All member reviews for Twilight

Teen fans will love faithful -- if uneven -- adaptation.

Kid, 12 years old December 4, 2010
I love it read the first book it is great
Kid, 10 years old November 23, 2010

I don't get it

I hate it I go for vampire diaries as way better .This plot is bad and I really hate the fact that edward isn't a vampire his a fairy I'm sorry it was bad and he is very ugly .
Kid, 11 years old November 21, 2010

Not So Bad

I am 11 years of age and I watched it a month ago. I read the books when I was 10, and they were a little more inapproriate then the movies are. Personally, this is a very low-rated PG-13 movie because the language is very mild, and there isn't much sex problems. They share one passionate kiss, but it doesn't go far. I think that you should be 12 to watch this movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byILoveReading765 November 19, 2010

for teens

this movie is iffy with the behavior of the two main stars. i would not let small children see it because it might send mixed and unneeded messages to their young minds. it is a good movie and book it is just not the best for smaller children. for teens it is a great movie and i love it i saw it the day it came out and still love seeing the sparks fly between Bella and Edward.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynajashirin November 18, 2010
love it
Kid, 11 years old November 14, 2010

best movie ever

really good movie with gr8 actors and appropriate for preteens and teens
Kid, 12 years old November 14, 2010

Whoa. This Is SOOOO Not Dracula...

I have not seen this movie. However, I have seen other reviews, trailers, talked to other people, and heard the fads. This is unbelivable. It is like a Soap Opera parody! What were the people thinking when they made this? Teen drama is not made of VAMPIRES! I would go see something else.
Teen, 16 years old Written byIchabodCrane November 12, 2010

Save your money and see Sleepy Hollow.

Personally im not a big fan of the seires.Don't get me wrong it's full of action but the whole thing is WORTHLESS.I've seen all the movies out so far and wished i'd never of seen them.Bella allows her self to get into this mess with vampires,She's not sensible or a good role model to teens.It's a fine movie,but i totally ruins the idea of a 'vampire'.Save yourself a few quid and go see something breathtaking and full of positive messages. E.C.T Sleepy hollow
Parent of a 2 year old Written byLaLa25 November 8, 2010
Teen, 17 years old Written byGO CUBS GO October 30, 2010

i hate vampire movies

this review is biased (idk if I spelled that right) because I despise vampire movies. I haven't actually seen it but girls that watch twilight are creepier than girls who don't. No guys watch Twilight. If you are a boy and you watched this movie cause you wanted to you are crazy. Don't let your daughter be sucked into the vampire craze. You will regret it. and fathers will get sick of it quick
Kid, 11 years old October 27, 2010
Adult Written byTom_Gamer_Tom October 26, 2010

Terrible Movie, but not that violent.

Twilight is like the teen nation at the moment, I personally think it is mindless drivel.. But here is my perspective. The violence, it involves vampires so there is going to be a little bit. A girl falls in love with a vampire, gets bitten. Its not really that bad at all. The film is but the content isn't.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydicapriofreak94 October 19, 2010

Excellent

Ah Twilight...I can say so many good things about this movie! Okay, so first I was pretty nervous to watch it, because I thought that they were not going to follow the book at all, and that they wouldn't pick the right people to play Bella, Edward etc. Man, was I wrong! They did this movie absolutely perfectly! They picked perfect people to play the characters, was filmed excellently, they did a very good job with the romance and showing how Edward was extremely protective without going too far. I would have to say that I like the book and the movie about the same, they are both excellent. Usually when they make a movie that his based off of a book, they don't really follow the book very well, but they followed the book excellently in this one. 5 stars!!
Kid, 10 years old October 16, 2010

watch out "Lost Boys" and all you other vampire movies!

Heres where it all begans! the first of the series is a little boring but you hav to c it to get the picture of the others.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarkmist October 9, 2010
er.......this movie is interesting.that is all i can say
Teen, 13 years old Written byEzio432 September 25, 2010

CRAP MOVIE AVOID

This movie is crap. Its mostly not innapropiate except for mild voilence and one scene when Edward says what people in the room are thinking about "Sex, cat, money, Sex cat money...." but this movie is horrible i dont see how people get obsessed with these movies or books. And theit has already been 3 Twilighht movies. I hope the movie company making Twilight 4 goes out of business....or so help me. Vampires are evrywheere in the media, and its getting to my head.....:(
Teen, 13 years old Written bylolakitty12 September 17, 2010

Dumb

To me, Twilight seems like a story about some whiny girl that falls in love with a vampire because he is hot and cannot protect herself from anything. She is dependent on Edward and gets depressed if he decides to leave. A very bad message to be send kids and teens. It seems to show that all the boys are vampires or werewolves and all strong and the main girl is just stupid.
Teen, 14 years old Written byslasher23 September 5, 2010
Kid, 9 years old August 24, 2010

Twilight is the BEST!!!

This is one of my favorite movies and I'm only 10. I think that sometimes Edward and Bella can get a bit carried away while kissing. But, I think 10 year old's and up can understand that. I love this movie so much. Its very exciting and like no other I've ever seen before. Its not that scary for me, but I'm good with scary things. But, the most I think an average 9-10 year old at oldest would get scared. (But not too scared) I love this movie and I definitely think you should see it if your 10 or up.
Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2010

THE BOOK IS SOOO MUCH BETTER

It was an okay movie but truthfully I didn't like it that much and I may only be 10 but i've read all of the books including Breaking Dawn (in which I regret reading) but I know what I'm talking about. The book is much better but if you want to see it you can, it's your choice but in my opinion the ruined the book.