All member reviews for WALL-E

Teen, 14 years old Written byeastside01 May 30, 2009

WALL-E will delight everyone.

Can you really even think of any other better animated movies than disney i don't think you can because disney/pixar has done it again with this great film for everyone it should be seen by everyone who likes good movies and take an hour and a half to see a charmer.
Kid, 10 years old April 25, 2009

BEST MOVIE YOU SHOULD WATCH IT!

AWESOME MOVIE!! so funnyyyy! luv it!
Teen, 17 years old Written bySpaceMarine May 27, 2011

Beautiful

I have seen scifi pics ranging from the high fantasy of Star Wars to the brilliant bloody violence of Daybreakers, but Wall-E is still the best. What it does, with its wonderful story and animation and absolutely adorable heroes, is it picks you up and sweeps you off your feet and replaces all of your problems with a feeling of wonderment and warmth, and when its over after 90-odd minute, you wish it was an hour longer. Very good role models and a very positive environmental message. Absolutely zero violence.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymadelineshadowrose January 1, 2012

eco freindly

It is a great movie with good devoloped charecters that can be understood by everyone
Kid, 11 years old April 20, 2011

Great Movie For Everyone

This is one of the best kids' movies out there! It is both educational and very entertaining. The perfect movie to watch before you go to bed. One of my favorites and perfect for all ages!
Teen, 17 years old Written byCartoon critic 1 February 13, 2010

This movie is one of the best Pixar movies I've ever seen. Its mix of action, romance, and drama is incredible. Its a very heartwarming story that is told not just by dialogue, but nonverbal communication. The way this movie uses gestures and sounds to communicate a wide range of emotions is unbelievable. However, you have to be willing to watch a movie that mainly uses nonverbal communication to express ideas, not dialogue. Overall it a fantastic movie for all ages, that will leave you in awe of Pixar's creative ability.

Wall-e is cute

It had great animation and it had a funny storyline. I thought it was going to be a weird movie, but it turned out to be a great one! WATCH IT!!!
Kid, 9 years old May 29, 2013

This is the best movie ever!!!!!!!! It is so sweet, WALL.E is so sweet, and make sure you know who the girl's name is, it is EVE not Eva! Anyway, I think they will LOVE it if they are the right age... But I love it!!!
Kid, 10 years old July 14, 2010

Sooooooooooo dumb I hate it! worst movie ever and if you want to type a compliment don't wast your time.
Kid, 12 years old May 25, 2009

This movie was the best PIXAR film ever. It has romance, action, and some drama, but the end can be sad.
Kid, 10 years old May 25, 2009

STUPID MOVIE!

How could all the humans just die away or go to live in rockets?? Also, there is not enough actual talking, little robot noises. I fell asleep halfway through.
Kid, 11 years old December 5, 2008

WALL-E is a mildly surprising film that's cute and adorable.

WALL-E is one of those films that are overrated and instead of loving them you just like them. Still overrated or underrated WALL-E is still a cute, adorable film that not only will kids like, adults would find rather interesting. What does it have going for it? WALL-E is a cute robot and Eve was a nice touch, there's a good chemistry here, and the jokes were funny. What makes it so overrated? Well WALL-E can drag at certain points, but don't most films do that? Overall however way you look at it WALL-E is a good family flick.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe Rateinator November 21, 2010

Deeper than you would think.

This movie isnt just for kids. Sure the characters are cute and whimsical but this is a movie which delves into what would happen if we didnt recycle. The fact there are not many human characters ( and the few that are arent the nicest of people) may cause small children to raise questions. its a cartoon so violence isnt a massive issue.
Kid, 12 years old August 6, 2010

A charming movie. My all time fav!

Probobly my all time favorite movie. The charm is that so little is said, yet you know what's going on. It's so sweet. I love how he has a crush on eve. It's so cute when he's protecting her. It's so cool. What they don't tell you is that Wall-e has developed a personality, and he saves interesting objects amid the rubbish. It's so cute. The reason it's good is how they made little to no speech such an entertaining movie. The only bad thing is the ugly fat people.
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2010

the best movie ever!:D

This movie was the BEST!!!! I have watched this movie about 4 times. It is also funny (ex. when wall-e pointed at the tv in the elevator with his picture on it, eve shot it) I reccommend this movie!
Teen, 14 years old Written byBaconBitz March 7, 2010

No issues

Pretty good movie. I have no issues with this movie at all
Kid, 12 years old September 19, 2009

Sorta Intense, But Appropriate For All Ages!

Although I don't think that many 2-year-olds would grasp the whole "Earth is dead, everything is trash, only a robot that wasn't turned off can save it" concept, it's a good movie. I give it five-stars for animation and it deserved the Academy Award it received! All I can say is keep on surprising me, Pixar!

Wall-E

The movie is awesome and it has a very good message: "Take care of our planet tiday or it might become like this Earth in the Movie someday." Everybody should take note of this.
Kid, 5 years old April 9, 2008

A must-read book for every 8 year old.

I Liked Wall-E June 27. It Was Great. I Loved It. 2 People In It With Cations: Roke Robots.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHweetseart April 18, 2015

Too scary for VERY little kids

But okay for 4-5+