All teen and kid member reviews for WALL-E

Teen, 14 years old Written byAnastasiaz January 29, 2016
Teen, 13 years old Written byanthonytheboy12 January 26, 2016

One of Pixar's best works...ever.

Wall-e is a movie that is very special to my heart. I love most of the Pixar films, but I have five top favorites form Pixar. Inside Out, Toy Story 3, Monsters, Inc., The Good Dinosaur, and Wall-e. I can't decide which I love the most. But this movie is absolutely amazing and is one of my most favorite animated films of all time. Wall-e is such a special film because the story is beautiful. Pros: -Wall-E and all of the characters. All of the characters very likable, but Wall-e is amazing and is my favorite. -Wall-E's cockroach sidekick. -The plot and character development. -Touching and beautiful. -Amazing role models and messages. -Beautiful animation. -Amazing first 30 minutes. Cons: ....None..... wow. Hope you enjoyed this review and have a good day! I give Wall-e an A!
Kid, 9 years old January 10, 2016

good

Lots of stinky garbage, cute robots, and fat people. Other than that it's pretty good. :)
Kid, 12 years old October 3, 2015

Good Movie!

Walle is a very good movie! I would really recommend it, it has good messages also!
Kid, 9 years old September 11, 2015

Disney's vastly unknown movie that inspires, and will stick with you-minus the small flaws.

Disney has never made a bad movie, it arguably hasn't made an average movie. But it has been veering towards that a bit more, as time goes on. They have invented a meant-to-last formula of charming animation which pleases adults, and most notably younger children. But the formula has been coming to it's endpoint, so it would've been very, very difficult to think up with a different formula, which didn't need to be outlasting other animation styles, but people certainly didn't want to be bored, so they came up with this, as nonspecific as what follows is: They wanted realistic animation to keep up with the current box office, and that would also give them room to make the animation more beautiful. Also, they wanted to veer in the direction of a silent movie, and this was an excellent formula. And it was no surprise that critics liked this change. As I looked through it, I noticed a running pattern; the critics who didn't like it were most disjointed in the second half. And the second half, while very good and I don't think deserved any bashing, made a lot of risky changes. For one, it completely changed the animation style; it was still new, but it tended to derive more from the cartoon-like feel that Disney is know for, which threw me off a bit. Also the change of the feel in general; mostly on the front of the amount of noise apparent (spoilers) they're on a ship, so a lot of talking. The ship has a government alike system in a way, which is rather insightful and different unto what Disney had done in the past; even though it might've gone over the heads of kids and possibly even some adults; because there's a marketing system on the ship. Also, it's a bit less beautiful, and changes from that to something along the lines of "fun to look at" which is a bit underwhelming. No bad content, don't worry there. And also, it should be praised much, much more than it is for even though the change wasn't the best, for such a hard thing to pull of it does it quite gracefully. You'll find many emotional moments before even the end, and around the second half it's more exciting. With the no bad content there is a bit of peril, to add onto what I said before, but then this is really not too bad, and it certainly doesn't count on content, don't let this draw the movie away from anyone even at the age of two. Not going to spoil anything else, but it is a definite must see for all Disney fans, and most likely, everyone. -Movies0000
Teen, 17 years old Written by_____________ August 29, 2015
Kid, 8 years old June 17, 2015

Fantastic family movie is fantastic for kids.

My rating:G
Kid, 12 years old April 21, 2015

Wall.... Wale-E. ~ Wall-E

This is just one of the cute, or funny things that Wall-E said, or did. Wall-E, in my opinion is in the top 5 list, for best Disney movies of all times. I'm serious, too. Wall-E is perfectly appropriate for kids. Though, there is some violence and peril, but little kids,like myself, will laugh, because, of how silly Wall-E is.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHweetseart April 18, 2015

Too scary for VERY little kids

But okay for 4-5+
Kid, 10 years old January 15, 2015

my wall-e interview

I really loved the Wall-e movie.First,"wall-e meets eve and says Eeva.Next,a rocket comes from space to earth.Then,Eve and Wall-e goes to Wall-e's house and eve finds the plant.Finally,the rocket takes Eve away and Wall-e jumps on the rocket.That's whay i really like the movie Wall-e. I rated the movie the way i did because I loved the movie Wall-e.
Kid, 12 years old November 12, 2014

don't skip

if you skip this movie just dont it is cute adorable and the best animated film of all time
Kid, 11 years old October 18, 2014

My all-time FAVORITE MOVIE!!!!

This movie is so sweet. My little four and three-year-old cousins did get worried at one point where the bad robot injures WALL.E, but that's about it. Such a great movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written byABCand123 September 29, 2014

cool

cool
Teen, 14 years old Written byjxvk22 August 10, 2014

Great messages for kids.

This movie is about a robot, named Walle, that is programmed to clean up earth, after humans abandoned it and started living in a giant space ship because of litter and (mainly) pollution. The litter filled wrecked earth may be scary to young children, but is a opportunity to teach your child about polution and saving earth. Walle meets a robot named Eve, who is programmed to find life on earth, so humans can known if earth is livable. Walle falls in love with Eve, and after Eve finds a plant, Walle follows Eve back to the giant ship with the humans on it. All the humans are fat, lazy, and rarely stop staring at there screens. This is a good way to teach you child about exercise and health. The rest of the movie is about sving the plant, and getting the humans back to earth to rebuild.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykyleReeselives June 17, 2014

Stanton's greatest hit

This is a great movie. The message it sends out is obviously the dangers of over consumption and waste. But most of all is that 2 robots (WALL-E and EVE) advance beyond their own technology and find the willpower to do what's right even if it means going against the people who built them. WALL-E constantly puts himself at risk to save the world despite being severely damaged.
Kid, 12 years old May 5, 2014
A great film. It has romance, humour and heart.
Kid, 9 years old May 5, 2014

WALL-E RULES!

Cutest movie ever, and also funny, it's great for the whole family!
Kid, 10 years old April 15, 2014

This movie is cute

Luv it
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2014

Cool

Cool
Teen, 13 years old Written byDestroyer334545 August 10, 2013

A movie for EVERYONE!

Great Movie for Young Kids, Kids, Tweens, Teens and Adults, Actual "Family" Movies are rare because there more kiddie then everyone, this is great.