All member reviews for Twilight

Teen, 14 years old Written bydicapriofreak94 October 19, 2010

Excellent

Ah Twilight...I can say so many good things about this movie! Okay, so first I was pretty nervous to watch it, because I thought that they were not going to follow the book at all, and that they wouldn't pick the right people to play Bella, Edward etc. Man, was I wrong! They did this movie absolutely perfectly! They picked perfect people to play the characters, was filmed excellently, they did a very good job with the romance and showing how Edward was extremely protective without going too far. I would have to say that I like the book and the movie about the same, they are both excellent. Usually when they make a movie that his based off of a book, they don't really follow the book very well, but they followed the book excellently in this one. 5 stars!!
Kid, 10 years old October 16, 2010

watch out "Lost Boys" and all you other vampire movies!

Heres where it all begans! the first of the series is a little boring but you hav to c it to get the picture of the others.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarkmist October 9, 2010

er.......this movie is interesting.that is all i can say
Teen, 13 years old Written byEzio432 September 25, 2010

CRAP MOVIE AVOID

This movie is crap. Its mostly not innapropiate except for mild voilence and one scene when Edward says what people in the room are thinking about "Sex, cat, money, Sex cat money...." but this movie is horrible i dont see how people get obsessed with these movies or books. And theit has already been 3 Twilighht movies. I hope the movie company making Twilight 4 goes out of business....or so help me. Vampires are evrywheere in the media, and its getting to my head.....:(
Teen, 13 years old Written bylolakitty12 September 17, 2010

Dumb

To me, Twilight seems like a story about some whiny girl that falls in love with a vampire because he is hot and cannot protect herself from anything. She is dependent on Edward and gets depressed if he decides to leave. A very bad message to be send kids and teens. It seems to show that all the boys are vampires or werewolves and all strong and the main girl is just stupid.
Teen, 14 years old Written byslasher23 September 5, 2010

Kid, 9 years old August 24, 2010

Twilight is the BEST!!!

This is one of my favorite movies and I'm only 10. I think that sometimes Edward and Bella can get a bit carried away while kissing. But, I think 10 year old's and up can understand that. I love this movie so much. Its very exciting and like no other I've ever seen before. Its not that scary for me, but I'm good with scary things. But, the most I think an average 9-10 year old at oldest would get scared. (But not too scared) I love this movie and I definitely think you should see it if your 10 or up.
Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2010

THE BOOK IS SOOO MUCH BETTER

It was an okay movie but truthfully I didn't like it that much and I may only be 10 but i've read all of the books including Breaking Dawn (in which I regret reading) but I know what I'm talking about. The book is much better but if you want to see it you can, it's your choice but in my opinion the ruined the book.
Teen, 13 years old Written byelDanRivera August 3, 2010

It was all right

it was good, not bad for a girly movie. i was amazed at the end the action and blood was really cool but it was the only action part in the movie it is all so a romance movie but it don't matter. over all i give it a 79/100-best for children 10+
Kid, 12 years old August 2, 2010

I am addictied to the Twilight Saga movies i saw the first one 5 times.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKrissyMissy July 26, 2010

Terrible movie for all ages.

This movie has the most sad ending I have ever seen Edward who is a vampire makes Bella a vampire when she dies. Which is a tragety because vampires never die, and she is willing to stay with this guy even though she knows he might kill her, and she is also willing to loose her soul to stay with her supermodel. As a christian I think this movie should be avoided.
Kid, 9 years old July 24, 2010

good for older kids

i looooooooooove it
Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake July 24, 2010

Could people get any more adicted to this movie?

Its not 'the worst' I've ever seen, not as good as the book. Anyways, I like the action I guess, but there are definitly things to complain about. I truely think Bella and Edward are far too obsessed with eachother, its disturbing and kids are so obsessed with the movie they dicide to be clingy like that with their boy/girl friends. Nasty. And it worries me that kids far younger than allowed watch this and are obsessed too. Its 13 and up, ok? They can watch it, not like I can stop them, but I wouldn't let my kids watch it because of the obsessive cling it has on people. I mean there are kids at my school that pretend to be vampires, its freaky. I'm glad for Stephany Myers sucess, but its getting overdone. I am SO sick of them doing that 'Team Edward'-'Team Jacub' thing! Most of the times girls watch it just cuz Robert and Taylor are 'hot' I truely could care less about what they look like, why does it matter? Plus, the acting wasn't really good. It 'sucked' actually. So Twilight fans, don't say I don't know what I'm talking about and that I'm stupid and lame (so on) cuz that just shows how pathetic its going. Its not the worst movie/series, to tell the truth I stopped liking it because its gotten too popular..
Kid, 9 years old July 16, 2010

Rob Pattinson is Ugly...

This movie is a bit on the weird side. A little to smoochie for me. Not enough action, either. Rob Pattinson looks hideous in the movie. I've seen him in his better days.
Kid, 12 years old July 10, 2010

Way to sexual

WHAT THE HEAK!!! I know 9 year olds who watch this movie and I'm shoked! This is a movie that no one under the age of 11 should watch. There is to much sex for that age of kids.
Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2010

boring,,,,,,,
Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2010

Great movie!

I loved it, but it wasn't as good as Eclipse, although it was better than New Moon.
Kid, 12 years old July 6, 2010

Perfect for Tweens!

I think this movie is awesome! i really had a good time watching it. I enjoyed most of it...some was a little scary to me though. I think you should at least be 13 to watch this movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byZaphrodite July 5, 2010

Good for almost anyone

There's both good and notsogood messages. The movie really is only PG-13 to get ready for the others to come and to keep out younger kids. Otherwise, the fans won't see it. It's okay for preteens and 9 year olds to see this movie. It is only slightly violent(they rip off one vampire's head but they don't bleed) You have to know your kids better cause they've probably seen worse on youtube.
Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2010

gr8!

I read the books when I was 9 and understood them. 13 and up? that's really stupid! I know kids ibn 2nd grade who have seen it!