All member reviews for Twilight

Teen fans will love faithful -- if uneven -- adaptation.

Kid, 9 years old January 31, 2013

I do like the movie, but.... EDWARD IS LIKE A STALKER!

OK, Um... Edward is a stalker because... Like, who want a boy/girl go to your home to watch you go to BED! OR TAKE A BATH OR EAT OR... DO OTHER STUFF! Tips: 1. If someone stalking you, RUN! 2. Ask "Why are you STALKING ME?!" and HE/ OR SHE give you a answer. 3. Tell him/her to leave YOU alone! 4. He or she might said "I want to take care of you." And 5. (MOST IMPORTANT): If he/she stalking you FOREVER, TELL A PARENT OR A POLICE (just DIAL 911!) From: ajroxs111 PS: Hope you enjoy!
Parent of a 7 and 15 year old Written byParentReviewz January 23, 2013

The only some-what good twilight.

I Don't Really Enjoy Twilight, It's Just Not For Me, However, I Actually Liked This Movie. Should all Guys See it? No. But, this one is actually interesting because they try to make it like a some-what horror romance and it is entertaining at some parts.
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2013

okay

some intense sequences of action and violence,mild language,brief bloody images,crude comments,a scene sensuality.
Parent of a 6 and 10 year old Written byDobbie17 December 31, 2012

Twilight - No 1

My daughter (aged 10 - mature aged 10) and I watched this film over the Christmas period. I watched it as a movie and nothing more - the acting was ok, the story was ok (come on vampires are not real!!) and to be honest the whole experience was ok. My daughter who is a mature 10 year old enjoyed it - what did she take away from it - nothing more then that she enjoyed it - she has not looked any deeper into the film or read between any lines!! If your child is a mature 10 year old + then I would recoment this film.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheGrizzlyMig December 23, 2012

TWILIGHT: The best money milker since SAW

While other kids might be loosing their minds on how great this film is, I am not. I saw this movie and I have to say that it's terrible in almost every way. The movie has poor acting, story, scenes, everything you could imagine and yet, it has spawned several sequels. Teens, especially girls, might go crazy with Robert Pattinson, and maybe that's why they insist on watching and rating this piece of dogs*** as a decent film. Fans might say that it has spawned several sequels because of it's greatness. No, it has spawned several sequels because millions of ignorant teenagers who have absolutely no taste for good movies went to see this and now the directors decided to "milk" the franchise until everyone forgets about it. Teenagers who see this movie might not like actual good movies and might say that Twilight (or sequels) is/are the best movie/s of all time. Ignorants... If you're a fan, go watch foreign movie "Let the Right One In" or it's american remake starring Chloë Grace Moretz "Let Me In", a far more superior vampire/romance movie than Twilight. The only thing that keeps this movie up and running is Pattinson. Don't worry, this is just a "thing", people will soon stop with it. I'll put this movie as ON, but if there was an option "For Teens Who Enjoy Terrible Films, But Insist On Saying They're Good" that would be the one I'd choose.
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic December 23, 2012

Twilight Review

Twilight works as both love story and vampire story, thanks mainly to the performances of its principals, Pattinson and Stewart. It isn't an especially good movie, however, but neither is it an abomination. At times, the dialogue is laugh-aloud bad - almost to the point of being hilarious.
Kid, 9 years old December 9, 2012

Good or Bad: Good

Great movie awesome! My mom hates it. :( She says they have no personality, but when you read the book first then watch the movie it rocks. It is for older kids, but I am pretty responsible. Kissing scenes are an iffy. Violence in the end and Bella yells sometimes. Fighting is also an iffy. Read the book then see the movie.
Adult Written bymakuta December 2, 2012

Twilight, lowering the age of sexual maturity

This movie is definitely not for kids, if anybody had closely read the book (not too closely, might lose brain cells), Stephanie Meyers is continuously pushing the notation that "sex before marriage while you are underage is okay"; the main character Bella is constantly trying to get into Edward's pants the whole series, but the only reason she doesn't is because she respects Edward's choice to get married first (what a saint, pedophilia and statutory rape averted). And what's with Jacob? The only nice guy in the entire book and movie that is trying to woo Bella, and not being a total jerk, but you know the saying: "Nice guys finish last"; it's only in the second half of the movie that Jacob finds true love...with a baby. As time goes by books and movies are getting more and more connotative towards sex, drugs, and rock and roll (don't tell me you don't notice the psychedelic euphoria the vampires go through after tasting a tiny bit of human blood), while plot holes just keep multiplying and growing (was I the only one who noticed Edward's special ability to sparkle in the daylight suddenly disappeared between the second and third book/movie?). This movement is definitely an age gap problem; when I was younger I loved Harry Potter, but now that I am older and much more educated in literature and subliminal media, I realize that Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight. The only difference is that directors tried much harder in the HP movies than the Twilight movies. If you have any problem with this review, look it up on the web before you decide that I am crazy for not loving a boring, bland, mentally-crooked, teenage girl for turning down a really nice, down-to-earth, half wolf-half body builder for a depressed, psycho-maniac, that spends half his time softly singing lullabies and killing wood-land critters for food. Tons of people have agreed that books and movies like Twilight are a factoring influence in this age's teenage psyche and mentality.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu November 23, 2012

This is the worst movie since Beauty and the Beast!

This is crap, all this is about is vampires giving chicks hickeys. I really hate The Cleveland Show, but I am glad it made fun of this girly trash.
Kid, 11 years old November 15, 2012

LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!

Love this movie!! Not very violent, except for when James attacks Bella. That scene is very disturbing. I watched this when I was 6. That's prolly alright, just tell the younger kids to cover their eyes when Bella and the Cullens meet James at the ballet studio.
Teen, 16 years old Written byevolinag November 13, 2012

Popular fantasy romance is nowhere as good - nor as bad - as expected. Tweens and up.

"Twilight" is a popular fantasy romance by Catherine Hardwicke. The extreme hype of the movie franchise, and the novels, somehow seemed to take overhand. Due to its success, there were many critics calling it the worst movie of all time, and others which called it the best. Looking critically at it, "Twilight" is neither. It is not terribly bad, but still, it is not exactly good. The plot is not even that uninteresting, if you keep in mind that this was the first movie that depicted vampires as "the good ones". It played with the image that a vampire had, tried to create something new - and did so. Unfortunately, the adaption is rather negative. The romance between Bella and Edward seems a bit underwhelming, there are no big emotions like in "Titanic" or "Gone with the Wind". At some parts, the movie can be a bit silly, especially the baseball scene takes a lot of the athmosphere. Also, the Twilight universe seems less thoughtful and consequent compared to other epic sagas such as "Harry Potter", "Star Wars" or "Lord of the Rings". It does not have the complexity that these franchises have. The cast is not well-chosen, having a stiff, uninspired performance by Kristen Stewart, who seems more tired than anything else. On the plus side, it is a better movie than most other blockbusters that come out nowadays, not having non-stop action and still something being diverting. Also, the soundtrack by Carter Burwell (who did the overwhelming scoring in the Coen brothers' "Fargo") is excellent, being the highlight of this movie. "Twilight" is not the worst movie of all time, but still has some fatal decisions made. If they would have chosen a better cast, and added more emotion to it, it could have been done much better. But the way it is, it simply is disappointing. -------------------------------- (SPOILERS may follow:) There is actually only one scene keeping this movie from a PG rating: a vampire traps Bella, throws her against a column, and then violently breaks her leg by punching against it (though not detailed, it is violent). Then she is bitten. However, she does not become a vampire when Edward saves her. The evil vampire is then killed off-screen by having his limbs removed. It is off-screen, this could have passed in a PG movie. (END OF SPOILERS) This is a light PG-13, one bordering on a PG rating. But for those who are under 10, caution is recommended.
Kid, 11 years old October 28, 2012

Twilight...... ?

At first, I was a fan. I watched it over and over and OVER again because I loved it SSSOOOOOO much. But like a month later, I was like, why did I even like it again? I thought Kristen Stewart could have done Bella better. I mean, Bella was so....... boring. It's like she didn't even have a life at all before meeting Edward. Edward is kind of weird. I mean 80 years waiting for HER, he seriously could have used his time for a better cause. Bella wants to become a vampire..... so hurry up and BITE HER ALREADY! You don't need to make three other movies about how he won't bite her! I bet that right after the battle for renesmee, they got divorced.
Kid, 12 years old October 28, 2012

Romantic Love Story Faithful to the Book.

The Twilight adaptation is very faithful to the book and is just as entertaining. There is some minor cussing, a few passionate kisses, and some violence; but it is appropriate for anyone 12 and up.
Kid, 9 years old September 4, 2012

Disappointing film ever

This is the worst film ever!
Teen, 14 years old Written bycaleighbug11 June 17, 2012

Edward Cullen could teach guys a serious lesson :)

This movie is amazing! The books are even better but fans that have read the book will be amazed that your thoughts come to life on screen, I hope you love it as much as I do... If that's even possible!!!
Kid, 11 years old June 9, 2012

Are you kidding me?

No. Just plain NO. A way of torture for me would be strapped to a chair, watching Twilight. Bland story/plot, HORRIBLE acting, and NO violence whatsoever. The books were okay, but the movie just made the books look bad. DO NOT SHOW YOUR KIDS THIS MOVIE YOU WILL REGRET IT.
Kid, 11 years old April 15, 2012

Twilight

Ive seen all the twilight movies so far but my favorite is the first twilight. I didnt think it was inapropiate at all. It should be rated PG.
Kid, 12 years old March 10, 2012

LOVE IT!!!

What got me into to Twilight in the first place, is my best friend, Kayla. She was the one who introduced my to the Twilight Saga. I really loved the first movie (I haven't seen the others yet). The language is surprisingly mild for a PG-13 movie. H*ll is used a couple times, freak, Oh my G (I'd rather not say God, considering that I'm a Christian), and Swear to G. The sensuality is a little moderate. One scene that's a little strong in sensuality, would be when Edward comes through the window in Bella's room and they start making out. This would be a cool movie for tweens. Also, I really don't think Edward Cullen's hot, but he's not ugly, either. His role is what makes him a nice guy and a gentleman. I think that the girls are exaggerating a little about him. I mean, yeah he's not super cute, like Jacob Black O_o, but Edward's not ugly.
Adult Written bykeeyan January 29, 2012

my favorate

this movie is so so so so so so so awesome
Kid, 12 years old January 21, 2012

Great movie!

There was like 1 scene with a little bit of inappropriate stuff. The movie would probably scare small children, so that's why I said 10 and up. People say it's sexy and Bella is way too obsessed with Edward? Not at all, maybe a little in New Moon. I love this movie!