All member reviews for We're the Millers

Teen, 17 years old Written bySean Broucek August 7, 2013

Great

Parents, you need to know that this hilarious comedy from the creator of "Psych" has plenty of crude and heartwarming moments, but the strong language, sex, and drug-infused plot makes it best for adults. Violence includes fistfights, a villain shoving a gun into a guy's mouth and threatening to shoot, and someone gets knocked out with chloroform. Sex includes crude sex references (oral and anal sex, swinging, casual sex, stripping, prostitution, blow and hand jobs, rape, incest, french kissing, licking someone's butt), graphic nudity (female toplessness and male genitals) infrequent, and stripping is a main theme of the movie. Scantily clad women are shown. Language is by far the worst. It includes very frequent use of the N word, a--hole, c--k, c--t, s--t, d--k, p---y, b-tch, "d-mn", and 193 uses of f--k (the 12th most uses of the F word in any movie. The movi is surrounding drug dealing mariguana. In the end, this good movie is meant for adults. SUGGESTED MPAA RATING: Rated R For Strong Pervasive Language Including Mature Intense Sexual References, Graphic Nudity, Drug Material Including Dialouge & Some Violence.
Kid, 12 years old August 17, 2013

Propper Film age

Really funny, Should be for 12 and above.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJust believe me January 2, 2014

Excellent movie

A very good movie with many laughs! It is definitely a "pause" but if the kids know about teenage things they should be fine if the parent is okay with it, including drug materials. This is also a very awkward movie to watch with parents for kids. If they see it at a friends house that would be best trust me. Just tell your kids to not repeat the words that they see.
Kid, 10 years old January 21, 2014

We're The Millers Review

I believe that this movie is kind of inappropriate for me. at 10 years old, I think it's inappropriate for me. WAY too much language. Like A Ton. Like Rude Crude Humor. It also shows a teen's private part. And it's even worse. There is also a stripper shown. Plus Violence. But anyways, it was a funny movie and it was good though.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySakinaB August 31, 2013

Nothing your average 14 year old hasnt seen/heard before

Its a funny movie with lots of laughs and positive messages. There are some sexual scenes and one scene in which an 18 year olds private parts are shown just saying and language is very rough but other than that its pretty good.
Teen, 17 years old Written bybriannabrightlovesya August 25, 2013

great movie for teens!

It was an off the wall comedy with a lot of sex and drug references. It was a great movie. Great for teens maybe 13 and up depending on how mature he/she is.
Kid, 12 years old June 27, 2014

Everyone know about this stuff already

Kid, 10 years old August 26, 2013

Matthew's We're The Millers Movie Review

I'm 10 and i enjoyed this movie. very funny but about 99.9% of kids my age don't see movies like this. this had a ton of swear words and some killing a little bit and it shows the teens penis after he got bit by the tarantula. very funny and the women is a stripper. but overall i liked this and i'm only aloud to see this because i don't copy anything i see. the guy was a drug seller and the teen girl ran-away from home. This Should be the MPAA rating and reason: This Film Has Been Rated R for- Strong Persuasive Language, Sexual References, and second of brief graphic nudity.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKittycat14 May 14, 2014

HILARIOUS!

This movie may be a bit inappropriate, but if you're over 14 it's a must see!
Teen, 14 years old Written byLuke_M January 10, 2014

Funny, but crude and explicit

Well... Where to start? This is a hilarious comedy, but it involves some very strong cussing, drugs references, sex references, and if you think there is violence in this film, you're wrong. The only violence is a couple of punches and gunshots, all of which are played for laughs. There is over 100 F words in this. The whole movie is about drug smuggling, however although use of drugs is implied briefly at the beginning, no drug use is seen. Frequent and crude sex references, and Jennifer Aniston plays a stripper.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybranman894 September 1, 2013

We're the Millers Review

We're The Millers is very funny. It is also edgy but overall I think everyone who sees it will enjoy it. It is one of the best comedies this year.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew November 6, 2014

Off task comedy crime is crude but hilarious

My rating:R for comic violence,crude sexual content,language,nudity and drug use
Teen, 15 years old Written bystepha_83 August 17, 2014

Good Movie, Lots of Bad Stuff

I thought it had an OK message... but there's so many drugs and sex references in it that younger kids shouldn't be exposed to. There is male anatomy shown in a part, "brother and sister" kiss each other, the parents grab each other's breasts, and Jennifer Aniston does a strip tease. Those were the most awkward parts for me!
Kid, 12 years old June 26, 2014

Funny movie

Okay, this movie is about a drug dealer, and we can see him sell drugs and smuggling drugs, but we don't see anyone with drugs. This movie also has strong langauge, and crude and sexual humor. Should be okay with 12/13+ btw.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDuckCommander13 June 14, 2014

a very funny movie

This movie is about smuggling marijuana from Mexico to the Us and there are around 100 f words and almost every other word. There are many inappropriate references and Kenny gets bit by a spider in his private parts and the bite is shown. But most kids learn this stuff in health class by the time their 13 and it's not like middle schoolers haven't heard the F word or don't know about drugs. But overall it's a very funny movie with a message about family.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAislinn-movie-critic June 1, 2014

Must see for 12 +

LOVE the movie ,just saw it last night,most 12 year olds could watch this great movie on their own. SUPER FUNNY :]
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovie Watcher 2000 April 6, 2014

I think the movie, should be for 13+ year olds as no sex scenes

There are not any sex scenes. I think it is funny and enjoyable. For kids aged 13+, not for kids under The age of 13.
Kid, 10 years old March 1, 2014

Great for adults,but just not for kids

Ok,I've seen it,and Common Sense is right,lots of sexual references,lots.Their is not much violence but contains some scenes of threating.Stripper scenes and other sexual content is visible,and kids will learn the content easy,but that's not a good thing.It's amazing,I've seen it,and it's awesome.Just not for kids.
Kid, 12 years old February 16, 2014

LEARNING

Okay for mature teenagers.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^