All member reviews for We're the Millers

Drug-smuggling road-trip comedy has lots of sex references.

Teen, 17 years old Written bySean Broucek August 7, 2013

Great

Parents, you need to know that this hilarious comedy from the creator of "Psych" has plenty of crude and heartwarming moments, but the strong language, sex, and drug-infused plot makes it best for adults. Violence includes fistfights, a villain shoving a gun into a guy's mouth and threatening to shoot, and someone gets knocked out with chloroform. Sex includes crude sex references (oral and anal sex, swinging, casual sex, stripping, prostitution, blow and hand jobs, rape, incest, french kissing, licking someone's butt), graphic nudity (female toplessness and male genitals) infrequent, and stripping is a main theme of the movie. Scantily clad women are shown. Language is by far the worst. It includes very frequent use of the N word, a--hole, c--k, c--t, s--t, d--k, p---y, b-tch, "d-mn", and 193 uses of f--k (the 12th most uses of the F word in any movie. The movi is surrounding drug dealing mariguana. In the end, this good movie is meant for adults. SUGGESTED MPAA RATING: Rated R For Strong Pervasive Language Including Mature Intense Sexual References, Graphic Nudity, Drug Material Including Dialouge & Some Violence.
Kid, 12 years old August 17, 2013

Propper Film age

Really funny, Should be for 12 and above.
Parent Written byPenelopeQ5648 August 8, 2013

We Are the Millers - INSTANT CLASSIC

While there are brief references of sex, drugs, violence, and language. THis movie is fine for mature teens going into high school. It is an instant classic and has thousands of quotable references for the next day. I personally loved it and hope to see it again. This movie is a wonderful comedy that had the whole theater laughing. I hoped this helped make your decision. BEST MOVIE EVER
Teen, 15 years old Written byJust believe me January 2, 2014

Excellent movie

A very good movie with many laughs! It is definitely a "pause" but if the kids know about teenage things they should be fine if the parent is okay with it, including drug materials. This is also a very awkward movie to watch with parents for kids. If they see it at a friends house that would be best trust me. Just tell your kids to not repeat the words that they see.
Kid, 10 years old January 21, 2014

We're The Millers Review

I believe that this movie is kind of inappropriate for me. at 10 years old, I think it's inappropriate for me. WAY too much language. Like A Ton. Like Rude Crude Humor. It also shows a teen's private part. And it's even worse. There is also a stripper shown. Plus Violence. But anyways, it was a funny movie and it was good though.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySakinaB August 31, 2013

Nothing your average 14 year old hasnt seen/heard before

Its a funny movie with lots of laughs and positive messages. There are some sexual scenes and one scene in which an 18 year olds private parts are shown just saying and language is very rough but other than that its pretty good.
Parent of an infant, infant, infant, 10, 10, and 18 year old Written byParentofwisdom August 25, 2013

NO KID SHOULD WATCH THIS

I saw this with my husband, really good. but we would NEVER bring our 10 year olds to see this. this is for 18 up. i saw a 7 year old in the theater closing his eyes! why the heck is a kid watching this! there are swear words including several uses of f**k d**k c**p d*m a** a***ole! and they show the 14 year old's penis after he go bit my the tarantula!
Parent of a 1, 4, and 7 year old Written byGambleFam November 1, 2013

Terrible Movie!

This movie did have a few funny parts but was totally not worth the laugh. Was vulgar and grotesque throughout. Save yourself the hour and thirty minutes. Not worth it, at all!
Kid, 10 years old August 26, 2013

Matthew's We're The Millers Movie Review

I'm 10 and i enjoyed this movie. very funny but about 99.9% of kids my age don't see movies like this. this had a ton of swear words and some killing a little bit and it shows the teens penis after he got bit by the tarantula. very funny and the women is a stripper. but overall i liked this and i'm only aloud to see this because i don't copy anything i see. the guy was a drug seller and the teen girl ran-away from home. This Should be the MPAA rating and reason: This Film Has Been Rated R for- Strong Persuasive Language, Sexual References, and second of brief graphic nudity.
Teen, 17 years old Written bybriannabrightlovesya August 25, 2013

great movie for teens!

It was an off the wall comedy with a lot of sex and drug references. It was a great movie. Great for teens maybe 13 and up depending on how mature he/she is.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLuke_M January 10, 2014

Funny, but crude and explicit

Well... Where to start? This is a hilarious comedy, but it involves some very strong cussing, drugs references, sex references, and if you think there is violence in this film, you're wrong. The only violence is a couple of punches and gunshots, all of which are played for laughs. There is over 100 F words in this. The whole movie is about drug smuggling, however although use of drugs is implied briefly at the beginning, no drug use is seen. Frequent and crude sex references, and Jennifer Aniston plays a stripper.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybranman894 September 1, 2013

We're the Millers Review

We're The Millers is very funny. It is also edgy but overall I think everyone who sees it will enjoy it. It is one of the best comedies this year.
Parent of a 16 year old Written byMauiman August 9, 2013

Lots of laughs but not for kids.

Funny ADULT show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBradley Udziela January 3, 2014

Funny movie

Great movie Wasn't as inappropriate as i thought it would be.
Teen, 17 years old Written byGlitterandglitz December 31, 2013

15+

We're The Millers is a funny, fantastic film, although not for anybody under the age of 15. It contains violence, language, drugs throughout the whole of the film and much more. Although, it is a great film.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 December 23, 2013

one of the funniest movies I have seen in awhile

Going into this movie I expected nothing, but was given one of the funniest movie of 2013. There are lots of sexual jokes used throughout and these range from mild to strong. There aren't really any sex scenes, but many scenes that are suggestive. The only reason for the "Brief Graphic Nudity" is a scene where a man is bit on the genitals by a spider in which the wound is briefly scene a few times. There is constant language in this film, but parents need to understand that there kids will hear this kind of language wither they like it or not. There is mild infrequent violence that mainly includes some peril, but nothing strong or graphic. The whole movie is about drug smuggling, and selling in which weed is seen plenty of times, and discussed throughout. Mature 12.
Parent Written bymomfourbgbg September 2, 2013

not for kids under 18

Not for kids under 18
Teen, 13 years old Written byFriendlyReviewer January 5, 2014

Really Bad Messages

Story - Good Sexual Content - Jennifer Aniston Strips Herself As A Defense And We See Cleavage, Buttocks, And Herself Standing In Underwear.. In One Scene Emma Roberts And Jennifer Aniston Teaches A Boy How To Kiss.. But Bad Messages Like A Boy Sees His Fake Mother Stripping and He Gets And Erection And Wants To Touch Himself. And In One Scene A Boy's Fake Mother And Sister Discusses About Whether He Have Had A Kiss Before Or Not. Then The Mother And Sister Teaches Him Various Methods Of French Kissing And Stuff. Drug Content - The Story Is About A Drug Smuggler and How He Makes Up A Fake Family For Him To Smuggle Drug.. Overall Not At All Recommended For 12 And Below.. Maybe (With Their Parents) 15 And Below. I Personally Saw It With My Parents And They Hated It..
Kid, 10 years old December 29, 2013

Unnecessary Swearing!

Shocking Language! A lot of unnecessary swearing! Watch out if your watching this with teens, it might give them ideas about drugs.... The "Mom" is a stripper, so there is some sexual scenes. Some young love, a kind of awkward bit when the "boy" gets bitten by a tarantula in the "private parts"
Teen, 14 years old Written byNoa_iak September 25, 2013

Great, Great comedy

Great comedy. Lots of sex refernces but nothing is shown without warning. You can easialy predict the striping parts and skip them if you wish. I searched for something just like that all summer, jusr sex jokes and no fisical sex refernces and I found it. Great movie go and watch. now!