All member reviews for Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

Heavy-themed remake not as edgy as original.

Teen, 14 years old Written byearthgurl January 27, 2011

Boring for younger kids.
Kid, 8 years old September 24, 2010

wall street

it is the bets
Teen, 14 years old Written byTotally500 January 2, 2011

Wall Street 2 is great but ending is dull

This movie is very good but the ending is weird and dull. All the actors did great including Michael Douglas as Geiko.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPrototype79043 September 26, 2010

I love this movie

I saw it the second day it came out. It was really good. You can learn a lot from this movie about money and the corporate world.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAwesome_O September 26, 2010

Very good film.

I loved this film and it had good messages. I'd say appropriate for teens and some older tweens.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheSuperman765 April 8, 2011

i rate this title IFFY for ages 13+

The good stuff * Messages: The movie's messages are timeless -- that money can make you temporarily happy, but in the end it's your family that is most important. If you have money and power, but no one to love -- no one who even cares enough about you to pick you up from prison -- then your priorities aren't in order. * Role models: Gordon Gekko seems like a reformed man who can predict the economic crisis but isn't powerful enough to do anything about it. He's still a compelling character, because even as a "has been" he can still see the game for what it is. Despite being a successful Wall Street money maker, Jake is quite loyal to his mentor and idealistic about the green company he champions throughout the film. Winnie is a strong role model because she sticks to her values the entire story. She doesn't use her father's money, and she doesn't "sell out" when given the chance. What to watch out for * Violence: An elderly man jumps in front of a subway train to commit suicide. * Sex: A couple lives together and is shown kissing in bed (he's shirtless, she wears a nightdress). The couple kisses and embraces several times but is never shown having sex. Several scantily clad women are shown in a couple of nightclub scenes. * Language: Language includes a couple of uses of "f--k," as well as "s--t," "a-s," "bi-ch," "a--hole," "d--n," "h--l," "crap," "godd--n," "oh my God," and the like. * Consumerism: Brands include Apple, Ducati, Bulgari, and quick shots of various high-end luxury stores and items. * Drinking, drugs, & smoking: Lots of drinking and cigar smoking among the Wall Street brokers and executives. References to a drug overdose.
Kid, 11 years old September 26, 2010

First off, I have not seen the first one but I got dragged to this and it was okay. If it didn't have a targeted audience (adults) then I would say that this movie is boring and a waste of 2 hrs and 16 minutes. My parents liked it but it just wasn't my taste. For me the dialog made me bored. But I thought everyone from Micheal Douglas, Shia Labeouf, Carey Muligan, Josh Brolin and every body else were good. It's appropriate for 10+
Adult Written byjoshua martinez January 19, 2011

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps is a average drama movie about money and family and parents you need to know that Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps has some strong language used and a lot of drinking and cigar smoking this movie does have a positive message it's not about the money that makes you temporarily happy it's about family that comes first and the role models are one Gordon Gekko seems like a reformed man who can predict the economic crisis but isn't powerful enough to do anything about it and Jake is quite loyal to his mentor and idealistic about the green company he champions throughout the film.
Parent of a 11 year old Written byBensmom99 September 30, 2010

Teen, 15 years old Written bybananalover March 6, 2011

michael douglas rocked this house!
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 March 20, 2012