Teen fans will love faithful -- if uneven -- adaptation.

Teen, 14 years old Written byHemingway October 26, 2009

Best movie you can ever see

This is really good movie if u like vampires.
Kid, 11 years old July 20, 2010

13 and up? that has 2 b a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i read the books and saw the movie when i waz 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2008

OME!

OME! BEST MOVIE EVA!!!!! READ THE BOOK IT WAS GREAT! SAW THE MOVIE IT WAS GREAT! Carly
Educator and Parent Written byElizabeth_R February 2, 2016

Entertaining Read, Terrible Message

I actually enjoyed reading this as an adult, but after reading the series and reflecting, I think it has a terrible message about relationships for teens. The main character "falls in love" with a boy and soon ditches all her friends. When they break up at one point, she spirals into an extreme depression and can't go on with out him. Horrible, horrible message to send to already vulnerable teens. I think it's a great book to use as a teaching point about unhealthy relationships.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybecca456 May 14, 2015

The worst movie I have ever watched

This movie is absolutely crap. The acting is incredibly poor, the special effects are humorous and the message is terrible. Seriously, I laughed the whole way through it as the quality was so low. If you want a good movie to watch, definitely don't choose this one!
Kid, 9 years old July 20, 2013

Amazing

I absolutely loved this film the next day went out and bought the whole set - Breaking Dawn Part 2
Teen, 13 years old Written byQuizzle July 4, 2010

Horrible Messages About Relationships

Besides the movie just not being very well made, the messages and role models are appalling. Bella is shown as weak and helpless and needing as man to protect her. She then falls hopelessly in love, and her entire world revolves around him, and this is shown as being a good and mature choice despite her young age. Their relationship shows further signs of unhealthiness; Edward follows her around, and breaks into her room and night and watches her without her consent. This is also treated as being an act of love.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLexie s. May 19, 2010

Perfect if you haven't read the book. If you've read the book, you'll be dissapointed.

The book was WAY better!!! The movie has hardly anything to do with the book and Edward is creapy and ugly.
Parent of a 10 year old Written byking hulk March 6, 2010
I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bytweeni January 8, 2010

a failure!

personally, i think this movie was made to look better than it really is. its unrealistic, and kristen stewart is a HORRIBLE actress. in my opinion, it was such a failure kids aged ten and up can see it. the only relatively violent scene is when james attacks bella. she gets a large piece of glass stuck in her skin and james snaps her leg in two, which can be scary to watch for younger kids. on the whole, i state it a pretty big failure and is ok to watch for kids ten and up.
Parent of a 2, 7, 9, and 12 year old Written byybarra_clan December 25, 2009
Teen, 14 years old Written byteengrl2222 December 2, 2008

Ok but could be better

It was really good but they should of put more details from the book in the next one.
Teen, 13 years old Written by_brown_eyed_girl_ July 24, 2015

Mediocore in so many ways

This movie promotes stalking as love, and frankly it seems to be the beginning of an abusive relationship. A main character Edward drives recklessly when Bella is in the car yet seems to be fine when she isn't there. He forces here to go to prom when she doesn't want to and is injured. I think this glamorizes a abusive relationship especially as the series progresses. Kissing only progresses to making out in a bed. There is moderate violence but nothing to bad. In my opinion the two worst things are when Bella is followed by a group of guys and is harassed and the relationships in the show including Bella's with her father and Edward.
Kid, 9 years old April 30, 2015

Awesomest vampire movie

This was a very good vampire movie.The violence wasn't bad, except in one of the scenes a vampire foot another vampire and it was very gory.There is only one scene of sex, but it was in bed.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJenniferamkarlsson January 15, 2015

P

When I was about 9, I loved this movie. Now, i literally think it's the worst thing ever to be honest, nothing sexual, just lots of staring at each other, and there is pretty much no violence, only a girl who's bitten and gets glass I'm her leg
Kid, 10 years old November 24, 2014

Approriate

Well, this movie is good for smart kids that can be alright with blood and some scenes with kissing. Not much drinking in it at all and not much sex scenes. This girl just started at school shes getting a bit pushed around and joked about snd teased that she's with Edward which is the vampire. As my self I have watched this movie and theirs a scene quite scary for under 10's it has lots of blood, glass and throwing people through windows. But a great movie it sure is.
Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2014

ITS A BORING MOVIE

2 HOURS OF BORING STUFF. I THOUHT THIS IS A GOOD MOVIE. DONT WATCH IT!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byLegend736 March 31, 2012

Targeted on teen girls

Teen, 14 years old Written byTheresaElmore January 18, 2012

BREAKIN DAWN

I THINKTHIS IS A GOOD MOVE
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2012

Good movie!

I don't know why everyone hates this movie! I mean, it's not as good as the book,but yeah, it's great still. It's kind of hard for me because I think Robert Pattinson is SERIOUSLY ugly in this and I don't really like Kristen Stewart all that much. The only think I'd say is there is a nasty scene in the ballet studio where Bella has a head injury, is pulling glass out of her leg and gets bitten by baddie James. It's very nasty. Asides from that, I'd recommend you watch it!