All member reviews for WALL-E

Kid, 10 years old April 25, 2009

BEST MOVIE YOU SHOULD WATCH IT!

AWESOME MOVIE!! so funnyyyy! luv it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byeastside01 May 30, 2009

WALL-E will delight everyone.

Can you really even think of any other better animated movies than disney i don't think you can because disney/pixar has done it again with this great film for everyone it should be seen by everyone who likes good movies and take an hour and a half to see a charmer.
Kid, 11 years old April 20, 2011

Great Movie For Everyone

This is one of the best kids' movies out there! It is both educational and very entertaining. The perfect movie to watch before you go to bed. One of my favorites and perfect for all ages!
Kid, 12 years old March 17, 2010

Some violence, but possibly the best Pixar movie!

This is a very good movie, but as I watched it I was surprised at the violence in it. I mean, it wasn't anything bad - but a lot of explosions and demolition. But it's still a great movie for kids and adults alike. I love the movie too!
Kid, 12 years old March 30, 2010

not my favorite but the rest of my family enjoyed it!

This was not my favorite movie. My little brother loved it. I saw it 2 times and my brother asked for it for his birthday. the 2nd time I saw it I fell a sleep. I found it to be a little depressing, just because the earth was so barren. I know a lot of people liked it, I was the only one of my family that didn't love. Even though I personally didn't enjoy it, doesn't mean its not a good movie. If you are looking for a good family movie wall-E is a good one
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe Rateinator November 21, 2010

Deeper than you would think.

This movie isnt just for kids. Sure the characters are cute and whimsical but this is a movie which delves into what would happen if we didnt recycle. The fact there are not many human characters ( and the few that are arent the nicest of people) may cause small children to raise questions. its a cartoon so violence isnt a massive issue.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPoison Ivey December 6, 2008

Best film of the year!

Wall-e was the best animated film i have seen this year. It was so cute, i loved Wall-e's binocular eyes! It was kind of sad because Wall-e got pushed around and shot at alot. I think that young children would enjoy it, but anyone younger than six might get scared depending on their maturity level. Younger kids might not understand what is going on, but they would probably still enjoy watching it. Adults would probably like it too, because it has an interesting concept. Wall-e had a really good message to it, and I think that it could be true. Wall-e is my favorite animated movie ever!
Teen, 15 years old Written byAceJournalist May 21, 2011

Great for Everyone

I love Wall-E. Wall-E, himself, is just an adorable robot. There is some Disney magic in it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 June 6, 2011

I love this movie. Great message, but the humans at the end aren't very well animated.

My rating: G.
Kid, 10 years old March 29, 2011

I Love WALL-E!

The best movie ever! It made me cry because it was so beautiful when wall-e and eve were flirting. It is not even bad when they flirted.
Kid, 11 years old April 23, 2010

My Rating: D

Although cute, its boring. The future looks nothing like Earth. Its just trash. Literally! And so is this movie! I also think its to babyish for 10 year olds because we had to watch this at our school and no one cared for it. (We are all entitled to our opinions; please respect this.)
Kid, 12 years old October 2, 2011

Jessie kid LOVES!

Hello! I love this movie, which came out in 2008. The first time I saw it, it was, against only one of my parents' wishes, at a 9:00 P.M. showing. FUN! I loved the movie then, and I still love it now. And I will also love it well into my senior years. In fact, I will be working at my dream job: working for the animation studios that makes hit after hit. GO LAMPS! I am very happy to say this movie is very, VERY good. It lives up to the high standards that everyone holds for Pixar. And, it has, as all of Pixar's feature films do, a good moral that applies to real life. It has good humor, sweetness, morals, and fun. Those who say it's "scary" or "boring" or even "babyish" should put a sock in it. I think the only problem w/ showing it to your "average" 4yo. would be that they would be drained of the message of the film due to a teeny, tiny head. You KNOW what I mean. I'm just above average b/c I have high-functioning autism, aka Asperger's. SEE? I'm USEFUL! ANYWHO...this is a good film. Go watch it.
Kid, 4 years old September 15, 2011

Hard of hearing son loves the beginning

I was fascinated by other reviews saying the beginning of Wall-E was too slow for their little ones. My son is hard of hearing and visually oriented so he loved the beginning where he didn't have to work so hard to follow the story line. It gave us the opportunity to talk about how important exercise is (the people become fat because the robots do all the work) and how important it is to take care of the Earth. The story is lovely and, while I wish there wasn't so much shooting, it's generally nonviolent.
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2011

WALL-E: Champion of all time

My absolutly favorite Pixar Film, and possibly my favorite movie period. Common Sense has hacked into my brain, and said what the stuff that was in it in their review with all the good aspects. The only problem I would have is that Disney has a dangerous habit of merchandising, and WALL-E is no exception. Long Live WALL-E! Note to Cerriwen: That stuff is all ACCIDENTAL Innuendos.
Kid, 11 years old September 5, 2011

Some of you are losing your minds with this movie.

What are you people thinking that this is scary no one gets hurt only robots but no humans,sure they battle but only last's a minute or two but no one still gets hurt.What are you thinking disgusting?All movies I've seen has a main character get with someone so why worry,and I've only seen G and PG rated movies.What up with language Heck won't go over your kids heads they might not even notice when they say that.The rest is just talk with beeping noises from the robots.On my other hand great movie can easiily tell the story.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJeusus-Christ man37 June 28, 2011

One of my all time favorite movies!!!

Pixar has the best movies ever! WALL-E is on the list of the best Pixar films. I love this movie so much! The robots were very funny, WALL-E was pretty cute and very funny, One part teaches kids why spending your life doing nothing else but looking at a computer screen will make you fat. If you have kids who play electronics too much, than you should show them this movie, another positive message tells people why it is important to take care of the earth, Humans had to leave earth for so much years because Humans did not take care of the earth very well so there was no more life, they had to stay away from earth until they find life. This is one of the best movies ever made!
Teen, 13 years old Written byijustlovemovies September 27, 2011

the cutest movie you will get your hands on

this is one of my favorite pixar movies next to ratatouille and wall e is such a cute robot you will just love him and he is so lovable my little brother thinks its the most boring movie on earth so does my mom but for me its laugh out loud entertainment
Teen, 16 years old Written byshanno15 November 25, 2011

Not the best but certainly a treat

This is a pixar movie so obviously its going to be good. The visuals in this movie are breath taking and the story is moving and entertaining. Though the movie can get alittle boring to its younger demographic its a wonderful family movie
Kid, 12 years old February 19, 2009

Boaring but ok for young kids!!!!

This movie is INCREDIBALLY BOARING. However this movie is fine for young children. It does show freind-ship and young kids will probobly like it. However older kids and adults will think it is really dumb.
Kid, 9 years old November 25, 2008