immediatly and starts to obsess over him. bella has good moments, but overall, the cullens are much better role models then bella. personally, my parents were worried mostly about this being sitanic and directly against Godly religion. in reality, it wasnt. dont see it if you arent strong in what you believe in. it may make you change your mind about a few things.
Kid, 12 years old December 26, 2010

Kid, 12 years old December 24, 2010

SHOULD BE PG! DON"T UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS PG-13???

AHHH! TWILIGHT! THIS IS WHAT STARTED THE MASSIVE PHENOMENON! This movie follows the book closely due to Melissa Rosenburg's amzing scriptwriting! The make-out scene is the worst of the sexuality. Some people have said that she is in her underwear some not. SHE IS NOT IN HER UNDERWEAR AT THAT SCENE! IT IS JUST SHORTS! JEEZ PEOPLE GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF! The violence is not to bad either. Mostly implied violence. SPOILER ALERT! Bella does get bitten at the big fight with James. Her hand is bloody. BUT DOES NOT TURN INTO A VAMP! James breaks her leg and Bella gets glass into her finger. You can't really see James getting killed. Bella is a very good role model because she is brave, smart, naturally beautiful, non-selfish, and cares about her family. Edward is also a good role model. He is very perservierent. But a little angsty. Overall a very good movie for ages 9 and up. I don't understand why it is PG-13. I don't like those MPAA people. There are so DRAMATIC with everything. BYE!
Kid, 12 years old December 4, 2010

I love it read the first book it is great
Kid, 10 years old November 23, 2010

I don't get it

I hate it I go for vampire diaries as way better .This plot is bad and I really hate the fact that edward isn't a vampire his a fairy I'm sorry it was bad and he is very ugly .
Kid, 11 years old November 21, 2010

Not So Bad

I am 11 years of age and I watched it a month ago. I read the books when I was 10, and they were a little more inapproriate then the movies are. Personally, this is a very low-rated PG-13 movie because the language is very mild, and there isn't much sex problems. They share one passionate kiss, but it doesn't go far. I think that you should be 12 to watch this movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byILoveReading765 November 19, 2010

for teens

this movie is iffy with the behavior of the two main stars. i would not let small children see it because it might send mixed and unneeded messages to their young minds. it is a good movie and book it is just not the best for smaller children. for teens it is a great movie and i love it i saw it the day it came out and still love seeing the sparks fly between Bella and Edward.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynajashirin November 18, 2010

love it
Kid, 11 years old November 14, 2010

best movie ever

really good movie with gr8 actors and appropriate for preteens and teens
Kid, 12 years old November 14, 2010

Whoa. This Is SOOOO Not Dracula...

I have not seen this movie. However, I have seen other reviews, trailers, talked to other people, and heard the fads. This is unbelivable. It is like a Soap Opera parody! What were the people thinking when they made this? Teen drama is not made of VAMPIRES! I would go see something else.
Teen, 16 years old Written byIchabodCrane November 12, 2010

Save your money and see Sleepy Hollow.

Personally im not a big fan of the seires.Don't get me wrong it's full of action but the whole thing is WORTHLESS.I've seen all the movies out so far and wished i'd never of seen them.Bella allows her self to get into this mess with vampires,She's not sensible or a good role model to teens.It's a fine movie,but i totally ruins the idea of a 'vampire'.Save yourself a few quid and go see something breathtaking and full of positive messages. E.C.T Sleepy hollow
Teen, 17 years old Written byGO CUBS GO October 30, 2010

i hate vampire movies

this review is biased (idk if I spelled that right) because I despise vampire movies. I haven't actually seen it but girls that watch twilight are creepier than girls who don't. No guys watch Twilight. If you are a boy and you watched this movie cause you wanted to you are crazy. Don't let your daughter be sucked into the vampire craze. You will regret it. and fathers will get sick of it quick
Kid, 11 years old October 27, 2010