Teen fans will love faithful -- if uneven -- adaptation.

Teen, 14 years old Written byandrewsgurl09 November 25, 2008

I think the movie was very intertaining when I went to go see it with my besties my favorite part was when they were playing baseball!!!!!!!XD =]
Teen, 14 years old Written byallysun492 November 25, 2008

omgosh what a great movie! i saw it with a couple of my crazy obbesed twlight fans best friends and they got me addicted. i got the book also right afterwards and i am half over with it. Overall great movie and i cant wait until New Moon comes out!!!
Adult Written bymusic45 November 25, 2008
Kid, 9 years old November 25, 2008

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adult Written bycourtneyloves edward November 24, 2008

i love it

it is a very good movie i have seen people cry over is not as good as the book but it still was great.i would love it if they would make the other books into movies but i do add that they should get more of the detail like in the would of been a bigger hit if they put more of the book in in stead of taking alot of it out and changing some of it,but other than that it was a big hit and so would the others!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byjullister November 24, 2008

i obviously loved it... it was a good book, and movie though they left out important details. In my opinion jacob looks horrible and that is not how he was supposed to look Bella should be prettier, jasper thinner and rosalie more gorgeous. Alice is PERFECT. Go team JACOB
Adult Written bySELINA12-95 November 24, 2008

Parent of a 18+ year old Written November 24, 2008

I laughed,I smiled,and I cried but it was the best movie I seen in the world

I loved it
Teen, 16 years old Written byTwilighter3810 November 24, 2008

I haven't seen the movie yet. But everyone says that its the greatest and I can't wait. Go Team Jacob!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydelaneyXD November 24, 2008

the best movie

If you have read the book you might not like the movie as much. Personally, I loved it, although it was a little rushed and some vital things from the book were left out. If you have never read the book i hope you enjoy it. Go Team Edward!
Teen, 16 years old Written byqua-cullen November 24, 2008

i cried, laughed, clapped etc

of course the book didn't compare to the book, but over all i think it was excellent not perfect but i left satisfied. Even if you've never read the books you'll en
Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written byjmch November 23, 2008

OK ~~~ if you haven't read the book

I went to see this movie w/ seven ladies five of them have read this book and they HATED this movie! The two of us who haven't read the book thought it was ok besides the bad acting and poor effects! My 11yr old (who has read the book) went to see it yesterday ~~ I thought 'he's 11 he'll love it' boy was I wrong! He was so disappointed !! He said it didn't follow the book at all and he didn't like the way everyone was 'made up' either. Now I want to read the book to find out what I'm missing!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byAtherium vampire November 23, 2008

I lost the rest of my brain cells watching this...

I love twilight, I have read each book 15 times. I was really excited to see the movie and could tell you everything about anything! When i saw the movie, so much was left out and so much put in, and changed. They left out the part where she wakes up and Edward is still there, that is one of my favortie parts. I bit my lip the entire time, clawed my arm, leg, chair, anything really. When it was done, they had really screwed over the prom scene and I heard people behind my saw stuff like, It was not that bad, followed the book pretty well. I slide down even farther down in my chair and covered my eyes and laughed. I did not care if they heard me or not. I have to say one thing I really hated, Bella's truck. It is really a Chevy, not a piece of crap Ford, and it has huge sidepanel mirrors and it is old, not 1991 ford. That pissed me off.
Parent of a 12 and 15 year old Written bysciarcmac November 23, 2008

Trailer for The Unborn before Twilight was inappropriate

If you take a 13 year old to see Twilight, BEWARE, the trailer often shown before for the move The Unborn is NOT appropriate for 13 year olds. This trailer should only be shown in R rated movies. My daughter is having nightmares.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygeorgialeighxx November 23, 2008

OMG was soo amazing

m'kay soo im a huge twilight fan and have read all the books and obviously, the books were betta, but the movie was still amazing, i could repeatedly watch it and never get bored, so like all movies based on books, they missed bits out and did some things wrong but apart from that and the fact that it seemed a bit squished the movie was amazing... my mom even liked it!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byFanpire November 23, 2008

Very good.

This movie is so good. The book is SOOOOOOOO much better, but if you aren't comparing the movie to it, it's great. DO NOT see it before reading the book. Believe me, you'll have it finished in 18 hours max.
Adult Written byalisonb69 November 23, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byBabyPhat123 November 23, 2008

i cried

its awsome and stephanie shouldnt stop
Kid, 12 years old November 23, 2008

It was a surprise

As a very dedicated Twilight fan I went and saw the movie. But I was a little hesitant of what I would see. I really didn't want them to ruin the movie like in Eragon. When I saw it though I thought it was amazing. The actors were really good although Rosalie was kinda ugly. I liked Jasper's character most. I loved the movie but still the books are better. If you are a Twlight fan and you are willing to take a chance then go see Twilight I can almost guarantee it will be good.
Teen, 13 years old Written bym1 November 23, 2008

Trashers vs. Fans...Fans Win

This was a surprisingly good movie. As a guy, I liked the book, and the movie is just as good. I can't believe many people trashed this movie.