All member reviews for Twilight

Teen fans will love faithful -- if uneven -- adaptation.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAtherium vampire November 23, 2008

I lost the rest of my brain cells watching this...

I love twilight, I have read each book 15 times. I was really excited to see the movie and could tell you everything about anything! When i saw the movie, so much was left out and so much put in, and changed. They left out the part where she wakes up and Edward is still there, that is one of my favortie parts. I bit my lip the entire time, clawed my arm, leg, chair, anything really. When it was done, they had really screwed over the prom scene and I heard people behind my saw stuff like, It was not that bad, followed the book pretty well. I slide down even farther down in my chair and covered my eyes and laughed. I did not care if they heard me or not. I have to say one thing I really hated, Bella's truck. It is really a Chevy, not a piece of crap Ford, and it has huge sidepanel mirrors and it is old, not 1991 ford. That pissed me off.
Parent of a 12 and 15 year old Written bysciarcmac November 23, 2008

Trailer for The Unborn before Twilight was inappropriate

If you take a 13 year old to see Twilight, BEWARE, the trailer often shown before for the move The Unborn is NOT appropriate for 13 year olds. This trailer should only be shown in R rated movies. My daughter is having nightmares.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygeorgialeighxx November 23, 2008

OMG was soo amazing

m'kay soo im a huge twilight fan and have read all the books and obviously, the books were betta, but the movie was still amazing, i could repeatedly watch it and never get bored, so like all movies based on books, they missed bits out and did some things wrong but apart from that and the fact that it seemed a bit squished the movie was amazing... my mom even liked it!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byFanpire November 23, 2008

Very good.

This movie is so good. The book is SOOOOOOOO much better, but if you aren't comparing the movie to it, it's great. DO NOT see it before reading the book. Believe me, you'll have it finished in 18 hours max.
Adult Written byalisonb69 November 23, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byBabyPhat123 November 23, 2008

i cried

its awsome and stephanie shouldnt stop
Kid, 12 years old November 23, 2008

It was a surprise

As a very dedicated Twilight fan I went and saw the movie. But I was a little hesitant of what I would see. I really didn't want them to ruin the movie like in Eragon. When I saw it though I thought it was amazing. The actors were really good although Rosalie was kinda ugly. I liked Jasper's character most. I loved the movie but still the books are better. If you are a Twlight fan and you are willing to take a chance then go see Twilight I can almost guarantee it will be good.
Teen, 13 years old Written bym1 November 23, 2008

Trashers vs. Fans...Fans Win

This was a surprisingly good movie. As a guy, I liked the book, and the movie is just as good. I can't believe many people trashed this movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byvictoria95 November 23, 2008

it was amazing!!

well i saw twilight finally on friday!! it wasn't completly different from the book but there was some changes. but that doesn't mean that it wasn't awesome! i think that if you are anywhere from 10-16 you will like it..some adults might think that it is tacky but i am a teenager and it hought it was really good, my mom saw it and she liked it and now she wants to read the ntire saga! i think the director/producer have made a fan-tastic movie!! thanks for readingz!
Adult Written byshelbydanielle November 22, 2008

Loved it..

Okay so I've read all the Twilight books and yes the movie is different but I did enjoy it. Dont focus on the book when watching it and you will really enjoy it aswell. Edward truly dazzled. It was great.
Parent of a 4, 4, 7, 11, and 15 year old Written byzipotes November 22, 2008

Enjoyed It

I read all 4 books. This one was quite faithful to the book Twilight. However, there is no way a movie can get all the detail and emotion that the book has. Bella was played very well! Some scenes were cheesy, but overall I was pleased. Some nice romance and action scenes and beautiful scenery. I can't wait to see the sequels.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydungtran123 November 22, 2008

I think it was tremedously great to read a such a great book!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn November 22, 2008

I Loved It!

This Movie Is so Freaking Good! I Loved The Book And Was Very Excited For The Movie, And It Was Really Good! I Mean, It Was Not As Good As The Book, Of Course, But It Was Good None The Less. They Changed A Lot Of Things From Movie To Book, But They Still Made It Work. The Only Thing About This Movie That Could Have Been Better Was The Fact That The Begining Was a Little Rushed. Edward And Bella Didn't Have As Much Time To Grow, But It Still Worked Out Okay. The Scene In The Meadow Was Replaced With The Scene In The Woods. This Was One Thing That They Changed That I Thought Worked Out Really Well With The Rest Of The Movie's Story Line. I Know You Are Wondering How Well They Did The Sparkle Effect, And I Would Say They Did It Really Good, Seeing How Hard It Would Be To Make A Human Sparkle And Still Make It Look Realistic. Overall, I Think This Movie Was A Great Success, And I Can't Wait For Them To Make New Moon! People Who Have And Have Not Read The Book Alike Would Enjoy This Movie, And I Highly Recommend It!
Teen, 16 years old Written byVirgo__ November 22, 2008

Great!

I have not read Twilight, but I thought the movie was amazing! I understood everything that was going on, and I enjoyed how funny and awkward the characters were. Friends of mine who read the book and saw the movie were disappointed that so much had been changed, although I think they should have known a lot would be changed before watching the movie. I think it's great for anyone 13 and up!
Teen, 14 years old Written byatruscott November 22, 2008

Loved the book, but not so with the movie!

The book was AMAZING, but the movie doesn't quite make up to it. It leaves out parts of the book(major parts), and I am disappointed with that. Also, if you didn't read the book, you wouldn't really understand the movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written bylongfellowman November 22, 2008

ok

I started to yawn halfway through. With everyone at my school reading it I thought it would have been better.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDCFC133 November 22, 2008

I laughed so hard all the way through

Okay, the book was amazing, but this was a disgrace to movies everywhere. So maybe not THAT bad, but it was very cringe inducing. the first half was filled with laughable awkward stares and Robert Pattinson trying to be an intense vampire, while Kristen Stewart tried to be a shy girl who didn't care he was a vampire. Instead, it just came off that she didn't care. I think, however, that this is the kind of movie I need to Netflix so I can watch it again. I wasn't sure it was the movie that I hated, or just the sketchos sitting in front of me making me uncomfortable. I gave this movie three stars because the last twenty minutes of the movie was ridiculously good. I'll see this movie again, and maybe it wil1 be as good as all of you guys say it is. Overall, I think this is a must see, (either because it was so bad I left the theater in a great mood, or because it was so god and my subconscious just doesn't know it yet.)
Teen, 13 years old Written bytwilighted November 21, 2008

i laughted and had a good time watching the movie

i loved it i would have liked to c it more fuller it kind of went scene to scene it didnt blend together but it was great
Adult Written byChrissy505 November 21, 2008

Awesome

This was such an amazing movie. Judging by the adds I thought the movie would be pretty bad and the Edward would be ugly but he was actually a little hot! The movie is now one of my favorite movies ever now and there'd better be a sequel.
Parent of a 15 year old Written byemmalea37 November 21, 2008

I thouth that the movie was the best that i have ever seen.

I loved it and i would go see it agian and i hope that she does the rest of the books and i'm reading the books to.