All member reviews for Twilight

Teen fans will love faithful -- if uneven -- adaptation.

Teen, 14 years old Written byPinkUmbrella December 6, 2011

Like it

Product Placement is not nessicary but it's okay for twilight
Teen, 13 years old Written bysexman November 29, 2011

sex

cool
Teen, 13 years old Written byResidentEvilPotter November 26, 2011

Even Worse than the Book, the Only Good Thing is Robert Pattinson

Pretty uninteresting with almost no action until the 'bad' vampires show up and one wants to kill Bella. She gets her leg broken and gets bit. That's the most violent part of the movie. The only reason I watched it was because I'm a huge Rob Pattinson fan. I may be a teenage girl, but Twilight doesn't appeal to me much. If you really look at it, this movie is horribly directed with little action (at the end of the movie). A waste of time and money. Borrow it from someone if you really want to see it.
Kid, 10 years old November 26, 2011

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this movie sucks and so dose every other twilight movie
Adult Written byMrA549 November 21, 2011

GAYNESS

ITS TRASH DONT EVER LET YOUR KIDS SEE THIS THEIR EYES WILL BE BURNING AND THEY WILL WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE. IT HAS UNDERAGE SEX, BLASPHEMY, THEY TAKE COCAINE, NECROPHILIA AND BEASTIALITY WHO HAS SEX WITH FRICKIN VAMPIRES, SICK PERVERTS, BAN TWILIGHT!...
Kid, 12 years old October 29, 2011

blood and gore

blood and gore is the main problem
Kid, 11 years old September 1, 2011

O_____O

Whatever. Everyone is all like this is the best movie ever but the story is kind of cr_ppy and it is kind of a chick flick.
Teen, 14 years old Written byantoineisthebest August 22, 2011

it suck

I can't beleive u said that is a vampire movie it suck 30 days of night this a real movie
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheSocialNetwork August 19, 2011

Horrible, Awful Movie.

Don't even bother. It's a total waste of money. Go see the new Harry Potter instead!
Kid, 10 years old August 13, 2011

Twilight

Not as much language as you would think, but plenty of vampire violence and romance.
Teen, 14 years old Written byway245 August 4, 2011

Great movie stop hating

I dont see why people dont like this movie, so there is a little bit of sexual stuff involved and just the word da--it a couple times. Im a guy and like this movie. They just dont like it because the girls always talk about Edward and Jacob xD
Teen, 14 years old Written byMerlinFan August 2, 2011

Nice for Tweens, Boring for Teens

This movie wasn't very inappropriate. It was romantic and adventurous, like what all tweens want to see. The older you get, the dumber it gets as well since it's not as exciting anymore. If teens want a good Twilight movie, they would focus on "Vampires Suck" since it's pointed for older kids. Twilight had barely any blood (shocking: vampire movie, low blood level) and it's romantic moments. Perfect chick flick, and perfect PG13 starter.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKinbJune July 24, 2011

The Calm Before the Storm

In relation to its successor, "Twilight" could be analogized to "Lawrence of Arabia." Okay, that probably goes too far, and I've most likely already driven away about 25% of my viewing audience, but hear me out on this: the movie itself is captivating enough to sit through. It can be intriguing at times, allowing for some blatant and sometimes subtle character development; this is especially demonstrated at the end of the film. I would suggest watching this for yourself to understand whether you enjoy movies akin to this or not, and treading lightly when pondering whether to view the sequel.
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2011

Best Vampire Movie!

Great movei! Just saw it for the first time with my best friend, The Twilight Freak.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycraftygirl202 July 22, 2011

Book is Better

If you read the book, you would enjoy the movie. They leave out some parts because the book was (incredibly!) long. But I read the book in four days because I was so absorbed in Bella's life that it was actually hard to put the book down! I somewhat enjoyed the movie, but the book was much better.
Kid, 12 years old June 24, 2011

THEY SPARKLE.

The acting was horrible. Kristen Stewart ( thats the actress i think) is a dissapointment and terribly akward.The vampires SPARKLE(!) and Edward ( that creepy stalker) watches Bella in her sleep. Clumsy people aren't endearing unless they've got a good attitude, and Bella blows off all her friends for a guy who wants to drink her blood. And I promise you, if you listen to Edward talk, it will drive you insane. It's not like he's talking. Its like he BREATHES out all of his words! And I usually like a good teen romance book/movie. But I could literally feel my brain cells DYING!
Kid, 11 years old June 8, 2011

Some mild violence, 11+

I thought this movie was OK. It wasn't good but it wasn't bad either. I think it's a bit silly that the vampires sparkled. I have to say it didn't really engage me, I thought the acting was awkward and I found myself wishing for more use of the vampires super powers. James knocks Bella around a bit and people may not like the few scenes where vampires bite people. There's kissing and phrases like oh my G-d but they're few and far between and I don't think it's an issue.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 June 1, 2011

Bad acting; skips a lot of book's story. Come on, now.

My rating: PG-13 for sensuality and related material, and for an elongated scene of violence.
Kid, 12 years old May 18, 2011

What the heck?! People have gone mad!

Another Satanic movie?! Crap! Why do people like this pile of poop?! It is so Satanic! Come on people, a girl in love with a VAMPIRE? Seriously, the makers of this movie might as well put themselves in jail. HORRIBLE! I feel bad for the people who actually like this. Read the Bible, do something besides watching this! I remember when this did not exist. Ahh, good times, good times. LOL!
Adult Written bybianca7788 May 16, 2011

good

There is a scene that some parents might not like that is intense but besides that it is fine.