All member reviews for Unleashed

Teen, 15 years old Written byShannon528 August 19, 2012

Amazing Movie!

This was a fantastic film in my opinion. There is graphic violence and language throughout, but there is also a deep message within. I'm only 15 and I saw this movie for the first time a few years ago. I'm mature for my age and intelligent enough to grasp that the material in this film is inappropriate. Jet Li mixes his martial arts with a great drama about a third of the way through the movie. Li's performance is spectacular and gained my sympathy for his character. Great film!
Teen, 17 years old Written bydavyborn September 16, 2011

Brutal, incredibly well done action sequences mixed with raw human emotion

Unleashed is a very entertaining, surprisingly deep emotionally action movie that has much more drama and heart than most action movies out there today. That said, the action comes quick, loud and at a bone crunchingly brutal state, which often leaves charatcers extremely injured, bloody or dead. Also, there is plenty of strong language from certain specific characters, some strong sexuality involving sex with prostitute which gets interrupted both times, some very brief nudity near the end, and constant alcohol drinking and consumption. This is a very brutally violent movie and than action sequences are quiet exhilarating, but this is not a child friendly movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybobkitten6 April 9, 2008

Most amazing fight scenes with jet li

I think that kids who like martial arts films like with good fighting in them should watch unleashed because even though unleashed has nudity, you only have .5 miliseconds to see it. So if you are watching the movie for the first time your mind will probably skip it sinced your only focused on the fighting. Heh, i was only thinking about the fighting too. Until I read somewhere that it had nudity in it, I never knew. So if your like 8 and up you will love this movie because jet li kicks butt in this film. Other awesome movies are fearless no language or nudity, just amazing martial arts, and cradle 2 the grave, and the once upon a time in china series(1,2,3). Rated R only for amazing kung fu and very mild language. You watch good movies like this, you will love jet li and his kung fu movies.
Teen, 14 years old Written bywii April 9, 2008