This raucous, boisterous comedy is not for kids.

Adult Written bypigsforus@yahoo.com April 9, 2008
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

This movie was extremely crude.

I laughed once at some physical humor, like someone getting knocked down. Not funny and extremely disturbing for anyone with any human decency. Anyone with a conscience wouldn't think this movie was funny at all.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGilmoregirlsfan101 April 9, 2008
Parent Written bymattbruns3 October 27, 2015

Adult weddings

This movie has sexual related nudity.
Parent of a 7 and 15 year old Written byParentReviewz January 27, 2013

Too Much Sexuality for Kids & Teens.

Wedding Crashers is an R-Rated Comedy that doesn't hold back on the sexual content or language. Many Sex-Scenes are shown including in a montage towards the beginning of the film that features nudity. The Language is just as crude as the sexual content and overall, this movie is NOT for Teens Under 17.
Adult Written byus5boers April 9, 2008
Adult Written byChristc878 April 9, 2008

not too funny for me

I guess I kept thinking of teens either watching this or eventually watching this movie when it comes out on DVD and I had a hard time thinking it too funny.I was disappointed.
Adult Written byLISAFIELDS April 9, 2008

AN OBNOXIOUS, SOPHMORIC PIECE OF TRASH

This movie is vulgar, sophmoric, lewd, innapropriate and degrading. The charactors are all despicable in their own ways and the plot is nothing more than a vehicle for yet more objectification of women via bare breasts.
Parent Written byRog66 October 30, 2013

boobs

This is a great comedy. In my opinion, one of the best comedy films of the 21st century. Really! Not only is it hilarious, but is actually a good story and has a good plot. But it is not for kids. My oldest son let his younger brother sneak it one night. I knew it was happening, but let it slide. The NEXT day, I think my son started his "daydreaming" phase! There are LOTS of boobs and sex in this film, and is NOT for kids. Plus, the language is very dirty, and the only positive message in the film is the copyright warning before it starts. Great movie, but not for kids.
Parent of a 1, 8, 9, and 14 year old Written bythejokerspencil January 21, 2009

So Very Funny, So Very Sexual

Much sexuality but is one of the few that makes up for it.
Adult Written bydfk1010 April 9, 2008

no kids

this movie is not for kids.An olderlady asked some guy to touch herbreast and you can see them a young lady rapes some guy.tere for this movie is not for kids
Adult Written byPoptartpm April 9, 2008
Adult Written bynjcronk April 9, 2008

TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN

The movie is fall on the floor hillarious for adults, but completely inappropriate for children. There was a hidden violence against women. These men did everything they could, no matter how deceitful and unethical, to get women to go to bed with them. I cringed while I laughed. Only a disturbed mind would come up with this stuff. Hide your daughters.
Adult Written byRDHmom April 9, 2008

It was hilarious...but for adults ONLY!

I really enjoyed this movie, it was very funny. However...I will not allow my 15 year old daughter to see it!
Adult Written byChuck Reid March 15, 2012

Not For Kids,but for teens and young adaults.

This movie is so funny! From the jokes to the scripts.Its not for kids but for teens and adaults (Ha! I'm 23 and I can watch it.)
Adult Written bymovieangel April 9, 2008

HORRIBLE, FILTHY TRASH!!

DO NOT waste your time or $$ on this filthy trash: it is inappropriate for any human being of any age. If you read all the info. on this movie on Common Sense as far as the content & synopsis, it's absolutely right on, so there's nothing really more I can add to what they've already said about the content. The movie would have been really great without all the sex trash & cuss words--including taking God's name in vain!!
Adult Written bycountchocula April 9, 2008

I don't remember when I laughed this hard, but...

Speaking as a comedy fan and also as a Vince Vaughn fan, I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. I don't remember the last time I laughed this hard and this often at a movie and I'm sure I'll be quoting it for months. Movie-wise, it's only flaw was that it could've stood to be about 15 minutes shorter. CONTENT-wise is another story. It definitely earned it's R rating within the first 15 minutes, with numerous F-words and a lot of bare breasts. Surprisingly though, the only actual "sex scene" comes in the form of "the dinner table scene". Bottom line: Older teens (I'd say the R is right on, because even 16 might be too young) and adults will have a ball at this movie.
Adult Written bypa2323 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byYankeeman242003 April 9, 2008
Parent of a 6 and 9 year old Written byMissi April 9, 2008

greatest movie since american wedding!!!!

i really liked this movie. it's hilarious!! great combination of american wedding and old school!!! definitely go see it. you won't be dissappointed!!