All member reviews for Wedding Crashers

This raucous, boisterous comedy is not for kids.

Teen, 15 years old Written byGilmoregirlsfan101 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bypigsforus@yahoo.com April 9, 2008
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

This movie was extremely crude.

I laughed once at some physical humor, like someone getting knocked down. Not funny and extremely disturbing for anyone with any human decency. Anyone with a conscience wouldn't think this movie was funny at all.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytrevman8550 August 23, 2010
Adult Written byChristc878 April 9, 2008

not too funny for me

I guess I kept thinking of teens either watching this or eventually watching this movie when it comes out on DVD and I had a hard time thinking it too funny.I was disappointed.
Adult Written byTVDirector April 9, 2008

Good comedy

While I grant that the last act of this film falls apart trying to turn a frat boy style comedy into something more altruistic, the first 90 minutes really are funny, sophomoric but funny and make a nice weekend diversion.
Adult Written bydfk1010 April 9, 2008

no kids

this movie is not for kids.An olderlady asked some guy to touch herbreast and you can see them a young lady rapes some guy.tere for this movie is not for kids
Parent Written bymattbruns3 October 27, 2015

Adult weddings

This movie has sexual related nudity.
Kid, 12 years old April 7, 2010

Awesome

This is a great movie.
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2009

Good tor teens

The movie had alot of sex and languge
Adult Written byPoptartpm April 9, 2008
Adult Written bymovieangel April 9, 2008

HORRIBLE, FILTHY TRASH!!

DO NOT waste your time or $$ on this filthy trash: it is inappropriate for any human being of any age. If you read all the info. on this movie on Common Sense as far as the content & synopsis, it's absolutely right on, so there's nothing really more I can add to what they've already said about the content. The movie would have been really great without all the sex trash & cuss words--including taking God's name in vain!!
Adult Written byYankeeman242003 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byeazy__breezy January 25, 2015

Common sense can be very stupid sometimes

CSM rates stuff like halo, skrim and call of duty (which most of the time has filters) all not for kids, and they say this is iffy for 16 and under??? This movie is for sure not for kids at all. Don't believe any other reviews on here. Its full of nudity and sex, and has tons of language and just mature themes that are clearly only meant for adults. Not for kids people. If your kid wants to watch this, don't let um!
Parent Written byRog66 October 30, 2013

boobs

This is a great comedy. In my opinion, one of the best comedy films of the 21st century. Really! Not only is it hilarious, but is actually a good story and has a good plot. But it is not for kids. My oldest son let his younger brother sneak it one night. I knew it was happening, but let it slide. The NEXT day, I think my son started his "daydreaming" phase! There are LOTS of boobs and sex in this film, and is NOT for kids. Plus, the language is very dirty, and the only positive message in the film is the copyright warning before it starts. Great movie, but not for kids.
Parent of a 7 and 15 year old Written byParentReviewz January 27, 2013

Too Much Sexuality for Kids & Teens.

Wedding Crashers is an R-Rated Comedy that doesn't hold back on the sexual content or language. Many Sex-Scenes are shown including in a montage towards the beginning of the film that features nudity. The Language is just as crude as the sexual content and overall, this movie is NOT for Teens Under 17.
Parent of a 1, 8, 9, and 14 year old Written bythejokerspencil January 21, 2009

So Very Funny, So Very Sexual

Much sexuality but is one of the few that makes up for it.
Adult Written bynjcronk April 9, 2008

TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN

The movie is fall on the floor hillarious for adults, but completely inappropriate for children. There was a hidden violence against women. These men did everything they could, no matter how deceitful and unethical, to get women to go to bed with them. I cringed while I laughed. Only a disturbed mind would come up with this stuff. Hide your daughters.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDwc13th April 9, 2016

Great movie has tons of nude pics

The only thing that is really bad is the nudity and the sex scenes the language is something you will find in a light R the sex scenes make a hard R
Kid, 12 years old March 5, 2016

Funny, but very innapropriate

It is very funny, but parents must know that this film regularly features profanity, sexual references and nudity. More suited for teens than younger children.