All member reviews for Wedding Crashers

This raucous, boisterous comedy is not for kids.

Adult Written bypigsforus@yahoo.com April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byGilmoregirlsfan101 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

This movie was extremely crude.

I laughed once at some physical humor, like someone getting knocked down. Not funny and extremely disturbing for anyone with any human decency. Anyone with a conscience wouldn't think this movie was funny at all.
Kid, 12 years old April 7, 2010

Awesome

This is a great movie.
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2009

Good tor teens

The movie had alot of sex and languge
Adult Written byChristc878 April 9, 2008

not too funny for me

I guess I kept thinking of teens either watching this or eventually watching this movie when it comes out on DVD and I had a hard time thinking it too funny.I was disappointed.
Adult Written bymovieangel April 9, 2008

HORRIBLE, FILTHY TRASH!!

DO NOT waste your time or $$ on this filthy trash: it is inappropriate for any human being of any age. If you read all the info. on this movie on Common Sense as far as the content & synopsis, it's absolutely right on, so there's nothing really more I can add to what they've already said about the content. The movie would have been really great without all the sex trash & cuss words--including taking God's name in vain!!
Adult Written bypa2323 April 9, 2008

Adult Written bydfk1010 April 9, 2008

no kids

this movie is not for kids.An olderlady asked some guy to touch herbreast and you can see them a young lady rapes some guy.tere for this movie is not for kids
Teen, 14 years old Written byeazy__breezy January 25, 2015

Common sense can be very stupid sometimes

CSM rates stuff like halo, skrim and call of duty (which most of the time has filters) all not for kids, and they say this is iffy for 16 and under??? This movie is for sure not for kids at all. Don't believe any other reviews on here. Its full of nudity and sex, and has tons of language and just mature themes that are clearly only meant for adults. Not for kids people. If your kid wants to watch this, don't let um!
Parent Written byRog66 October 30, 2013

boobs

This is a great comedy. In my opinion, one of the best comedy films of the 21st century. Really! Not only is it hilarious, but is actually a good story and has a good plot. But it is not for kids. My oldest son let his younger brother sneak it one night. I knew it was happening, but let it slide. The NEXT day, I think my son started his "daydreaming" phase! There are LOTS of boobs and sex in this film, and is NOT for kids. Plus, the language is very dirty, and the only positive message in the film is the copyright warning before it starts. Great movie, but not for kids.
Kid, 12 years old July 19, 2013

Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson make a legendary comedy duo

Two stars shine in this raunchy comedy about buddies who can work their way into any wedding and then have sex with the bridesmaids. There is very strong language, a lot of drinking and a truckload of sexual content. Some nudity, some violence, some swearing, and a lot of laughs.
Parent of a 7 and 15 year old Written byParentReviewz January 27, 2013

Too Much Sexuality for Kids & Teens.

Wedding Crashers is an R-Rated Comedy that doesn't hold back on the sexual content or language. Many Sex-Scenes are shown including in a montage towards the beginning of the film that features nudity. The Language is just as crude as the sexual content and overall, this movie is NOT for Teens Under 17.
Adult Written byChuck Reid March 15, 2012

Not For Kids,but for teens and young adaults.

This movie is so funny! From the jokes to the scripts.Its not for kids but for teens and adaults (Ha! I'm 23 and I can watch it.)
Teen, 13 years old Written byasecoolish February 3, 2011

this is great fun that's very enjoyable its crude and has some cursing but great. not for family's but fun to watch with friends i wold say mature teens could watch this.;
Teen, 13 years old Written bytrevman8550 August 23, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios August 22, 2010

there's these 2 uninvited men who sneak to the wedding

these 2 men eat and drink, kiss & dance with girls, and they tell everyone at the wedding how important they are to the family.
Teen, 17 years old Written byXantara July 11, 2009

Horrible, never see it again not appropriate for any kids at alll.

I really hated this. REALLY. I recently saw the unrated version, but I really can't imagine that it's that different from the theatrical version. The sex scenes were graphic, and raunchy. As much as I enjoy Owen Wilson and Christopher Walken as actors, this movie was not supported by the acting alone. They do a stereotype of a gay man, and the movie it self is predictable. It shows no good roles models, is not funny at all, and NOT appropriate for kids. There is graphic nudity, as well, the jokes are horrible, the story line isn't any better, there are no role models and if you even consider getting this movie for your kids, please don't. But, if you do, DON'T watch the unrated version. I'd give this no stars, for a tasteless, tactless, story, plotline, and overall movie. But since I have to I wish they'd allow half star ratings, since this doesn't deserve the one star I'm about to give it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFridaythe13th June 25, 2009

GREAT MOVIE!

This movie is great for thirteen years old. It just show a couple scenes of nudity for a short time, but other than that it could of been for 13 years old.
Parent of a 1, 8, 9, and 14 year old Written bythejokerspencil January 21, 2009

So Very Funny, So Very Sexual

Much sexuality but is one of the few that makes up for it.