All member reviews for Warm Bodies

Despite violence, book-based zombie romance is OK for teens.

Kid, 9 years old September 7, 2013

really good

i think this is a really good family movie to watch. i suggest though if you watch as a family the youngest i would have there is a kid the age of 9
Kid, 12 years old September 6, 2013

BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!

It's a really cute movie. R and the other zombies do eat some people but you can't see much of the gore. There is a part where Julie takes her clothes off because they are wet and she is trying to sleep, all you can see is a bit of her under clothes. People and zombies do say the "F" "S" and "B" word a few times. The zombies and bonies look a bit freaky at first, but after a while you get used to them. It does have a great ending and i think preteens,teens and adults will love it!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byNitro_Python August 19, 2013

SDFGRT

This film has the content of a 15 rated film (and it is rated 15) although somehow the violence just doesn't seem 15 worthy. Bloody coming out of zombies when shot sounds bad, and is normally bad but somehow it doesn't feel that bad in this movie. Don't know why but it just is. The language isn't too bad with one f word and sh*t is used a lot.
Kid, 11 years old August 10, 2013

awsome

i love this all though its pretty voilent
Teen, 13 years old Written byKenzi333 July 18, 2013

The best zombie romance movie ever

I absolutely loved this movie! Though it's a movie about zombies, it has a lot of heart. Hoult was fantastic in this; he was hilarious but at the same time heartwarming. The same goes for Palmer. There are some gory/disturbing scenes (ex. a zombie begins peeling off the skin on his face) but the main focus of the movie is the sweet romance between R and Julie... along with the comedy! But beware of the one F word close to the end. Other than that, I thought this movie was fantastic!
Teen, 15 years old Written byEmoWolfBoy July 14, 2013

Best Movie Ever

Would not be for kids, but it's awesome for teens and adults
Teen, 15 years old Written byMovieLover020502 June 27, 2013

Hi

A kiss some cussing I think drinking I cant remember and a little positive because Julie stands up for R
Teen, 14 years old Written byThatGamingCat June 26, 2013

Great zombie movie!

Great movie that basically tells everybody gets a second chance at life. But on the downside the movie is "tethered" with cuss words, such as one use of f-k, several uses of sh-t,and other words.
Kid, 10 years old June 13, 2013

Sweet, intense, funny action movie

This is a great movie. I rented it and watched it and I am ten. It did not scare me. It made me laugh. There are some scenes of zombies eating people with little to no blood. There are some scenes that are intense and some "jump" scenes. There is one use of the f word and a couple uses of the s word. It is a good movie, but I would not recommend it to squeamish kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written bylily-reads June 11, 2013

Must Must MUST See!

This is a must see. I read the book after seeing the movie trailer, and after I finished I watched the movie. The book is fabulous, a little bit more sexual, and much more cussing. The book is probably 14-15 and up and the movie 13 and up. R is a positive role model for teens because he changes and grows to become a loving and kind person. Julie is a good role model because she shows bravery and courage. It is not as weird as it sounds, give it a try!
Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. March 9, 2013

Funny and sweet, pretty good movie.

Kid, 12 years old March 1, 2013

Warm Bodies Warms the Heart

Really, Warm Bodies is just a warming movie. Despite being a zombie apocalypse movie, it's a real feel good. It's lesson is that bad people can be redeemable and that a little compassion goes a long way. As far as gore goes... it IS a zombie movie, so there is some brains and blood and creative weapons (weed whacker, for example), but it's as minimal as possible. BOTTOM LINE: See Warm Bodies as soon as possible.
Kid, 12 years old February 12, 2013

An amazing movie sure to get your heart beating as well!

I went to see Warm Bodies expecting to see a gory zombie movie and saw quite the opposite. Warm Bodies is amazing! There is little blood and gore (a zombie pulling off his own face, zombies attacking and eating people, a couple internal organs, and a little blood). The sexual content isn't bad either. A young woman takes off her clothes to get in bed and there is some kissing through the movie. There is also not a lot of profanity despite the occasional sh*t, and f**k and b**ches are used once each, and also a few exclamations and swears. A young woman also drinks a beer, but that's pretty much it! Warm Bodies is such an awesome movie with brilliant actors, an outstanding plot, and a story that is sure to get your heart beating as well!