All member reviews for Twilight

Teen, 16 years old Written bytaymomsenfan April 11, 2010

OFF FOR ANYONE!! This movie is stupid! I dont see how this even got 3 stars ;; I mean the vampires sparkle and it just seems so silly ;; like a little girl wrote it. The Vampire Diaries book and show is way more better because It actually seems more like the traditional Vampires
Teen, 14 years old Written byHunterJumper13 December 21, 2010

Stupid... Stupid.. Stupid... Stupid...

STUPID. STUPID. STUPID movie. This movie is cheesy, pointless, plotless, with terrible acting, dumb, and cheap. Bella is a bird brained feather head that can't do anything on her own, Edward is a stalker who watches her sleep, and honestly the main line is "And the lion fell in love with the lamb". Honestly, I could literaly feel my braincells shrinking as I listened to Bella and Edwards sappy lines to each other. I mean really, do you want to torment your poor brain by forcing it to watch that drabble? Take a hint, and don't watch this movie... that is, if you don't want your brain to rot
Kid, 11 years old April 6, 2010

Love is strong, and this movie really shows this because Edward, the boy, loves Bella a lot.....I love Stephenie Meyer's concoction of tough love!
Teen, 13 years old Written byQuizzle July 4, 2010

Horrible Messages About Relationships

Besides the movie just not being very well made, the messages and role models are appalling. Bella is shown as weak and helpless and needing as man to protect her. She then falls hopelessly in love, and her entire world revolves around him, and this is shown as being a good and mature choice despite her young age. Their relationship shows further signs of unhealthiness; Edward follows her around, and breaks into her room and night and watches her without her consent. This is also treated as being an act of love.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLexie s. May 19, 2010

Perfect if you haven't read the book. If you've read the book, you'll be dissapointed.

The book was WAY better!!! The movie has hardly anything to do with the book and Edward is creapy and ugly.
Kid, 9 years old July 20, 2013

Amazing

I absolutely loved this film the next day went out and bought the whole set - Breaking Dawn Part 2
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2011

MOST AMAZING MOVIE!

I WATCHED IT THREE TIMES IN A ROW!!!!!!1
Teen, 13 years old Written bygirl4natwolff January 31, 2011

Um....

It was okay, the acting was pretty terrible, u the books are way better.
Teen, 17 years old Written byilovekristenstewart July 23, 2010

twilight-love it!!

honestly, my sister is eight, and she watched this movie with me and my friends at my 17 birthday party!!! i don't think its too sexual at all. i just saw eclipse on june 30th and if your gonna be concerned about any movies in the twilight saga(which there is nothing to really be concerned about until breaking dawn) be concerned about eclipse, there is more awkward stuff in that than in twilight!!! i can't wait till breaking dawn, come on summit, get it out fast!!!!!!! i can't wait another minute!!!!
Kid, 11 years old July 20, 2010

13 and up? that has 2 b a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i read the books and saw the movie when i waz 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byzipzipzap June 30, 2010

not worth seeing again

the books where amazing but the movie wasnt that good
Teen, 13 years old Written bytweeni January 8, 2010

a failure!

personally, i think this movie was made to look better than it really is. its unrealistic, and kristen stewart is a HORRIBLE actress. in my opinion, it was such a failure kids aged ten and up can see it. the only relatively violent scene is when james attacks bella. she gets a large piece of glass stuck in her skin and james snaps her leg in two, which can be scary to watch for younger kids. on the whole, i state it a pretty big failure and is ok to watch for kids ten and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHemingway October 26, 2009

Best movie you can ever see

This is really good movie if u like vampires.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybrenna leigh October 4, 2009

good

read the book first
Teen, 13 years old Written byLS22 May 11, 2009

This movie is awesome.

I waited until it came out on DVD and got if for free doing a couple of surveys. If you want to get it free click here - http://veeox.com/freestuff/
Teen, 14 years old Written byteengrl2222 December 2, 2008

Ok but could be better

It was really good but they should of put more details from the book in the next one.
Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2008

OME!

OME! BEST MOVIE EVA!!!!! READ THE BOOK IT WAS GREAT! SAW THE MOVIE IT WAS GREAT! Carly
Teen, 14 years old Written bydancingbubble38 April 13, 2015

Pretty good

It was very appropriate. Honestly i think it was a pretty good movie. It was really pretty bad, so it was kinda funny which made it pretty good.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJenniferamkarlsson January 15, 2015

P

When I was about 9, I loved this movie. Now, i literally think it's the worst thing ever to be honest, nothing sexual, just lots of staring at each other, and there is pretty much no violence, only a girl who's bitten and gets glass I'm her leg
Teen, 15 years old Written byilikepie367 December 30, 2014

So Strange...

This is a very weird movie and not worth watching. People who want to watch this movie should be prepared for 2 hours of boredom. It is a good movie if you need help falling asleep. There are several things wrong with this, such as the fact that a 100 year old man who is trapped in a teenager's body is still going to high school or the fact that a teenage girl has fallen in love with him and is not bothered by this. Also, it makes things like breaking into a room to watch someone sleep seem romantic. That's not romantic that's breaking and entering. It is an awful movie and I haven't watched the other ones but based on the trailers it just gets worse. I watched like 5 minutes of New Moon and needed a bucket to vomit in.