All member reviews for WALL-E

Teen, 15 years old Written byAceJournalist May 21, 2011

Great for Everyone

I love Wall-E. Wall-E, himself, is just an adorable robot. There is some Disney magic in it.
Kid, 10 years old March 29, 2011

I Love WALL-E!

The best movie ever! It made me cry because it was so beautiful when wall-e and eve were flirting. It is not even bad when they flirted.
Teen, 13 years old Written byYeah. February 27, 2011

Check my page for other great recommendations.

I'm not here to give a review because if it shows up on my page its a 5 star movie and so therefore you know what i think about it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byht3696 February 7, 2011

Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... January 15, 2011

love it!! perfect for a environmentally friendly project.
Teen, 14 years old Written byeagles4ever December 14, 2010

A good movie for kids of all ages. WALL-E is a lonely character who cleans up the scraps remained on Earth by the humans but escapes with Eve, a female robot.
Teen, 17 years old Written byToBreakFate December 4, 2010

i loved it

i thought it was cute, and very smart. and EVE is tsundere, so i loved her almost instantly.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJoBrofanJa19 October 11, 2010

One of the best Pixar Movies!

this movie so beautiful in many ways. some parts may be scary for little fraidy-cat kids but besides that it's all good and clean. one of the best pixar movies next to Toy Story 3, Finding Nemo and maybe Up (haven't seen it yet).
Kid, 10 years old September 15, 2010
Kid, 12 years old September 12, 2010

Meh.

It was boring, slow, and unappealing. It was a bad movie in my opinion.
Kid, 11 years old July 15, 2010

A cute robot movie with a lot of heart!

This was a charming movie that teaches possitive messages about keeping the earth clean and to prevent pollution. The violence was not that intense, neither was the sexaul material. Parents should make their kids watch this movie!
Kid, 10 years old June 30, 2010

it was ok
Kid, 12 years old June 17, 2010

Whop-per

This was a very great movie because it was funny and imaginative! It was like 2001: A Space Odyssey! You should definitely check this out!
Kid, 11 years old May 23, 2010

kind of scary
Kid, 12 years old May 19, 2010

hi i 12 years old and i love wall-e its a sweet movie i love it i first saw it with my little brother we both loved it then we saw it with my sister and we all loved it and i think the ending is nice and sweet and eve is a good role model
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2010

the movies wrong

it's full of Illuminati garbbge!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old April 23, 2010

My Rating: D

Although cute, its boring. The future looks nothing like Earth. Its just trash. Literally! And so is this movie! I also think its to babyish for 10 year olds because we had to watch this at our school and no one cared for it. (We are all entitled to our opinions; please respect this.)
Kid, 12 years old March 30, 2010

not my favorite but the rest of my family enjoyed it!

This was not my favorite movie. My little brother loved it. I saw it 2 times and my brother asked for it for his birthday. the 2nd time I saw it I fell a sleep. I found it to be a little depressing, just because the earth was so barren. I know a lot of people liked it, I was the only one of my family that didn't love. Even though I personally didn't enjoy it, doesn't mean its not a good movie. If you are looking for a good family movie wall-E is a good one
Kid, 12 years old March 17, 2010

Some violence, but possibly the best Pixar movie!

This is a very good movie, but as I watched it I was surprised at the violence in it. I mean, it wasn't anything bad - but a lot of explosions and demolition. But it's still a great movie for kids and adults alike. I love the movie too!
Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2010

INCREDIBL-E! :-)

Much like "Up", this is another fantastic animated film which appeals to all ages and gives the audience good important messages as well as good rolemodels. Set 700 years in the future, all humans have left Earth to live a paradise life on a spaceship, and have left lonely robot Wall-e to clean up all the mess they've left behind. I don't want to give too much away, but this is a FABULOUS movie. The love story between Wall-e and other robot EVE is beautiful, and so is the messages about conserving the environment and trying to make a difference. I think it should be 6+ because there is some mild peril and scary scenes which might distress the littlies, including electrocution and stuff, but most of it is played for slapstick laughs. There is one use of heck, so pretty much no swearing at all, and no other problems. This environmentally friendly family movie should appeal to ALL ages, from the young ones to the grandparents, and I highly reccomend it. It's a delightful wake-up call telling us to do something about global warming and the environment, and a reminder that family friendly entertainment still exists in a world corrupted by South Park and American Pie. 5/5 for me!! :-)