Disappointing action flick centers on terrorism.

Teen, 16 years old Written byOli October 1, 2016

Has some strong action violence, which is not too bad. A lot of terroism is in the film which some might find disturbing. There is one use of 'fuck' but that's it.
Kid, 12 years old October 16, 2013

Repetitive Language

Highly good film to watch! It's a great thriller and drama masterpiece that will keep you on the edge your seat for the entire movie! Vantage point contains frequent violence and repetitive strong language. Some vague uses of alcohol and drinking. Great movie to watch together as a family if your child is 12 or over!
Kid, 12 years old June 11, 2009

Boring for Younger Kids…

This is a great movie. It might not be too interesting for younger kids though. It has some pretty intense violence.
Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2011

Violent, scary movie.

Violent movie; did not like it much. There was too much shooting and bloodshed, and it was not good to see someone who was pretending to be loyal to the Secret Service actually help in the planning of the assassination of the President.
Kid, 12 years old June 14, 2010
The review doesn't say this but Dennis Quaid says the f word.
Teen, 14 years old Written byOldBob13 April 25, 2010

Brainless action-thriller is fun and exciting; OK for teens

Vantage Point is one of those forgettable action flicks that won't turn many heads, rouse many people, or teach anything important. However, this doesn't mean it's horrible. In fact, its 24-esque feel makes it really fun to watch. Dennis Quaid turns in a commendable performance, as does Sigourney Weaver, Matthew Fox, and Forrest Whittaker. The story isn't smart or new, but it does introduce an anti-terrorist message: something rare nowadays. Overall, Vantage Point is a fun albeit brainless actionier with good performances and a fine plot. Due to intense (and occasionally bloody) violence and brief strong language, this movie is only OK for teens.
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2009

A movie on Terrorism

One word: Violent
Adult Written byoiv25409 April 20, 2009

Think twice before letting your young kids watch this movie

Although I think this movie is okay, it's still definately not appropriate for kids under 13. It has excessive violence as well as strong language that young kids should not hear.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBloody Gorgeous March 10, 2009

Exciting :D

This was pretty interesting. The movie shows the point of view of about... 5 people. During each one, something more is revealed, so you never really know thee truth until the end. Yeah its a bout a terrorist plot to kill the president. Quite a few people are killed; and what seems like the perfect crime is a catastrophe, all because of a few people. Lots of shooting and dead people pops. Some cursing too. The president was interpreted as a good person, despite the fact Bush was in office back then... ANYWAYS... What I really loved was the ending newscast. "Authorities confirm the Lone Gunman has been shot and killed" Ring A Bell?!! So JFK!! I was just making a documentary on that so I was like 'Wow that was good!' Well yeah... Good Movie
Teen, 14 years old Written byww2lover February 24, 2009

fantastic thriller

awesome movie. I was on the edge of my seat the whole movie. It's not as bloody as most people think. This is one of those films that you will want to watch over and over again. 8+
Kid, 12 years old December 19, 2008

this movie was so good!!! its prbbly better 4 teens or tweens but overalll it was awesome! it was very violent with lots of shooting and a really intense car chase. A bomb went off in the beginning and lots of ppl died.
Adult Written bymeggysue514 April 9, 2008

Very good.... but very violent

This movie was really good. It became a little annoying after watching the same scence like 8 times from different points of views. I heard many people in the movie theather groan when they would go to another point of view. All in all this movie was violent, not for children under 13. But it was a very true statement and with all of the fear of a terrorist attack, this movie rings true.

Suspenseful, Heart-Stopping Pollitical Thriller

This was the most unique thriller I've ever seen. The movie barely ever makes it clear of who is one of the eight and who isn't, but it was a good idea to have a camera director start off the movie. Too violent and profane for kids under 11, but an excellent alternative to R-rated thrillers such as Michael Clayton.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysavvyanna13 April 9, 2008

Great- Non Stop Action the whole movie!!!

Vantage Point was a really good movie, that had me guessing from beginning to end. Suprise ending and twist to the movie. Great for anyone 11+
Adult Written bymadony12 April 9, 2008

It shows you the vantage point of all the different actor, but it just dragged on. You discovered new things with the point of view, some important to the story other not, but not enough to play the same story over & over again. The end was horrible & I thought it made the terrorist seem as if they actually had a heart. Give me a break! The 'climax' was when the terrorist are faced w/ continuing to carry on their mission & life or to run over an innocent little girl of which they swerve to hit her killing on fo them and injuring the other. Not believeable considering the terrorist had already shot the president and detinated 2 bombs which killed innocent people including kids! SUCKED--LEFT DIRECTOR!
Teen, 13 years old Written bystarman April 9, 2008

one of the best movie ever !!!!!!!!

it is so good!!!!!! but nobody under 10 should see it.
Adult Written byFrikka April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byILUVMEAT April 9, 2008

Ok, but very repetitive

Well, I rented this and it was pretty good. I didnt get what they ment by vantage point being the assassination in 8 POV's but overall pretty good. Some language, violence. Ok for 13 and up.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

very good movie

a lot more gorier than i thought but good movie

My heart wouldn't stop beating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O my gosh!! This is one of the best movies ever made. The action is nonstop. Dennis Quaid(?) does an awesome job. His character risks his life to save the president. How's that for social behavior? Lots and lots and LOTS of explosions. Lots of people are killed by bombs or guns. They do swear enough times, and when Quaid's character is totally ticked, he uses the f-word. A must see for anyone that likes to try to figure out who did what and what is going to happen in a movie!!!