All member reviews for Twilight

Teen fans will love faithful -- if uneven -- adaptation.

Teen, 15 years old Written byhorseys101 November 22, 2009

mature tweens

parents need to chill. they dont know how bad language is at school.
Parent of a 12 year old Written bykck October 2, 2009

Teen, 14 years old Written byKatie-Kakes September 24, 2009

ok

loved the book but the movie was terrible some of the most important scenes were left out and the movie wasnt very faithful to the book. although it is very very easy to gat hooked so be careful
Teen, 14 years old Written bymattthemovieman August 23, 2009

pff....

its ok its not worth screaming about
Teen, 14 years old Written byeastside01 June 11, 2009

Twilight is loved by everyone no-surprise there.

I thought this movie was going to pretty bad but it was actually enjoyable the special effects were pretty cheesy but i think we can move past. I really don't think my review will help because i'm sure everyone has seen this movie.
Teen, 16 years old Written byFuzzysan12 April 25, 2009

AHHH! TWILIGHT MOVIE!!!!! RUN!!!!

Hate the movie! I mean could they have hired worse actors. No I don't think so. Also it was extremely choppy and well, I wouldn't recommend the movie to anyone with two eyes and ears.
Adult Written bystacymavros April 16, 2009

Unexpectedly good.

A bit violent but only in a couple of scenes--this movie was better than expected as an adult who had not read any of the books. My 13 year old daughter and her friends enjoyed this movie as well--this one is PG 13 but Marley & Me got a PG--what??? Parents, skip Marley & Me and rent Twilight instead.
Teen, 15 years old Written bytwilightfan4453 April 11, 2009

AWESOMEST MOVIE EVER!

You guys are so inaccurate. Bella was not in her underwear in the kissing scene, don't believe them. THEY WERE TOMMY-BOY SHORTS, DER DER DER!
Teen, 13 years old Written byResidentEvilPotter November 26, 2011

Even Worse than the Book, the Only Good Thing is Robert Pattinson

Pretty uninteresting with almost no action until the 'bad' vampires show up and one wants to kill Bella. She gets her leg broken and gets bit. That's the most violent part of the movie. The only reason I watched it was because I'm a huge Rob Pattinson fan. I may be a teenage girl, but Twilight doesn't appeal to me much. If you really look at it, this movie is horribly directed with little action (at the end of the movie). A waste of time and money. Borrow it from someone if you really want to see it.
Adult Written byJulia from Sweden November 17, 2011

Nah... Not my favourite.

Edward is creepy and stalks the personality-freed Bella (sexual behaviour). To be fair this isn't the movie's fault - the books are the same. However, the acting is so unconvincing and flat that it affects my opinion of this film. The lead actors are the worst ones anywhere. Yes, Bella is supposed to be sour and insecure but with more than one facial expression. Script is not the best it could have been, either. Kids have to understand that Edward is acting strangely, and so is Bella.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheSocialNetwork August 19, 2011

Horrible, Awful Movie.

Don't even bother. It's a total waste of money. Go see the new Harry Potter instead!
Kid, 10 years old August 13, 2011

Twilight

Not as much language as you would think, but plenty of vampire violence and romance.
Parent of a 6, 8, and 13 year old Written bylala6745 April 27, 2011

I wish they never filmed it...

This made the book look bad! The actors were horrible, and totally unfit for the characters! Unlike the book, there was NO humor in it!
Parent of a 11 year old Written bygetalifeyoufreaks March 15, 2011

HOT EDWARD

a miracle comre true my son chubba loves it esppecially edwards no shirt scenes
Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2010

THE BOOK IS SOOO MUCH BETTER

It was an okay movie but truthfully I didn't like it that much and I may only be 10 but i've read all of the books including Breaking Dawn (in which I regret reading) but I know what I'm talking about. The book is much better but if you want to see it you can, it's your choice but in my opinion the ruined the book.
Kid, 9 years old June 24, 2010

no kids 8 under

Um i am a kid but it is not bad for kids 9.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMktheReviewer June 24, 2010

Alright for Tweens

Hmm...what can I say?? It is a good movie, I guess. But the thing is that it DOESN'T really stay true to the book. I believe that this movie is kind of dark and depressing. The book is a bit more uplifting. But hey, I think the director did an OK job. I do like Twilight, but I am NOT obsessed.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFlickChick197 June 14, 2010

Only for engaged teens.

If you look at my concerns and highlights, you'll find I both marked positive and negative role models. Why? Simply because there are some bad role models and some good ones too. The Cullen Coven, definately Edward, are the positive role models showing love and care for the [helpless] 17 year-old Bella. Yet, the other vampire gangs, including the hunter, are evil and set to break the two up with the death of either partner. I believe that teenagers who read and understand the book should like the movie based on it's representation of the book. The saga is hard to follow because of the many aspects and characters. Therefore, only teenagers and young adults will find the Twilight Saga more interesting. Younger kids will be scared.
Teen, 13 years old Written byangelbaby61896 April 5, 2010

Saw the movie wasn't that scary but might be for 12 year olds towards the end overall good movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byskoot February 22, 2010

its the stupidest thing that ever came up on earth who care there all gay and ugly