All member reviews for WALL-E

Teen, 13 years old Written byink January 22, 2010

Horrible movie.

Kid, 11 years old January 3, 2010

Don't watch this terrible movie

Ok, honestly, not to burst anyone's bubble, but I seriously don't understand how anybody could even like this movie! Sure, it's cute at parts, but it just doesn't work out. It's not funny and it's has a crude message to overweight people because all the people in the movie are overweight. It's eco-friendly, but it's really easy to find a better movie to watch out there instead. For example, try "Up" instead.
Teen, 13 years old Written byperfectionist December 20, 2009

yuck

This movie was terrible. It seemed like to whole point of it was to make fun of fat people. And I hate it when the mix up animation and real people. The first minute was the best part.
Teen, 14 years old Written byzackaback October 21, 2009

Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2009

I was really disappointed with this one. I was so hyped up about it, and then they blew it all away. The human part was really a drag. Don't get me wrong, a great movie. Just not as good as some other pixar stuff. Moral are difficult to understand as well.
Kid, 12 years old September 27, 2009

Funny, cute, but the message might be hard for younger kids to understand.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAnimegirl13 September 26, 2009

Great for all ages, but be prepared for some minro scary and sad parts for younger children

I think that kids in kindergarten and up would probably get the verall message of the movie: Recycle, Stop Polluting, Our nation is mostly overweight, and even robots have lovey-dovey stuff. But 2nd graders and uder may need some comfort aat the less than fun parts (I.E. Eve fires her gun, walle shatters glass, and the cockroach getting run over multiple times). You should also be prepared to cry (adults AND kids) when, at some point, Wall-e loses his personality or when e takes heavy damage. But despite the fact this movie is somewhat sad and impending doom occurs at certain scenes, anyone over the age of 6 or 7 should DEFINITELY see this movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKaty0 September 23, 2009

Kid, 11 years old August 10, 2009

BORING!

I hate this movie, it was stupid and boring.
Teen, 17 years old Written byoctober1985 August 2, 2009

Kid, 10 years old July 24, 2009

stupid!

WHAT WITH THIS CRUDE SAVE THE EARTH!!!!! stupid movie i hate these green movie!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBestPicture1996 July 24, 2009

People give this movie too much credit

I don't wanna delve too deep because I'm not that passionate about this movie. I believe "Kung-Fu Panda" should've won the Best Animated Film.
Kid, 11 years old July 1, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written byfredahu17 June 12, 2009

This is ,y favorite Disney movie. It is great for all ages!
Teen, 16 years old Written bycamaro May 23, 2009

this movie a great family film i think it's okay for every age
Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 May 7, 2009

Wonderful movie for all ages

For a movie with hardly any talking in it, this movie turned out to be fun and entertaining. It's about a robot named Wall-E who thinks that life is just about picking up garbage. But one day, a high-tech robot named Eve comes and eventually, Wall-E and Eve become the best of friends. Their is some romance between Eve and Wall-E, but it's basically just holding hands, no kissing, nothing to be concerned about. Anyway, the story continues, but I'm not spoiling the rest. Kids will enjoy it, although it's a bit slow in the beginning. But, I think it's worth seeing, and yes, I'm happy to say that Pixar has made another wonderful movie for all ages to see.
Teen, 13 years old Written byiheartchocolate198 April 27, 2009

GO WALL-E!!!!!!!

THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD MOVIE EVEN MY DAD SAID HE LIKED IT!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2009

Amazing!

this movie is great and it is a childish and funny film
Kid, 10 years old March 26, 2009

Educational and Recreational

This movie is great, and violence isn't too bad. this currently is a science fiction, but who knows if this is going to happen 2000 years in the future. This is educational and it tells kids and adults the same, don't pollute the world!
Teen, 17 years old Written byyoudontwanttoknow February 22, 2009

oh,please

this is a movie! not real life. of course it will be overrated and probably extremely dorky or dumb, but when you take your five year old to see dora the explorer, do you get mad and trash the movie on some reveiw site because it was BORING and made no sense???!!! of course you dont. you ask the five year old if the movie was good and the take her out for icecream, you get on with life. this is a kids movie! and, it was not that bad. i think this is one of pixar's best movies and everyone in my family does too. if anyone of you stuck up adults didnt like this movie, then never see a g rated movie again and cause the people that actually DID like the movie less problems so they dont have to spend ten minutes on the computer telling you to DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!