Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Find entertainment that fits your kid's interests and your parenting style.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Unplanned

Very graphic content in faith-based abortion biopic.

Adult Written byBL1917 March 31, 2019

A must see movie

Pro Life, Pro Choice, Undecided-Please watch. This conversation needs to happen. Society needs this information to make an educated decision. My 12 year old son listened to Abby’s testimony before watching the film. He was deeply moved by Unplanned.

Adult Written byMac61 March 30, 2019

Awesome Movie!

Abby Johnson’s story is now out there and needs to be seen! It’s a great movie and well done! Yes graphic but it’s the truth! A great message to be told in today’s world
Adult Written bybwoods4 March 30, 2019

Adult Written bySbraun91 March 30, 2019

Fantastic Film!

Great film that shows the pro-choice and pro-life side. I highly recommend watching. It has strong acting, is heart warming and thought provoking. It’s worth the $30 I spent at the theater and I’ll be watching it a second time. I would take an 11 year old and up to this movie so they’re fully aware of the different sides of the pro-choice and pro-life movement.

Adult Written byKMCART March 30, 2019

Eye opening

This movie will awaken your compassion for those facing tough choices on both sides of the debate. I think for me it was educational and opened my eyes to the workings of an “industry,” how women in crisis are actually “sold” abortions from counselors rather than being “counseled,” the methods they employ to sell them and why, which is not what I expected. I also was astounded to see what a surgical abortion actually is and to learn about non-surgical abortions and how prevalent they are. I also feel that this movie is appropriate for younger teenagers, boys and girls alike, who I’m sure can see more graphic detail just in the violence on prime time TV at home. I think if you have teenagers who you suspect are or know are sexually active, or are thinking about becoming so, this movie will help to educate them and to understand the hard decisions they may have to face should they not be responsible in their actions. I think the movie will go a long way towards teaching personal responsibility if it were available for viewing to a younger teenage audience.

Adult Written byNARGLESINSPECTOR March 30, 2019

Eye Opener

I think it is important for all families with Middle school kids to High School kids to see this movie!

Adult Written byTrudyLee123 March 30, 2019