All member reviews for Underdog

Not too many new tricks left for the old Underdog.

Teen, 14 years old Written byThecoyote July 9, 2011

There's no need to fear... Jason Lee is voicing Underdog!!!

Jason Lee and Peter Dinklage were excellent as Underdog and Simon Barsinister and the songs and action were well done, but the film isn't as good as it could of been. Jack and his dad were bouring. There's some violence and conserisum (nothing too serious).
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 4, 2009

Best animal film ever!

Unlike most animal films, this one has fighting. 'nuff said.
Adult Written bytrhybeck April 9, 2008
Parent of a 13 year old Written byDr. Weird September 11, 2010

There's no need to fear.

Nothing speacial, but it works.
Kid, 11 years old August 23, 2010

Great!

This is a cute, sweet and funny movie. Although it can be scary at times so I'd say 6+
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

My All Time Favorite...

Underdog is my all time favorite dog movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byscooby470 April 9, 2008

really good movie

this movie was the best movie ever. my friends and i oved it.
Kid, 8 years old March 24, 2011

the dog who was a superhero

yaaaaaaaaaaaay i saw it today i did it was funny a talking dog
Parent Written byMom in Atlanta March 1, 2013

Big thumbs up - family friendly and funny

It's a miracle! A good, clean, cute, current family-friendly movie. My boys (ages 5 and 8) loved it. Other than the word "stupid" throw in a couple of times and one joke about poop, it was completely clean. I have to remind myself that even Captain Hook called Peter Pan an "idiot" - so those words have been around in Disney movies a long time. Underdog is smitten for Polly (a cute spaniel!), but the "romance" part of a kids movie is not distracting and the female part of the romance story (a dog!) is not a princess in a tight corset with cleavage falling out. As in the old-time cartoons, Underdog likes to talk in rhyme and my kids thought it was hilarious. "Don't you worry, Underdog is furry!" And yes, a positive message woven in about not quitting, not giving up, and being a loving family. Big thumbs up if you're looking for something truly family friendly.
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd February 24, 2013

if your gonna watch a superhero made in 2007 watch spiderman 3 instead

Trust me I am kind of a fan of the superhero gerne but this movie Dosent do any justice and aside from that not even Jason Lee could save this movie from going downhill which is saying something cause I kinda like the guy
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 April 12, 2011

Okay Film Adaption

There were some funny moments, but overall Underdog was just an average film. It has some mild action, but it should be fine for grade-schoolers.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner March 21, 2011

Very cute and a well-loved film for dog lovers

Families everywhere should love this funny movie about a super-powered-beagle fighting crime. Absoulutely a film to watch with your friends and family on a friday night with some popcorn, a blanket, and this movie on your t.v. screen.
Teen, 13 years old Written by4kidshater February 7, 2011

Why does Disney make movie based on products(excluding books) that are not theirs!!

Why does Disney do a movie based on a UPA production film? It's not theirs. Making a Narnia film is fine. But It would have been okay if Waner Brothers had done it. Skip it
Teen, 13 years old Written byRobloxIsTheBest... January 28, 2011

This move is terrible!

THIS MOVIE SUCKS!! The only good thing about this movie was the fact that it had German Sheppards. BUT THEN THEY RUINED IT BY MAKING THEM EVIL!! This movie was terrible and we were even the only ones in the theatere that were watching it. YOU SHOULD NEVER SEE THIS MOVIE!!
Kid, 11 years old June 5, 2010

You may need to fear because Underdog the movie is here

Partly a funny movie...Partly a scary movie. Some parts may be to intense for younger listeners. Also some of the words are to intense. CAUTION: May influence younger kids to fly

THIS MOVIE WAS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all i can say is that this movie is very cute and very appropriate!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent Written byteko November 12, 2011

excellent movie for the kids

my grand children love the movie they said its ausum
Kid, 9 years old June 13, 2009

Okay movie!

DONT NEED 2 FEAR UNDERDOG IS HERE and it is a okay movie i guess! But its not bad at all its kinda kidish! But thats kk a lot of people probly like it!
Teen, 16 years old Written byabbacus May 23, 2012

Just OK.

It's and okay movie. Kids might like it because the main character that's a dog is pretty cute and there's silly jokes that will make you laugh a little. There's a few intense scenes of chases and one character in particular is evil and will be scary to younger ones. Good movie to rent on a rainy day.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheGreatNoOne February 27, 2011

BAD.

Terrible movie. It's bearable the first time you watch it.