All member reviews for Twilight

Teen fans will love faithful -- if uneven -- adaptation.

Parent of a 17 year old Written bytwilight saga January 26, 2010

i really lOve diz movie. I think itz time tO changE d wOrld upsidE dOwn ay..
Parent of a 13 year old Written bytealsweety January 10, 2010
it was ok... the book was a LOT better.
Parent of a 15 and 18 year old Written byCircumnavigator November 22, 2009
Adult Written byTy3401 November 10, 2009

Only for love drunk teenage girls.

Besides terrible directing... this movie definitely missed the mark. It had potential with good acting but the directing, again, ruined this movie. The only concern that I had is that at the end of the movie a 16 year old girl runs away with her boyfriend states away, and when found by her parents there where absolutely no consequences.
Parent of a 5 year old Written bycarterl1 October 24, 2009

great movie as long as ur kids know movies from real life!!!!! My kids love the movie!!!!!

me and my family loved it the boys loved the whole vampire thing and i loved the love story with it. I have read all the books and we are taking the whole family to see new moon out nov. 20, The kids love seeing the movie and the trailer for upcoming because of the vamps and the wolves.
Adult Written bybelgian_booklover August 21, 2009
Parent of a 7 year old Written bymjj1993 August 8, 2009

Edward can be a good role model

Although he's full of teen-age angst long past the age he should be, Edward is a good role model for young men. He's respectful of Bella (even though he follows her) and wants very much to "do the right thing" and introduce himself to her father as they officially begin to date each other. Anyone who knows the book will know how that's going to turn out. There are elements of Edward's obsession although they can be played off as part of the vampire lore. I have issues with the very passive Bella of the film. Bella in the book is smart and witty, although a little shy. Bella of the film is a moping, uninteresting girl who can't seem to speak without looking as though she needs to burp.
Parent of a 9 year old Written bykbrown73 June 20, 2009

Depends on the child

My 9 year old has seen Twilight and loves it. I think it depends on the child if they should see it. The PG-13 rating is based on the fighting and violence. But compared to what kids can see on tv these days this movie is very mild!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written byJen5413 May 29, 2009

Amazing Movie!!!

I thought this movie was GREAT!!! I agree with the PG-13 rating and think that your child should be 13 to watch this movie. It has a scene of sensuality and some violence, but other than that it is a really AWESOME movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLS22 May 11, 2009

This movie is awesome.

I waited until it came out on DVD and got if for free doing a couple of surveys. If you want to get it free click here -
Parent of a 9 and 11 year old Written byboatingfamily4ever May 11, 2009
i think this moviw is fine for most 11 year olds, but please don't go any younger than 10!
Educator and Parent of a 2 and 6 year old Written bymwtmama May 8, 2009

Not for little kids

I wouldn't let my 6 year old watch it because I think the idea of vampires would really creep her out. It is a very "clean" movie and if she were 12 to 15 I would not mind her watching it. It is definitely not disney!
Educator Written byfif April 21, 2009

Better than expected

I have not read the books, but I felt that this movie was fairly well done. The effects were a little cheesy, and so was the dialogue at times. Not much content to be wary of, but the idea of vampires and the violence associated with it might be a little much for younger kids, as well as one very mild scene with some kissing between Bella and Edward.
Parent of a 8 and 12 year old Written byashleygonzalez April 9, 2009
I believe this movie is for 16 year olds and older with parents or guardiens that will talk to them about the content. The intimate bedroom scene is definately inapropriate for pre-teens and young teens alike.
Parent of a 7 and 11 year old Written byccboswor March 20, 2009

We all loved it!

My sister and I took our girls (13,10 & 6) to the theatre on opening night. My 10 year old fell in love with the story and is reading the series. My 6 year old just loved the story, she said it wasn't at all like she thought a vampire movie would be! As always - know your kid.
Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written bydsloanak March 7, 2009

I soo Loved this movie!!

I think this movie appeals to teenagers and adults..If you can appreciate good vampires. I personally didn't want to see it because It had vampires but once I watched this movie I was hooked!! It is basically a movie about a vamp hooking up with a mortal and falling in love!! Its awesome! NOT recommended for kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byteengrl2222 December 2, 2008

Ok but could be better

It was really good but they should of put more details from the book in the next one.
Parent Written bykimcsw November 29, 2008

Must see, but not as good as the book!

40% of the movie is wasted on a storyline that is not in the book that adds to the violence of the movie, which are serial killings rocking the town of Forks. So if you read the book and are a purist you will be disappointed on all the attention away from the actual book's storyline which was Bella and Edward's blossoming romance and the background mythology of the new world Stepanie Meyer created. Still a must see movie for older children and adults. You will enjoy!
Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2008

Adult Written bytiffanr_45690 November 24, 2008

it was amazing

i think the movie was great but it would have been better it it was just like the book titale to titale you know what i mean right