Seagoing sci-fi swashbuckler fun despite bad reputation.

Parent of a 2 year old Written bygerbowski November 7, 2012

An average action flick with a unique premise

Waterworld isn't too bad, but it isn't anything spectacular either. They spent an awful lot of money on a film that just didn't get where it was trying to go.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJadenp February 15, 2011
Suggested MPAA Rating: PG-13 for intense sequences of violent action, nudity, sexuality, some strong language, and smoking throughout.
Kid, 12 years old January 19, 2014

Where'd they get all the resources or the technology? (or fuel) This will make your kid dumb. Very, VERY DUMB.

Really take time to think about all the scientific errors this film is loaded with.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMr. Tights June 8, 2012

Not that amazing but not terrible

If I was to rate this movie it would be: PG-13 Some sequences of violence, brief rear nudity and sensuality, some strong language
Teen, 14 years old Written bySpielberg00 December 3, 2011

Skip.

My rating: PG-13 for intense violence and an image of partial nudity. Violence: 3.5/5 - Pirate-type, intense. Sex: 2.5/5 - A woman strips in front of a man. We see little.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywaterworlsucks January 25, 2017

this movie sucks

wow omg i was bored watching this movie yes it is more mucher but still stupid cosept i hated this movie dont bother watching.
Kid, 12 years old November 30, 2010

What does this remind me of? Seaworld!

First, why can't the little girl swim in a world of water? There is how much logic is in this film. I really cannot make a full review on this. It was that terrible. Thanks for reading!