All member reviews for Tyler Perry's Madea's Witness Protection

Teen, 16 years old Written bytripp106 July 3, 2012

One must love Madea.

Kid, 12 years old July 2, 2012

Madea's Witness Protection

This was only OK. There was TONS of innuendo. From stripping, to body parts, to having sex. And there was some language. I mean this was good, but not as good as 'I Can Do Bad All by Myself'. That is a better, more family-oriented hit with some comedy.
Kid, 10 years old January 15, 2014

"Madea" Powers Up More

This "Madea" Movie Is Very Funny, Liked It A Lot. It was the first Madea Movie I have watched. I have only watched 2 as of right now and i plan to watch more.
Kid, 11 years old December 26, 2013

GREAT!

This movie was fantastic! I loved it! The humor was hilarious and made me want to watch more. At the end I was disappointed that it was over!
Kid, 12 years old July 2, 2013

Great one

Kid, 11 years old January 22, 2013

Best Madea Movie

Great movie.
Kid, 10 years old December 31, 2012

This is not a funny Movie !!!!!!!!

not funny at all just complaining
Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 December 6, 2012

new madea movie is fun and worth watching...but missing what made the last couple so great

Before I start this review I need to make clear that I really like Tyler Perry. Sure, "Daddy's Little Girls" and "Why Did I Get Married Too" were underwhelming and boring and I haven't seen "For Colored Girls" or "Good Deeds" but i've pretty much liked/love everything else he's done. My favorite is probably last year's "Madea's Big Happy Family". Anywho, I really did enjoy this one. However, I had a lot of problems with it. A majority of it feels slapped together, and some of the acting is just downright awkward particularly Eugene Levy as a wall street banker in deep trouble. I really like Eugene Levy but the script gives him this really forced and repetitive routine of him freaking out that I guess was supposed to be funny but just came off as awkward and gets annoying after about two acts. Going on to everybody else in the cast, Denise Richards is pretty much wasted, Danielle Campbell from "Starstruck" plays the mean and snooty daughter that learns her lesson near the end and does good at doing so, Doris Roberts from "Everybody Loves Raymond" is really funny and probably the scene stealer on some parts, Tom Arnold was really funny in a scene at the beginning, and how could I forget probably the best thing about this movie...Tyler Perry as Madea. Most of the best moments and quotable bits of dialogue have Madea in them including a scene at the end where Madea, Eugene Levy, and Romeo Miller go to New York. If that was the whole movie it would've been great. Overall, there are a lot of problems with it but otherwise, the really great moments including Madea going to New York, something between Joe and Doris Roberts that I won't spoil, Joe teaching the son how to play catch, and a lot more make this one worth watching overshadowing the flaws. Iffy for 9+
Teen, 16 years old Written byMarauders November 16, 2012

Worth Watching?

In Madea's Witness Protection, a character is said to be laundering money and doesn't know about it. He is taken to police headquarters and is forced to go into hiding and he and his family moves in with an elderly woman named Madea.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylizasmilez July 27, 2012

Hellir!

This is a good movie. Sure it has a few bad words here and there, but overall Madea teaches a good lesson to the audience. Don't listen to CSM!
Teen, 16 years old Written byevrydaymovies July 11, 2012

Laughs with a less mature subject

It is always fun to watch a Madea movie if you go into it knowing there may be some deep concepts in the movie. Witness protection, in my opinion has less sensitive topics than previous Tyler Perry movies. Which is an admirable factor if you just want to laugh at Madea's' straight-forward opinions and comments. Going into the movie, you should know that race is one of the main parts of the movie. Which, in term leads to comments and jokes dealing with race. Overall, it was a fun movie that led to laughs from viewers.