Teen fans will love faithful -- if uneven -- adaptation.

Adult Written bysuuwwiitt March 18, 2009

i'm in love

i really love him,he is everything for me...dear god,the only thing i ask of you taht you hold him when i'm not around,when i much too far away
Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written bydsloanak March 7, 2009

I soo Loved this movie!!

I think this movie appeals to teenagers and adults..If you can appreciate good vampires. I personally didn't want to see it because It had vampires but once I watched this movie I was hooked!! It is basically a movie about a vamp hooking up with a mortal and falling in love!! Its awesome! NOT recommended for kids.
Parent Written bykimcsw November 29, 2008

Must see, but not as good as the book!

40% of the movie is wasted on a storyline that is not in the book that adds to the violence of the movie, which are serial killings rocking the town of Forks. So if you read the book and are a purist you will be disappointed on all the attention away from the actual book's storyline which was Bella and Edward's blossoming romance and the background mythology of the new world Stepanie Meyer created. Still a must see movie for older children and adults. You will enjoy!
Adult Written bytiffanr_45690 November 24, 2008

it was amazing

i think the movie was great but it would have been better it it was just like the book titale to titale you know what i mean right
Adult Written bythe fallen November 24, 2008

the best movie fro the book i ever seen

the movie went with the book vary well i dont know what you are complaning about sere it mist like 2 scens but there was no way to do the scenes i give it a 5 out of 5 :)
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpacegrace August 26, 2016

Great to spark imagination!

Twillight is an amazing book. READ THE BOOK FIRST!!!!!!! There is no s** but some talk of it . There is some minor language. Drinking happens rarely. The vampires are a bit violent. Such an amazing series though and let's kids imagine. Do remember the film is PG-13. Also the ending has a lot of violence. Broken bones, burning of people and fighting. Oh and there is a scene with drunk people after Bella.
Kid, 9 years old August 24, 2016

Bit violent.

Bella has her shin broken with the force of a vampire's hand. Edward also bites her and in shown to adore her blood, so he cannot stop. Later, a scar is seen on Bella's wrist. Sex wise, Bella and Edward share a long kiss with moaning and groaning. Bella is also described as Edward's own personal brand of heroin.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKuriosityKilledKat August 11, 2016

Appropriate but terrible messages

I wish there were options for terrible messages, terrible role models, etc. Basically, bella, a 16 year old girl, moves to a small town where a vampire an his vamp family live together and feed off blood of animals. They sparkles in the sun and one of them, Edward, takes an interest in bella. He is violent, he basically stalks her, sneaking into her room to watch her sleep and stuff. They fall in love and she wants to become a vampire to be with him forever. Did I mention that he's like 100 something yrs old? I think its also worth mentioning that if that isn't bad enough (SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS) In the other books/ movies, he leaves her and she become depressed for almost an entire year and starts doing crazy things trying to kill herself or almost do so just to hear his voice. A vampire in a different book pins her to a wall so suck out her blood and is very violent, seemingly sexual and breaking her bones and stuff. In the last books, Edward impregnates bella and she has a vampire child. In the pregnancy she almost dies a few times and has to drink blood for the baby. There is a giant violent fight scene at the end and we find out all of it was a vision.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCamille Engelson August 8, 2016

Twilight Movie Review

The movie is not very much different than the book as far as content. Violence is present, and is reasonably bloody. Romance is present, but nothing sex related. Alcohol is present but not a key part. A good way to start the movie series. For tweens and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNaomixegeraat July 18, 2016
Teen, 13 years old Written byalyolson61 April 9, 2016

Good

The movie is just fine for kids to watch Its just the one scene called The first kiss that might make you uncomfortable! But other then that its great!
Teen, 14 years old Written byimoviegoteen July 10, 2015

Start of a great series

This is the first movie in the 4 trilogy movie saga. It contains a romance link throughout the film, and some violence. Violence is not gory but can be edge of your seat stuff. Language isn't an issue here. Sex includes Edward and Bella having an encounter on her bed which shows her bra, but it doesn't go any farther because Edwards not supposed to. This was a fun movie to see with the teenagers. I think adults like this movie just as much as the kids do.
Kid, 8 years old June 22, 2015

Quite boring, disappointing thriller has violence, language, and racy content.

My rating:PG-13 for sequences of fantasy violence.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNeon_Fish June 14, 2015
It's alright.... The acting is a bit dull however the storyline is great
Teen, 14 years old Written bykitty47 June 3, 2015

One of my favourite movies

Teen, 14 years old Written bydancingbubble38 April 13, 2015

Pretty good

It was very appropriate. Honestly i think it was a pretty good movie. It was really pretty bad, so it was kinda funny which made it pretty good.
Adult Written byN.Kindred January 21, 2015
Slow and plotless.
Teen, 15 years old Written byilikepie367 December 30, 2014

So Strange...

This is a very weird movie and not worth watching. People who want to watch this movie should be prepared for 2 hours of boredom. It is a good movie if you need help falling asleep. There are several things wrong with this, such as the fact that a 100 year old man who is trapped in a teenager's body is still going to high school or the fact that a teenage girl has fallen in love with him and is not bothered by this. Also, it makes things like breaking into a room to watch someone sleep seem romantic. That's not romantic that's breaking and entering. It is an awful movie and I haven't watched the other ones but based on the trailers it just gets worse. I watched like 5 minutes of New Moon and needed a bucket to vomit in.
Kid, 12 years old November 6, 2014

Not as much Action as I Would Have Wanted

This was an ok movie. I'm the type who loves action and adventure movies and I was expecting a little more out of Twilight. The first 3/4 of the movie was pretty boring! It was only the last 1/4 that was interesting and the action finally came! So if you like romantic movies you will probably like Twilight if you are more like me and you like action movies then you might find yourself sleeping until the fighting starts!
Parent Written byBelree October 27, 2014

watchable for young teens

Crapy storyline, horrible actors and no sense at all, but something teenage girls love. The movie is really unwatchable for adults, but nice for rainy evening to do something with your daughter if you want to treat her with a movie she'll probably like. I would suggest you to make her read the book first - just for making kids read, not because it would be deeper or more educating.