All teen and kid member reviews for WALL-E

Kid, 8 years old June 17, 2015

Fantastic family movie is fantastic for kids.

My rating:G
Kid, 12 years old April 21, 2015

Wall.... Wale-E. ~ Wall-E

This is just one of the cute, or funny things that Wall-E said, or did. Wall-E, in my opinion is in the top 5 list, for best Disney movies of all times. I'm serious, too. Wall-E is perfectly appropriate for kids. Though, there is some violence and peril, but little kids,like myself, will laugh, because, of how silly Wall-E is.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHweetseart April 18, 2015

Too scary for VERY little kids

But okay for 4-5+
Kid, 10 years old January 15, 2015

my wall-e interview

I really loved the Wall-e movie.First,"wall-e meets eve and says Eeva.Next,a rocket comes from space to earth.Then,Eve and Wall-e goes to Wall-e's house and eve finds the plant.Finally,the rocket takes Eve away and Wall-e jumps on the rocket.That's whay i really like the movie Wall-e. I rated the movie the way i did because I loved the movie Wall-e.
Kid, 12 years old November 12, 2014

don't skip

if you skip this movie just dont it is cute adorable and the best animated film of all time
Kid, 11 years old October 18, 2014

My all-time FAVORITE MOVIE!!!!

This movie is so sweet. My little four and three-year-old cousins did get worried at one point where the bad robot injures WALL.E, but that's about it. Such a great movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written byABCand123 September 29, 2014

cool

cool
Teen, 14 years old Written byjxvk22 August 10, 2014

Great messages for kids.

This movie is about a robot, named Walle, that is programmed to clean up earth, after humans abandoned it and started living in a giant space ship because of litter and (mainly) pollution. The litter filled wrecked earth may be scary to young children, but is a opportunity to teach your child about polution and saving earth. Walle meets a robot named Eve, who is programmed to find life on earth, so humans can known if earth is livable. Walle falls in love with Eve, and after Eve finds a plant, Walle follows Eve back to the giant ship with the humans on it. All the humans are fat, lazy, and rarely stop staring at there screens. This is a good way to teach you child about exercise and health. The rest of the movie is about sving the plant, and getting the humans back to earth to rebuild.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykyleReeselives June 17, 2014

Stanton's greatest hit

This is a great movie. The message it sends out is obviously the dangers of over consumption and waste. But most of all is that 2 robots (WALL-E and EVE) advance beyond their own technology and find the willpower to do what's right even if it means going against the people who built them. WALL-E constantly puts himself at risk to save the world despite being severely damaged.
Kid, 12 years old May 5, 2014

A great film. It has romance, humour and heart.
Kid, 9 years old May 5, 2014

WALL-E RULES!

Cutest movie ever, and also funny, it's great for the whole family!
Kid, 10 years old April 15, 2014

This movie is cute

Luv it
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2014

Cool

Cool
Teen, 13 years old Written byDestroyer334545 August 10, 2013

A movie for EVERYONE!

Great Movie for Young Kids, Kids, Tweens, Teens and Adults, Actual "Family" Movies are rare because there more kiddie then everyone, this is great.
Kid, 10 years old July 31, 2013

One of the best animated films ever animated.

Excellent movie with great animation and story telling as well as having an awesome plot and tons of humor. Cockroaches can survive anything.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 June 5, 2013

Charming.

Great job Pixar. You guys made an interesting film with great CGI and great everything. I LOVE WALL-E!
Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 May 13, 2013

detestable

it started off so great, but became bland when they entered the human world
Kid, 11 years old April 19, 2013

WALL-E = A BLAST!

Very good animated movie! VIOLENCE: 4/10. A robot fights a man, throws the man around. Rogue robots encounter robot guards, and push the guards around, which then leads to an off-screen sci-fi animated fight. Eve shoots ultiple objects with her laser. CONSUMERISM: 2/10. Garbadge shown, with some crushed objects and labels. Overall, a very sci-fi in-depth themed movie with great, memorable characters. Take the kids! Note: Borderline for age 6, not for under age 5. Overall, a very good movie! My MPAA rating: PG FOR MILD SCI-FI ACTION.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymovienerd189 March 13, 2013

Eye-candy, but no substance

Nothing really inappropriate with this film. Unfortunately, a tiny robot uttering bleeps and boops do nothing for me. The love story is not done well and the plot is thin. Its message is blandly tacked on and overused. More eye candy than anything, this film is utterly not worth your time.
Kid, 9 years old October 31, 2012

WALL-E

younger kids will like this robot movie