All member reviews for Unaccompanied Minors

Stuck kids run amok; Home Alone this ain't.

Teen, 15 years old Written byhomealonefan123 December 17, 2011

best christmas movie for kids and adults

this christmas movie is awesome. but lots of slapstick styled violence.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 October 10, 2011

Slapstick

Most of the inappropriate violence is slapstick to the nuts.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytaylynn884 July 29, 2011

I LOVE UNACCOMPANIED MINORS!

i loved this movie, i especially love the part when the charactor, Spencer Davenport said, " divorce kids are more resoceful than others" i thout that was awsome couse its kinda true. also my favorite charactor and kina my role model, Donna Malone! overall this movie is awsome!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoodystuff449 December 23, 2010

I don't think it's a movie for little kids, but I LOVED it!

I LOVED it!! I can't even BELIEVE it only got 2 stars!
Teen, 13 years old Written byskyrebel August 22, 2010

Perfect for Kids over the age of 5

It was very amusing. The fact that 5 minors are running loose during a blizzard in an airport, well 4 minors. The other has gone to get a Christmas tree. But the message is pretty clear. And the fact that there is a disillusioned airport manager and a wimpy Mexican assistant makes it more interesting. There are also romantic connections between some of the main characters
Kid, 12 years old April 9, 2010

Decent.

Cute, chase scene movie with kids. Very little violence and cute ending. Good holiday movie for the kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPoison Ivey December 18, 2009

oh, come on, CSM! I can see you and I aren't going to get along...

Have a little holiday spirirt! Very funny movie and I really liked it. I watched it on ABC family a coupld weeks ago, cause I was staying at my grandma's house (ye-haw) and I was like sooo totally bored, flipping channels, and suddenly... I came to this, so I'm like hey, this looks okay for me to watch with my little sister and brother. And so I watched it and I loved Charlie! He was soo funny! But my favorite character was the dad... he was histerical!! I just thought his scenes were the funniest. Okay so the humor is a little corny, but hey, like I said, have a little christmas happiness! This movie is cute the whole family can enjoy it. ~Ivey
Kid, 10 years old December 7, 2009

Fun Flick for Kids

I'm watching it now,and I saw an ad for AirTran and whiney kids.The last time I saw this flick I was 7 now I might understand it better.
Kid, 12 years old December 7, 2009

really funny

this movie is sooooooooo funny!!!! I'm watching this movie on abc family tonihgt!!!
Parent of a 6 and 10 year old Written bySweet and Sour August 8, 2009

Fun, family movie to watch together and talk about

True Christmas story with kids with the end filled with healing and joy. Slapstick entertainment perfect for my 10-yr-old and the little girl in the show gives my 6-yr-old someone to root for.

Teen, 13 years old Written byyankee01 April 9, 2008

good

a feel good family film with a message for all kids
Adult Written bygentah April 9, 2008

Liked it more than I expected

We went to a preview, expecting a totally stupid movie. We were surprised to find some heart. There was lots of slapstick. I was concerned at the beginning when it was looking like the entire movie was just going to be kids out of control. Eventually, it settled in and all of the characters had an opportunity to come to grips with their greatest challenges and choose to not let them define who they were. Home Alone is better, but we thought this was worth our time.
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008

a waste of time!

The little kids in the theater laughed, but overall, I found the film very boring. It presents bad behavior as acceptable, and the kids misbehave and run away but it's shown as "ok".
Adult Written bya.p.k April 9, 2008

Adult Written byally_sowers2007 April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviereviewer April 9, 2008

it was halarious!

It is a really funny movie that involves kids running all over the place trying to escape a christmas hating manager. It involves a classic romance that ends up very happy with the two of the stars liking achother and the other two liking eachother.
Adult Written byLM April 9, 2008

Morality? Santa? Overall Questionable

My 10 year old and I felt like seeing a movie on a whim, and stopped at theather, this was playing at the time. We missed the first 5 miunutes, but the plot wasn't hard to figure out. For whatever reason there are many children who are alone at an airport on Christmas Eve. A group of 5, get together and get into a lot of trouble on their adventures thru the airport.. A lot of slapstick and bad behavior. A few funny parts. End is very predictable, everyone gets together and becomes friends in the spirit of Christmas.Its entertaining for older kids, but I would NOT take anyone under 10.

i really like this movie!

this movie is hilarious and great for kids!
Adult Written bybearywell April 9, 2008

We loved it!

I put off going to see this movie with grandson(7). I thought I just don't want to see another kids are smarter than adults movie. But this movie was all about learning to make the best of a bad situation (stuck in airport during the holday). You learn every kid has something they are going through. The mean airport guy kind of got on my nerves but even that turns out ok by the end. My grandsons (5 & 7) loved this movie so much we saw it 3 times. I will definitely by the video!