All member reviews for Twilight

Teen fans will love faithful -- if uneven -- adaptation.

Kid, 11 years old June 8, 2011

Some mild violence, 11+

I thought this movie was OK. It wasn't good but it wasn't bad either. I think it's a bit silly that the vampires sparkled. I have to say it didn't really engage me, I thought the acting was awkward and I found myself wishing for more use of the vampires super powers. James knocks Bella around a bit and people may not like the few scenes where vampires bite people. There's kissing and phrases like oh my G-d but they're few and far between and I don't think it's an issue.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 June 1, 2011

Bad acting; skips a lot of book's story. Come on, now.

My rating: PG-13 for sensuality and related material, and for an elongated scene of violence.
Kid, 12 years old May 18, 2011

What the heck?! People have gone mad!

Another Satanic movie?! Crap! Why do people like this pile of poop?! It is so Satanic! Come on people, a girl in love with a VAMPIRE? Seriously, the makers of this movie might as well put themselves in jail. HORRIBLE! I feel bad for the people who actually like this. Read the Bible, do something besides watching this! I remember when this did not exist. Ahh, good times, good times. LOL!
Adult Written bybianca7788 May 16, 2011

good

There is a scene that some parents might not like that is intense but besides that it is fine.
Kid, 12 years old May 10, 2011

ehhhh...

I think Kristen Stewart was a great actress in 'Catch That Kid' but this movie sort of made her outrageously famous while ruining her... This movie is lame and cheesy. I didn't even know about the book until this movie came out, and I'm sure tons of people are with me. Ughhh but anyway, I bet the book is wayyy better than this lame old movie, usually books are.
Teen, 17 years old Written byAmericanplaya217 April 28, 2011

Perfect for preteens

Low sexuality jus includes teen kissing
Teen, 15 years old Written byGrace1111 April 24, 2011

I didn't like the book much, but I liked the movie even less. The acting was terrible, even at times laughable. It was obvious that the budget for the film was pretty low, becuase besides the actors, the movie itself wasn't much good either. I did however find this movie slightly amusing, and every time Edward Cullen and his ridiculous hair came into the shot I couldn't help laughing out loud in the theater.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheSuperman765 April 16, 2011

i liked the book better

this adaptation of author Stephenie Meyer's youth culture phenomenon Twilight was one of the most anticipated movies of 2008. Millions of kids 10 to 18 have read the books, and many more are familiar with them. Like the novel, the film features an intense romantic relationship between a gorgeous vampire and a human girl. There are a few kisses and several stares, hand touches, and embraces. One make-out session takes place on a bed with the girl in her underwear, but it's abruptly stopped. The movie's violence is mostly implied, but there's one particularly disturbing scene involving vampires, blood, a bitten human with a broken limb, and the destruction of an evil vampire. Language and drinking aren't issues; product placement is mostly limited to cars -- Volvo, Hummer, Mercedes, etc.
Kid, 10 years old April 16, 2011

I would like it but...

I would have liked the movie but the actors and actresses couldn't act and there are no good role models at all in this movie Bella always needs Edward by her side and they way Bella acts is just disappointing and so way Edward this movie is more then a mear joke to me i'm sure the books were better then what I had just seen
Kid, 10 years old April 16, 2011

Good movie but WTH the vampire sparkles? ROFL COPTER
Kid, 11 years old April 7, 2011

THIS IS THE BIGGEST WASTE OF SPACE SET WANDS TO KILL SPARKLY EMO VAMPIRES!

This book is horrible.This movie is horrible and vampires don't freaking SPARKLE!I don't know why anyone would watch this crap.It features a rough plot line,a wimpy Mary-Sue,and an abusive sparkling pedophile.
Kid, 11 years old April 2, 2011

I <3 Twilight!

I luv this movie. Not as good as the book, but a close second. TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLittleRedRiding... March 24, 2011

Only iffy because it depends on your maturity level

It was ok, I don't see what all the hype is about, though. It's one of those movies that I'll only watch again if there's nothing else to watch or if it happens to be on t.v. I rated this iffy because it depends on your maturity level, I think. Some 12 year olds are more mature than some 16 year olds, so it just depends.
Teen, 14 years old Written byangelrose18 March 21, 2011

Great movie for everyone

i love this movie!!! its a better newer version of romeo & Juliet!! it has just as much romance.Jacob Black is so Hot!!!!!!!!! he plays a great part in the movies. Without him there wouldn't be as much entertainment in all of the movies.
Kid, 9 years old March 18, 2011

Age 6+

This is a great movie y'all. RECOMMENDED. I think you should see this movie and you will like it. OK, for sex, only when they make and Bella is in her undies. Violence, James tries to kill Bella. And [SPOILER ALERT][SPOILER ALERT] the Cullens rip off James's head and throw his remains in the fire(nothing shown).
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2011

?????????

What the heck? The adult anonymous below me is by me i don't know why i got logged out!
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2011

A slight disappointment

This is probably the worst film in the series. It was kind of weirdly trying to be funny at some points, but it didn't work. She should have stuck to the book. It was still pretty good, but the book was better and I expected more.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybananalover March 6, 2011

twilight 1 is otherwise boring until the fight scenes start up...

this twilight isn't as good as the other 2
Teen, 13 years old Written byAli J March 4, 2011

Alright for 10+

The movie was fine, nothing really to worry about. The only bad things were when Bella and Edward share an intense kiss while Bella is in her underwear, and at the end during the fight scene. I didn't think the rolemodels were good because some people say "The way Edward protects Bella is so romantic!" but I find it kinda scary. He watches her while she sleeps! CREEPER ALERT! And if you read the books like me, you would have noticed that Bella could get pretty whiny and annoying! Anyways, I'm more of a Harry Potter girl my self :P
Kid, 10 years old February 25, 2011

i think 10+ is perfect

ok, listen. twilight is an awsome movie. if kids' parents are concerned about them watching twilight, then what kids could try is asking if they would watch it with them. just like in a movie theater, if you're under 13 and you want to watch twilight, all you need is adult supervision.