All member reviews for WALL-E

Brainy, charming, eco-friendly animated adventure.

Parent of a 4 year old Written bykat_shoshin May 1, 2011

finet for older kids, but not for pre-schoolers

Too violent - the angry shooting made my 4 year old really agitated and we had to turn it off before he could arrive at any message.
Teen, 14 years old Written byeastside01 May 30, 2009

WALL-E will delight everyone.

Can you really even think of any other better animated movies than disney i don't think you can because disney/pixar has done it again with this great film for everyone it should be seen by everyone who likes good movies and take an hour and a half to see a charmer.
Kid, 10 years old April 25, 2009

AWESOME MOVIE!! so funnyyyy! luv it!
Teen, 17 years old Written bySpaceMarine May 27, 2011

I have seen scifi pics ranging from the high fantasy of Star Wars to the brilliant bloody violence of Daybreakers, but Wall-E is still the best. What it does, with its wonderful story and animation and absolutely adorable heroes, is it picks you up and sweeps you off your feet and replaces all of your problems with a feeling of wonderment and warmth, and when its over after 90-odd minute, you wish it was an hour longer. Very good role models and a very positive environmental message. Absolutely zero violence.
Kid, 11 years old April 20, 2011

Great Movie For Everyone

This is one of the best kids' movies out there! It is both educational and very entertaining. The perfect movie to watch before you go to bed. One of my favorites and perfect for all ages!
Parent Written bymom2twogirls1boy July 24, 2009

Love This Movie!

This a great movie! I consider myself on the conservative side with regard to what I will allow my children to watch, and this movie is excellent. It does have some explosions and one of the robots has a lazer that comes out of her arm and blows things up. BUT, she never blows up a person or living thing. My girls and I talk about how you shouldn't just act out and "explode" when you're mad or frustrated because that can be destructive. We talk about better ways of handling those feelings. I have seen the movie 5 times and cannot figure out where the word "heck" is. There is very little dialogue throughout the movie, but the action is so great that it does not matter. I think very young children may be scared by the explosions but may not, it just depends on your child. Even my 20 month old will sit through the first 40 minutes or so completely mezmerized!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymadelineshadowrose January 1, 2012

eco freindly

It is a great movie with good devoloped charecters that can be understood by everyone
Parent of a 5 year old Written byrickpr80 October 9, 2010

Good for teens and children 8+

I took my daugther to watch this movie an it was to loud, too much violent scenes of shooting and fighting. it was supposed to be a movie for a child of 5 and it is maybe for a kid of 8+. The rating is very off, lately Pixar is making movies too violent for children under 8.
Teen, 17 years old Written byCartoon critic 1 February 13, 2010
This movie is one of the best Pixar movies I've ever seen. Its mix of action, romance, and drama is incredible. Its a very heartwarming story that is told not just by dialogue, but nonverbal communication. The way this movie uses gestures and sounds to communicate a wide range of emotions is unbelievable. However, you have to be willing to watch a movie that mainly uses nonverbal communication to express ideas, not dialogue. Overall it a fantastic movie for all ages, that will leave you in awe of Pixar's creative ability.
Kid, 12 years old May 25, 2009
This movie was the best PIXAR film ever. It has romance, action, and some drama, but the end can be sad.

Wall-e is cute

It had great animation and it had a funny storyline. I thought it was going to be a weird movie, but it turned out to be a great one! WATCH IT!!!
Written byAnonymous March 12, 2015

Cute echo flick has a fun trash compacting robot

My rating:G
Kid, 9 years old May 29, 2013
This is the best movie ever!!!!!!!! It is so sweet, WALL.E is so sweet, and make sure you know who the girl's name is, it is EVE not Eva! Anyway, I think they will LOVE it if they are the right age... But I love it!!!
Kid, 10 years old July 14, 2010
Sooooooooooo dumb I hate it! worst movie ever and if you want to type a compliment don't wast your time.
Parent of a 7 year old Written byjj2 March 22, 2010

perfect for my son

If anyone has ever told you movies suck they better put a sock in their mouth because this is our favourite movie ever!!.
Parent of an infant and 4 year old Written byrevolords July 26, 2009
This movie is too violent for kids
Kid, 10 years old May 25, 2009

How could all the humans just die away or go to live in rockets?? Also, there is not enough actual talking, little robot noises. I fell asleep halfway through.
Adult Written bymissbunhead March 26, 2009

Not for little kid's

The movie as a whole comes off as rather dooms day ish. Do you really want your kid to know about dooms day. EVE also has a gun, and that disturbed me greatly.
Kid, 11 years old December 5, 2008

WALL-E is a mildly surprising film that's cute and adorable.

WALL-E is one of those films that are overrated and instead of loving them you just like them. Still overrated or underrated WALL-E is still a cute, adorable film that not only will kids like, adults would find rather interesting. What does it have going for it? WALL-E is a cute robot and Eve was a nice touch, there's a good chemistry here, and the jokes were funny. What makes it so overrated? Well WALL-E can drag at certain points, but don't most films do that? Overall however way you look at it WALL-E is a good family flick.
Kid, 5 years old April 9, 2008

A must-read book for every 8 year old.

I Liked Wall-E June 27. It Was Great. I Loved It. 2 People In It With Cations: Roke Robots.