All member reviews for Wedding Crashers

Awesome

This is a great movie.
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2009

Good tor teens

The movie had alot of sex and languge
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlockHead April 9, 2008

A Good Chick-Flick

I'm not a chick-flick type- but I really enjoyed this one. There is some nudity, some language, but there is LOTS of laughs! You will defenently love this movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byeazy__breezy January 25, 2015

Common sense can be very stupid sometimes

CSM rates stuff like halo, skrim and call of duty (which most of the time has filters) all not for kids, and they say this is iffy for 16 and under??? This movie is for sure not for kids at all. Don't believe any other reviews on here. Its full of nudity and sex, and has tons of language and just mature themes that are clearly only meant for adults. Not for kids people. If your kid wants to watch this, don't let um!
Kid, 12 years old July 19, 2013

Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson make a legendary comedy duo

Two stars shine in this raunchy comedy about buddies who can work their way into any wedding and then have sex with the bridesmaids. There is very strong language, a lot of drinking and a truckload of sexual content. Some nudity, some violence, some swearing, and a lot of laughs.
Teen, 13 years old Written byasecoolish February 3, 2011

this is great fun that's very enjoyable its crude and has some cursing but great. not for family's but fun to watch with friends i wold say mature teens could watch this.;
Teen, 13 years old Written bytrevman8550 August 23, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byF-Zero studios August 22, 2010

there's these 2 uninvited men who sneak to the wedding

these 2 men eat and drink, kiss & dance with girls, and they tell everyone at the wedding how important they are to the family.
Teen, 17 years old Written byXantara July 11, 2009

Horrible, never see it again not appropriate for any kids at alll.

I really hated this. REALLY. I recently saw the unrated version, but I really can't imagine that it's that different from the theatrical version. The sex scenes were graphic, and raunchy. As much as I enjoy Owen Wilson and Christopher Walken as actors, this movie was not supported by the acting alone. They do a stereotype of a gay man, and the movie it self is predictable. It shows no good roles models, is not funny at all, and NOT appropriate for kids. There is graphic nudity, as well, the jokes are horrible, the story line isn't any better, there are no role models and if you even consider getting this movie for your kids, please don't. But, if you do, DON'T watch the unrated version. I'd give this no stars, for a tasteless, tactless, story, plotline, and overall movie. But since I have to I wish they'd allow half star ratings, since this doesn't deserve the one star I'm about to give it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFridaythe13th June 25, 2009

GREAT MOVIE!

This movie is great for thirteen years old. It just show a couple scenes of nudity for a short time, but other than that it could of been for 13 years old.
Teen, 13 years old Written bychanchan191 April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byfatcat April 9, 2008

Most Innappropriate Sexual Dialogue/Situations Ever

I have seen Eurotrip, Road Trip, Harold and Kumar, and Team America and this by far has the most innapropriate dialogue. Some parts were very funny funny, but some parts were pushing the limits and making my dad, my friend, and I very uncomfortable. This movie depicts many kinds of weird and sometimes hilarious sex scenes and creates bad morals for other kids. I wish I waited till network TV and if you have a kid who wants to see it, make them wait till it comes on network TV. But adults who don't mind a lot of sex jokes, It will be a good night for them at the movies.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byartificialfruit April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written bySleeplesschick13 April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written bysarah418 April 9, 2008

hilarious!

hilarious movie! inappropriate for 14 and under simply because they wouldn't understand!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviegeek222 April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written byDoubleAgent April 9, 2008

I laughed so hard

The movie is definentley meant for the older group. Not a movie for kids because it wouldn't make any sense to them. I loved the movie and reccomend it to anyone my age.