Teen fans will love faithful -- if uneven -- adaptation.

Adult Written byhingryd November 27, 2008

i loved it

WATCH THE MOVIE! THE BEST!
Kid, 10 years old November 27, 2008

the best movie ever

they should make it om dvd now! it's asome i can't wait till they a game! I LOVE it SO much!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymack-g November 27, 2008

i cried

i was crying at the middle.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybluepink08 November 26, 2008

i laughed!

it was an amazing movie, enjoyed it tons!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byedward and bell... November 26, 2008

edward is so hott

edward and bella have a strange relationship and the movie totaly shows that. i loved it, and i would definitly go see it agian. i thought it showed both sides of the problem very well and i can't wait till it comes out on DVD! it shows all the love and complications that the book talks about and is amazing. they did a grate job on picking the acters for the movie. rob and kristen are so cute together and act really well. they picked really good places to shoot the movie, it feels like your really in forks and la push.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfaraway November 26, 2008

twilight

This is the best movie i;ve ever seen. I'm so excited
Parent Written byjpschouest November 26, 2008

Didn't Read Book But Entertaining

Very well made. Good for teens.
Teen, 14 years old Written byandrewsgurl09 November 25, 2008

twlight!!

I think the movie was very intertaining when I went to go see it with my besties my favorite part was when they were playing baseball!!!!!!!XD =]
Teen, 14 years old Written byallysun492 November 25, 2008

GREAT MOVIE!

omgosh what a great movie! i saw it with a couple of my crazy obbesed twlight fans best friends and they got me addicted. i got the book also right afterwards and i am half over with it. Overall great movie and i cant wait until New Moon comes out!!!
Adult Written bymusic45 November 25, 2008
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyygggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Kid, 9 years old November 25, 2008

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS SO COOL!!!!I LOVED THE BASEBALL SCENE THEY LOOKED SO COOL!
Adult Written bycourtneyloves edward November 24, 2008

i love it

it is a very good movie i have seen people cry over it.it is not as good as the book but it still was great.i would love it if they would make the other books into movies but i do add that they should get more of the detail like in the book.it would of been a bigger hit if they put more of the book in in stead of taking alot of it out and changing some of it,but other than that it was a big hit and so would the others!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byjullister November 24, 2008

I LOVED IT

i obviously loved it... it was a good book, and movie though they left out important details. In my opinion jacob looks horrible and that is not how he was supposed to look Bella should be prettier, jasper thinner and rosalie more gorgeous. Alice is PERFECT. Go team JACOB
Adult Written bySELINA12-95 November 24, 2008

I LOVED IT!!

WELL FOR ME THIS MOVIE ROCKS IT HAS ALOT OF LOVE IN IT AND ALSO ALOT OF ACTION
Parent of a 18+ year old Written bykyko1159@yahoo.com November 24, 2008

I laughed,I smiled,and I cried but it was the best movie I seen in the world

I loved it
Teen, 16 years old Written byTwilighter3810 November 24, 2008

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen the movie yet. But everyone says that its the greatest and I can't wait. Go Team Jacob!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydelaneyXD November 24, 2008

the best movie

If you have read the book you might not like the movie as much. Personally, I loved it, although it was a little rushed and some vital things from the book were left out. If you have never read the book i hope you enjoy it. Go Team Edward!
Teen, 16 years old Written byqua-cullen November 24, 2008

i cried, laughed, clapped etc

of course the book didn't compare to the book, but over all i think it was excellent not perfect but i left satisfied. Even if you've never read the books you'll en
Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written byjmch November 23, 2008

OK ~~~ if you haven't read the book

I went to see this movie w/ seven ladies five of them have read this book and they HATED this movie! The two of us who haven't read the book thought it was ok besides the bad acting and poor effects! My 11yr old (who has read the book) went to see it yesterday ~~ I thought 'he's 11 he'll love it' boy was I wrong! He was so disappointed !! He said it didn't follow the book at all and he didn't like the way everyone was 'made up' either. Now I want to read the book to find out what I'm missing!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byAtherium vampire November 23, 2008

I lost the rest of my brain cells watching this...

I love twilight, I have read each book 15 times. I was really excited to see the movie and could tell you everything about anything! When i saw the movie, so much was left out and so much put in, and changed. They left out the part where she wakes up and Edward is still there, that is one of my favortie parts. I bit my lip the entire time, clawed my arm, leg, chair, anything really. When it was done, they had really screwed over the prom scene and I heard people behind my saw stuff like, It was not that bad, followed the book pretty well. I slide down even farther down in my chair and covered my eyes and laughed. I did not care if they heard me or not. I have to say one thing I really hated, Bella's truck. It is really a Chevy, not a piece of crap Ford, and it has huge sidepanel mirrors and it is old, not 1991 ford. That pissed me off.