Parent of a 5 year old Written byjulianconz December 12, 2009
Parent of a 2 and 5 year old Written byOscarfellini November 27, 2009

Good for 5+. Great Green Message.

My son saw this in the theatre when he was 4 and just watched it again (now almost 6). He loves Wall-E's voice, is always drawing pictures of him and Eve and enjoys the slapstick. The sequence when the ship lands on earth to deposit Eve is tension filled and the oil tanker explosion is pretty cataclysmic but nothing is done just for the sake of it. Great movie to open the discussion about the environment and green living.
Adult Written bygamenerd323 November 12, 2009

An adult movie that's appropiate for kids.

A beutiful movie, it feels like and adult movie that is appropiate for kids.
Parent of an infant, 1, 3, 6, 7, and 9 year old Written byTheKennedys November 2, 2009

Got kids of a minimum age of 4? Buy Wall-E!

So cute! I wouldn't recommend it for young children, it might scare them in the fact of Earth being the way they show it, but it might improve their skills of keeping the Earth clean, hey! The youngest of mine that enjoyed it was 6, oldest 9, but the only reason my 3 year old wasn't interested was because she's too young for a movie theatre.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byZachary Sohrab October 27, 2009

BEST ANIMATED FILM YET

A great film for (almost) all ages!
Adult Written byHorsejumper October 23, 2009

cute show!

I like it, but it was not my favorite. I think that it is more geared toward the younger kids. but it was still a really cute show!
Parent of a 5 year old Written byGlowingMama October 10, 2009

Perfect. Period.

This is one of the best movies I've seen. The music was spectacular. The animation was visually stunning. The morals are outstanding. It is truly about love - for others, for yourself and for your world. It is also very clever. After seeing it many times, I have to say I like the beginning the best before WallE leaves earth. One note us that there are a couple times when my daughter cried, though she doesn't anymore. It's when WallE gets hurt or could be dead. Waterworks!!!
Parent of a 2 year old Written byGingerPop October 10, 2009

Beautiful movie fine for small kids despite explosions (IMHO)

Great movie for all ages over 2 (maybe). Lots of explosions and shooting, but not in an intentionally hurtful way. Beautiful movie to watch. Our 2-yr old daughter was entranced for the 20-minute opening, despite no dialogue! Positive eco/green/conservation message.
Parent of a 5 and 6 year old Written byHoosier_family_of_4 September 5, 2009

Love Wall-E

Great message of the importance of keeping he Earth clean.
Parent of a 12 year old Written bytealsweety July 16, 2009
Adult Written byKatster July 1, 2009
Adult Written byteacher13 May 28, 2009

Two thumbs up from 70 12 year olds!

I put this movie on for my middle school class when they were working on some science art work projects. There was little dialogue in the movie and I was easily distracted from it... but the kids were mesmerized by it!! I was amazed!
Parent of a 3 year old Written bySnotRod May 3, 2009
Parent of a 2 year old Written byLINDSEY76 April 18, 2009
Parent of a 4 and 5 year old Written byrebeccam April 9, 2009

A must see for all kids!

Love this movie! I can't believe it did not get the attention it should have. Amazing story, animation, message, great for kids of all ages and adults! We need more G rated movies like this!
Educator Written byfif April 5, 2009

Visual storytelling enjoyable for all ages

Most people disagree with me, but this is my favorite Pixar film. I love visual storytelling and that's what this film does so well. The music and sound is incredible. Although some see this movie as having an agenda, I saw it as merely conscientiously promoting an eco-friendly world. Most younger kids will enjoy the little robot, and most older kids will enjoy the storytelling and subtle humor throughout the film.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byTsion March 29, 2009

A Wonderful, Wonder-filled Family Film!

As of today, I've seen every PIXAR movie that's come out, and none of them have been a disappointment. WALL-E is one of the best ones. While not as charming as THE INCREDIBLES or effortlessly funny as FINDING NEMO, it is a moving, engaging film that adults will love just as much as kids. There is nothing really innapropriate about this movie. There are some threatening scenes and some explosions, but no one is hurt and it is all toned down for little kids. All of the messages are positive and range from being green to believing in yourself.
Adult Written bylindsey789 March 29, 2009

good movie

good movie
Adult Written byMom_and_Son February 10, 2009

BORING!!!! WASTE OF TIME, MONEY, AND BRAIN CELLS. THE QUEEN BEE OF OVERRATED FILMS. NOT EVEN FUNNY OR CUTE!

I saw this movie in the teatre with my cousins and some friends and my grandma. YECH. My Grandmother, who NEVER sleeps, fell asleep within the first five minutes and when she woke up, she thought the rest of the movie was a dream. People give this movie TOO many stars. I almost slightly barely semi-vaguely almost laughed. Not even cute. I laughed more in Saw than I did in this movie, and I hate Horror movies. This is TOO overrated. Kung Fu Panda totally should have won the Golden Globe for best animated picture. Don't waste your time!
Parent of a 1, 8, 9, and 14 year old Written bythejokerspencil January 28, 2009

Overrated Political Animated gets dull

its pretty boring and I hate Hello Dolly with a passion and that played a part in this flick. Don't get me wrong pixar is pretty good animation and my favorite animated movies are pixar its just not there best.