All member reviews for Underworld: Evolution

Hyper-violent and absolutely not for kids.

Kid, 10 years old March 26, 2012

Gorest movie I have ever seen

I was watching it on FX this morning there was to much blood and gore and the worst part was when victor gets is head cut of by that demon vampire with wings that movie is messed up and the naked kissing scene was to much that I had to turn the channel. How can I put this in a nice way I HATED IT! I love werewolfs and vampires but this movie stunk like crap!
Adult Written bytwo April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. April 25, 2013

Absolutely not for kids.

Very gory, vampires and werewolves are killed, ingruesome fasion, one has his head is cut in half with a vampires large wings, with blood spraying every direction.
Teen, 17 years old Written byPrincessCharmed797 December 19, 2012

Underworld: Evolution

well i think you should not talk about sexuality in this film. Because most of the hollywood films now a days have sexual scenes.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 January 16, 2012

SO DARN VIOLENT!!!!

Yes,well,but it dosent deserve a not for kids.I watched it with my 10 yr old brother and dad and my brother didn get nightmares.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMangareader101 August 18, 2011

Dont forget what kind of movie this is!

My lord! People! This movie had vilence, but it wasnt anything I havent seen already in other movies. ITS A VAMPIRE AND WEREWOLF/LYCAN MOVIE. its gonna have blood. the language wasnt anything I havent heard too. Very good and I highly recomend it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymichayla May 14, 2011
Teen, 14 years old Written byantoineisthebest March 27, 2011

people are wrong to said that movie is 17 year old

some gory scene and some sexual content but that's it I saw it when I was 9 my brother saw it when he was 6 when people said that's for 17 years old there wrong
Teen, 14 years old Written bybhoot January 8, 2011

Its good for twentees

Parent of a 14 year old Written byMr. Boxbox November 19, 2009
Brilliant action/adventure/fantasy film. Lots of non stop gory action violence, more than the first one. Although gory and strong, the violence is very fast paced, and is set in dark settings, so the blood is black and graphic detail is hard to see. Has two mildly explicit sex scenes. Great action flick for teens.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymeemz4395 April 22, 2009

MAN UP

Like I said man up a bit, dont have your 4 year old watch it..duhhhhh...if 14 years olds watch it, well, we've all had the talk and know whats going on..stop skweeking and just watch it like an adult...I do.
Parent of a 5, 9, 11, and 14 year old Written byJamesRobertson January 4, 2009
Teen, 14 years old Written bylilmisspj4u2 April 9, 2008

luved it

luved it
Adult Written byfritzsky April 9, 2008
Adult Written bypa2323 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008

Really sick!!!

Sick and gross!!! People getting decapitated, losing limbs, getting gashed, and bleeding profusely. Lots of nudity, including a three-way, lots of language. I'm sorry I went.
Adult Written byhappy77801 April 9, 2008

No way should anyone under 17 even be allowed to watch it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymrwonka02 April 9, 2008

its not bad

good movie, if youre a vampire/werewolf/horror/action fan, u might like it
Teen, 15 years old Written byenglishrider4546 April 9, 2008

NOT FOR 15 OR UNDER!!

This movie almost got an NC-17(that's one rating below X) rating for violence. Every violent action you can probably name happens in this movie! The sex scene wasn't too bad (comparing it to American Pie or Love Actually) Language was pretty strong, but that usually isn't a big issue for kids in Jr. High or High School. If parents are considering letting their kids see this movie, have them watch the other one first. It was much less violent, gory, and provacative.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDman April 9, 2008

Not as good as the first

Not half as well done as the original, but a great plot line and a must see for anyone who was a fan of the first. Any kid mature enough to enjoy this movie is gonna know when he shouldn't be looking at the screen.