All member reviews for We're the Millers

Drug-smuggling road-trip comedy has lots of sex references.

Teen, 17 years old Written bySean Broucek August 7, 2013

Great

Parents, you need to know that this hilarious comedy from the creator of "Psych" has plenty of crude and heartwarming moments, but the strong language, sex, and drug-infused plot makes it best for adults. Violence includes fistfights, a villain shoving a gun into a guy's mouth and threatening to shoot, and someone gets knocked out with chloroform. Sex includes crude sex references (oral and anal sex, swinging, casual sex, stripping, prostitution, blow and hand jobs, rape, incest, french kissing, licking someone's butt), graphic nudity (female toplessness and male genitals) infrequent, and stripping is a main theme of the movie. Scantily clad women are shown. Language is by far the worst. It includes very frequent use of the N word, a--hole, c--k, c--t, s--t, d--k, p---y, b-tch, "d-mn", and 193 uses of f--k (the 12th most uses of the F word in any movie. The movi is surrounding drug dealing mariguana. In the end, this good movie is meant for adults. SUGGESTED MPAA RATING: Rated R For Strong Pervasive Language Including Mature Intense Sexual References, Graphic Nudity, Drug Material Including Dialouge & Some Violence.
Parent Written byPenelopeQ5648 August 8, 2013

We Are the Millers - INSTANT CLASSIC

While there are brief references of sex, drugs, violence, and language. THis movie is fine for mature teens going into high school. It is an instant classic and has thousands of quotable references for the next day. I personally loved it and hope to see it again. This movie is a wonderful comedy that had the whole theater laughing. I hoped this helped make your decision. BEST MOVIE EVER
Kid, 12 years old August 17, 2013

Propper Film age

Really funny, Should be for 12 and above.
Adult Written byAio August 9, 2013

good and funny movie

it was really funny movie, i went with my 13th y.o. daughter and she was fine telling me that movie was fun. sure it did not bring any positive message or shows any role modeling or teaching you any moral but as for fun the movie was very good and i did not regret that I watched it. much better than "grown up 2"
Parent of a 16 year old Written byMauiman August 9, 2013

Lots of laughs but not for kids.

Funny ADULT show.
Parent of a 14 year old Written bydramaqueen@hotm... August 9, 2013

Very funny movie well don. 5 stars i give it.

Wow my mom and i have seen this and we laughed so much. it's just a funny feel good movie of course a comedy duh! there is bad language and a scene where the teen boy gets bit by the spider and you see his private area and like i said bad language and drug use but duh! that's what the movie is about. it's about a man pretending to have a family that isn't really his family in order to get drugs. Jennifer still has a rocking body in the movie so she looks good for her age . the guy who plays the drug dealer i think he did a good job and as for the two teenagers they played the parts really well. this is a funny movie but if you have kids make sure they don't see this movie alone go with them to see the movie.
Parent of an infant, infant, infant, 10, 10, and 18 year old Written byParentofwisdom August 25, 2013

NO KID SHOULD WATCH THIS

I saw this with my husband, really good. but we would NEVER bring our 10 year olds to see this. this is for 18 up. i saw a 7 year old in the theater closing his eyes! why the heck is a kid watching this! there are swear words including several uses of f**k d**k c**p d*m a** a***ole! and they show the 14 year old's penis after he go bit my the tarantula!
Kid, 10 years old August 26, 2013

Matthew's We're The Millers Movie Review

I'm 10 and i enjoyed this movie. very funny but about 99.9% of kids my age don't see movies like this. this had a ton of swear words and some killing a little bit and it shows the teens penis after he got bit by the tarantula. very funny and the women is a stripper. but overall i liked this and i'm only aloud to see this because i don't copy anything i see. the guy was a drug seller and the teen girl ran-away from home. This Should be the MPAA rating and reason: This Film Has Been Rated R for- Strong Persuasive Language, Sexual References, and second of brief graphic nudity.
Parent Written bymomfourbgbg September 2, 2013

not for kids under 18

Not for kids under 18
Parent Written bymovienellie August 29, 2013

Parents PLEASE stop bringing your young children to R-rated movies and ruining them for the rest of us!

Funny, entertaining, but for older teens and adults only. I couldn't enjoy it because all I kept thinking about was the 6 yr old behind us with his 10 and 12 year old siblings. I wondered what was he thinking while watching two mommies making out? How was he processing the lap dance, the strip tease...? And most importantly, What were his parents thinking bringing him (and his sibs) to a VERY R-rated movie?!? How depressing!
Teen, 17 years old Written bybriannabrightlovesya August 25, 2013

great movie for teens!

It was an off the wall comedy with a lot of sex and drug references. It was a great movie. Great for teens maybe 13 and up depending on how mature he/she is.
Parent of a 1, 4, and 7 year old Written byGambleFam November 1, 2013

Terrible Movie!

This movie did have a few funny parts but was totally not worth the laugh. Was vulgar and grotesque throughout. Save yourself the hour and thirty minutes. Not worth it, at all!
Teen, 15 years old Written byJust believe me January 2, 2014

Excellent movie

A very good movie with many laughs! It is definitely a "pause" but if the kids know about teenage things they should be fine if the parent is okay with it, including drug materials. This is also a very awkward movie to watch with parents for kids. If they see it at a friends house that would be best trust me. Just tell your kids to not repeat the words that they see.
Parent Written bysmackfam September 2, 2013

A funny, funny movie!

This is the funniest movie I think I've ever seen! We were laughing so much that we know we missed some of the dialog. Defiantly a movie to watch over and over to catch everything that is said.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySakinaB August 31, 2013

Nothing your average 14 year old hasnt seen/heard before

Its a funny movie with lots of laughs and positive messages. There are some sexual scenes and one scene in which an 18 year olds private parts are shown just saying and language is very rough but other than that its pretty good.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybranman894 September 1, 2013

We're the Millers Review

We're The Millers is very funny. It is also edgy but overall I think everyone who sees it will enjoy it. It is one of the best comedies this year.
Teen, 15 years old Written byThecoffeeowl224 February 6, 2015

Teen, 13 years old Written bypeachkitten January 5, 2015

Favorite movie

I watched this movie with a group of friends about a year ago, (i was 12) and I was laughing so hard I started crying. Its a hilarious movie with great actors. The drug part was kind of boring. It would be VERY awkward to watch with your parents though. It honestly depends on how mature you are. So I would say about 13 and up.
Adult Written byJames Hopkins December 18, 2014

Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew November 6, 2014

Off task comedy crime is crude but hilarious

My rating:R for comic violence,crude sexual content,language,nudity and drug use