All member reviews for VeggieTales: The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's

Wizard of Oz spoof stands in as prodigal son tale.

Parent Written byMr. Mario November 22, 2012

VeggieTales Wizard of Oz

Superb! 9/10
Teen, 13 years old Written bybdd458 November 8, 2009

Like Linnea14 said "freakin" is used as in that you are scaring me not a swear. It is a great movie I'm 13 and i love it!!!!
Parent of a 5 and 8 year old Written bymomanddad of O and L May 24, 2013

Kids loved it!

Educator and Parent Written bySTL June 27, 2011

A bit heavy for a 3YO.

My 3YO son was sad after watching this and wanted to be comforted. He was scared because a character was sucked into the ground. We talked about how he was saved, but still, he was expecting a fun video and ended up feeling bad afterward. I'm thinking maybe the story was a little old for him, since that's what he took away rather than that God loves him.
Adult Written byLinnea14 May 31, 2009
The term "freakin'" is used to mean "scaring." ("You guys are kind of freakin' me out") It is not used as an expletive or a crude adjective. This is yet another great VeggieTales movie, cleverly put together and amusing enough to entertain parents as well as children.
Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 May 7, 2009

I'm appalled

When Common Sense talked about the language in this movie, I was shocked, appalled, and very upset. I've never seen this movie, but to think that now Veggie Tales added that f word in it is horrible. It's so sad...
Adult Written bynicolehung8 April 9, 2008
Very entertaining for all ages. My husband and I enjoyed this Family Movie Night choice as much as the kids!