All teen and kid member reviews for Twilight

Kid, 9 years old July 16, 2010

Rob Pattinson is Ugly...

This movie is a bit on the weird side. A little to smoochie for me. Not enough action, either. Rob Pattinson looks hideous in the movie. I've seen him in his better days.
Kid, 12 years old July 10, 2010

Way to sexual

WHAT THE HEAK!!! I know 9 year olds who watch this movie and I'm shoked! This is a movie that no one under the age of 11 should watch. There is to much sex for that age of kids.
Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2010

boring,,,,,,,
Kid, 12 years old July 8, 2010

Great movie!

I loved it, but it wasn't as good as Eclipse, although it was better than New Moon.
Kid, 12 years old July 6, 2010

Perfect for Tweens!

I think this movie is awesome! i really had a good time watching it. I enjoyed most of it...some was a little scary to me though. I think you should at least be 13 to watch this movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byZaphrodite July 5, 2010

Good for almost anyone

There's both good and notsogood messages. The movie really is only PG-13 to get ready for the others to come and to keep out younger kids. Otherwise, the fans won't see it. It's okay for preteens and 9 year olds to see this movie. It is only slightly violent(they rip off one vampire's head but they don't bleed) You have to know your kids better cause they've probably seen worse on youtube.
Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2010

gr8!

I read the books when I was 9 and understood them. 13 and up? that's really stupid! I know kids ibn 2nd grade who have seen it!
Kid, 11 years old June 29, 2010

Really Compassionate/ Luv Triangle!

bella is super passionate 4 edward but Jacob wants her!
Kid, 9 years old June 24, 2010

no kids 8 under

Um i am a kid but it is not bad for kids 9.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMktheReviewer June 24, 2010

Alright for Tweens

Hmm...what can I say?? It is a good movie, I guess. But the thing is that it DOESN'T really stay true to the book. I believe that this movie is kind of dark and depressing. The book is a bit more uplifting. But hey, I think the director did an OK job. I do like Twilight, but I am NOT obsessed.
Kid, 12 years old June 21, 2010

Obsessed with twilight! Iove it and will always. The movie was a dissapointment to almost everyone. But once you buy the movie, and wtach it months later, its better! I dont know why, but its pretty good now! :o)
Teen, 13 years old Written byCandiceTalks June 14, 2010

Great for all ages!

This movie was great! I've read all the books as well, and they're great too. Violence - Some vampires tracking down human prey, characters talk of "ripping a character and burning the pieces", a character decapitates a vampire, a character is bitten by a vampire, a character gets a shard of glass stuck in her leg (some blood), etc. Language - None. Sex - No nudity/sex but there is an extremely steamy make out scene in a character's bed, a character is viewed in his/her underwear and a t-shirt, some flirting and holding hands. Role models - Bella is a great role model. She is funny, smart, etc. Edward is extremely polite and is very respectful. Even my little brother (6) watched this movie and loved it, especially the action scenes!
Teen, 13 years old Written byFlickChick197 June 14, 2010

Only for engaged teens.

If you look at my concerns and highlights, you'll find I both marked positive and negative role models. Why? Simply because there are some bad role models and some good ones too. The Cullen Coven, definately Edward, are the positive role models showing love and care for the [helpless] 17 year-old Bella. Yet, the other vampire gangs, including the hunter, are evil and set to break the two up with the death of either partner. I believe that teenagers who read and understand the book should like the movie based on it's representation of the book. The saga is hard to follow because of the many aspects and characters. Therefore, only teenagers and young adults will find the Twilight Saga more interesting. Younger kids will be scared.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMeqqxo June 13, 2010

Tweens Yes, Kids No.!

I Loved This Movie Because It Is Very Thriller Packed And Suspensful. I Would Give This Movie A Thumbs Up.! Great Actors Also.! Except For Bella, Shes A Bad Actor In My Opinion.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBlueDragonMaster98 June 6, 2010

Awful

Will girls stop looking at the actors and listen to the story? the acting is bad, and the effects are cheap-looking. I admit the book is Ok, even though it is very boring, but still. It's just, so bad. I didn't even bother to watch New Moon after this garbage. Just read the book and stop uploading gay pictures of Ed Cullen that that Jacob guy. If you want vampires at their finest, watch Hellsing or Blood. Even Dracula is better that this. I can name more, but I might bore those who are diehard fans just because Edward Cullen is 'hot". Whatever (said with a sacarstic, but not annoying/disrespectful tone).
Teen, 15 years old Written byIsItgoodORnot June 5, 2010

Realize that the book is fine, the movie isn't.

The first of the horrendous series. I think people need to realize that the book is fine but the movie is not... The acting is terrible(Hospital scene was painful to watch) and the climax scene lasted only a few seconds. How far will these movies go until their tossed into the barf bag.
Kid, 10 years old June 5, 2010

watch it

i love twilight and it makes me want to be a vampire like alis or edward
Teen, 15 years old Written bySook May 31, 2010

So-So

It is so-so. It has nothing innapropriate for kids but is boring and violent.
Teen, 14 years old Written byGiAnTlYsHoRt23 May 31, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byTwilightgirl137 May 30, 2010

Tweens and teens yes! Little kids no!

There is a point for a make out session on a bed, but bella isn't in underwear. She's in her pjs. Also, it doesn't last long. But when bella is being threatened by James, he throws her and edward around, which gets to the point where bella is bitten. The vampire is killed. But the positive is stick up for those your love. Help them and stuff